Ronnie Mcmxxvi - Fitness Trainer, Stripper And Model

Pierre Johnson

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lol. His head larger than the average I guess. I didn't wanna be the first one to say it but damnnnn he is fiiiiiine and he seem very down to earth. I been following him for a while and I never knew he did this shit. He doesn't brag about it on IG. I did see a lot of semi hard pics, visible d prints etc. but never in a million years thought he'd be a stripper.
I'm positive that he is Nigerian. I saw his last name and he cut.
I think Munonyedi is a Yoruba family name.

Reactions: bagofsweetpurple

bagofsweetpurple

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess he's gay for pay. These guys are HUSTLERS. they want all the money they can get, so if people are willing to pay good money for it.....
He is one of the coolest guys out there. I really like him and he's sexy as F. He don't care about material items and he would never bash any guy who showing him love. He's very respectful and all about positivity. Someone asked about his OF and why he made that choice and he said that once he was approached by this guy who got him into the stripping thing. He went for it and it worked. Idk if he still does it. He did it for years and his mother wasn't happy when she found out but its his passion.

bagofsweetpurple

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hold up y'all. Fans asked and Ronnie answered. This guy is so lovable

123651106_665213624176672_4002233428380586118_n.jpg

123530492_122268686333628_8214870758034750633_n.jpg

123861940_1215556422170758_2982047450096846399_n.jpg

123749591_130653848488436_8382266576910559781_n.jpg

giphy.gif

It's the statement and the kiss emoji for me.

What do y'all think? He bi gay straight?? He still didn't really answer the question but I guess he dont wanna tick a box. most straight dudes would explicitly say they're straight and its all for fun?? I think.. It could also be a marketing strategy. Like yall want me to be gay or bi so bad, I'll live up to that fantasy. It's whatever. You are my fans, you get the pleasure, I get the coins and the fun of doing this.

Reactions: Megamax74

ZekeJ

Legendary Member
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hold up y'all. Fans asked and Ronnie answered. This guy is so lovable

View attachment 24538941

View attachment 24538951

View attachment 24538961

View attachment 24539011

giphy.gif

It's the statement and the kiss emoji for me.

What do y'all think? He bi gay straight?? He still didn't really answer the question but I guess he dont wanna tick a box. most straight dudes would explicitly say they're straight and its all for fun?? I think.. It could also be a marketing strategy. Like yall want me to be gay or bi so bad, I'll live up to that fantasy. It's whatever. You are my fans, you get the pleasure, I get the coins and the fun of doing this.

Yah know, with Ronnie, I think he might be fluid and not really care for labels one way or the other. He definitely seems to be more comfortable exploring/sharing different things than most others doing similar stuff (read: onlyfans) and that’s a breath of fresh air.
I don’t think society allows men the same freedom as women to explore their sexuality on their terms w/o forcing them into bi/gay labels. I prefer labels but understand that not everyone fits into rigid ass labels, or really wants or needs to.
On another note, I personally think a lot of this site’s favs (TPindell, bienaime model Charlie, Lamont Johnson, Grandy Glaze, etc.) are fluid and don’t/won’t get into labeling for whatever personal or professional reasons. I think we’d all be surprised at some of the stuff self-proclaimed straight guys actually like and get into (and would share) if “we” weren’t so thirsty to add them to our roster or they weren’t so afraid of the world questioning their masculinity.
....and this concludes my bootlegged Ted talk.:joy::joy::weary_face::weary_face::joy::joy:

D

deleted2191631

Yah know, with Ronnie, I think he might be fluid and not really care for labels one way or the other. He definitely seems to be more comfortable exploring/sharing different things than most others doing similar stuff (read: onlyfans) and that’s a breath of fresh air.
I don’t think society allows men the same freedom as women to explore their sexuality on their terms w/o forcing them into bi/gay labels. I prefer labels but understand that not everyone fits into rigid ass labels, or really wants or needs to.
On another note, I personally think a lot of this site’s favs (TPindell, bienaime model Charlie, Lamont Johnson, Grandy Glaze, etc.) are fluid and don’t/won’t get into labeling for whatever personal or professional reasons. I think we’d all be surprised at some of the stuff self-proclaimed straight guys actually like and get into (and would share) if “we” weren’t so thirsty to add them to our roster or they weren’t so afraid of the world questioning their masculinity.
....and this concludes my bootlegged Ted talk.:joy::joy::weary_face::weary_face::joy::joy:
I'd appreciate "fluid" when there isn't a dollar amount attached to it.