PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 1: Orientation Week (Part 1/3)

"Mom, I'll be fine."

"I just wish you would've let us come with you."

"It's okay. Don's here with me and we're pulling up to the dorm any minute now."

"Okay. Let him know if you need anything. And if something's wrong one of you call me immediately!"

"Alright, alright. Listen, I gotta go, we're almost there. Love you."

"Love you too, sweetie. Call me later today."

"I'll try. Bye!" I ended the call. "Man, she's such a nag sometimes."

"C'mon man, she worries about you," Don said from behind the wheel.

"Was she this bad when you went to college?" I asked from the passenger seat.

"She was worse! I was her first. And I didn't have an older brother living nearby."

It was a lucky coincidence my older brother Don happened to live fairly close to the school I picked. When it was time to leave I let my parents drop me off at the airport instead of coming with me (better to go through Mom crying at the airport than in front of everyone at the dorm). Don picked me up at the other end, and I was excited to get this new chapter started.

"WELCOME FRESHMEN!" read a large banner at the entrance of the parking lot. "Please Register at the Main Lobby of Dorm Building 1."

"Do you need some help with these?" Don asked, taking my two suitcases out of the trunk.

"You know, if you don't mind, I think I'd like to go in alone."

"You sure?"

I looked at the impressive-looking building in front of me, the first and largest of three in a row.

"Yes," I answered.

"Okay. Good luck," Don gave me a hug. "And if you need anything, text me. You can come stay with Ellen and me anytime."

"Thanks, bro," I patted him on the back and then watched him drive away.

This is it. Finally, me, on my own.

—​

You know those families where everyone means well but they're still always at each other's throats? That was us. My parents were good people but they were both way too nosy when it came to their kids' lives. My siblings and I were all too far apart in age to be friends so we all just got on each other's nerves. Well Don and I were out of the house now, so my younger brother and sister could fend for themselves.

I took up every extracurricular activity I could just to keep away from home as much as possible, which at my school meant mostly sports. Turns out, I was pretty good at sports, mostly because I was very competitive. But unlike some of my fellow jocks, whose whole existence seemed to revolve around athletics, I viewed it more as a means to an end, the end being the scholarship I landed. It was based on both my academic and athletic achievements, but it did not require me to join any sports teams in college which was perfect for me.

—​

I took a deep breath, grabbed my suitcases, and rolled up to the wide-open door. The Main Lobby was super bright, the late-August sun pouring in through all the windows all around. The lobby was bustling, full of students, suitcases, and some parents.

"Hi," I walked up to one of the students sitting at desks wearing navy-blue Resident Assistant T-shirts. Apparently that was all I needed to say.

"Hi! Freshman, right? My name's Hannah. If you give me your name we can get you settled in."

I gave Hannah my full name.

"Okay, Aaron. Here you are. Oh, you're rooming with Rory. He's an RA as well, so I'm sure he'll be super helpful. For now, here's all the info you need to know," she handed me a large folder and a student guidebook. "The most important stuff's on this page here," she pointed to the first sheet of paper in the folder, "so I'm not gonna talk your ear off. For now, here's your temporary keycard, you get a permanent one after your interview with your advisor. You're in Room 141, just down the hall on the right. If you need anything we're here all day, just come and talk to anyone."

"Okay, thanks," I said with a smile. That was it? This was going so fast!

I grabbed my bags and turned to head to my room.

"Hi! Freshman, right? I'm Hannah. If you give me your name we can get you started," I heard her say to the next person. God, it must be like Groundhog Day for her today.

I didn't have to walk far. I passed the entrance to a computer lab, a public restroom ("Male," "Female," "Unisex") and a lounge with a couch and a couple of armchairs. Right next to it was a door that said "140, 141."

I tapped my keycard and heard the door unlock. I dragged my suitcases in and shut the door behind me. All of a sudden there was silence.

I walked to the room on my left first. Two beds, two desks, two wardrobes. Basic, but clean and functional. There was no luggage in it. I looked at the door and it said 140. Not my room.

I headed to the other room in the suite. It looked identical to the first room, except someone's stuff was already in here. Rory had already settled his part of the room. There were clothes on his bed, an open half-empty suitcase next to it, and a pair of used socks and underwear on the floor.

I left my bags next to the unclaimed bed, and walked to check out the rest of the suite. The bathroom area was around a corner in between both bedrooms, but there was no door separating it. There were two sinks and a large mirror there. Beyond that there were two lockable doors. Behind one was a toilet, behind the other one a shower.

I needed a piss. I walked to the toilet and closed and locked the door behind me. (Even though the chances of someone walking in were minimal.) As I took a long piss after all that time in the car, I finally stopped to think. Shit, this was really, finally happening.

I walked back to my bed and looked around. So what now? I could hear suitcases rolling in the hallway outside and voices talking. Being on the first floor, I could see people walking outside. There were people all around me but I didn't know anyone.

I was tempted to pull out my phone and update all my social media saying I've arrived. No! That would be living in the past, an update for all my high school friends who were now scattered all over the country. I've waited 18 years for this and it's time to live in the now. I decided to start by unpacking.

The first thing I pulled out was my laptop. The piece of paper Hannah pointed out had the wifi password on it, so I got online and started playing music while I unpacked. Twenty or so minutes later I heard a loud beep. Someone had unlocked the suite door.

"Hey," a guy wearing a man-bun, hipster glasses, and a Resident Assistant shirt identical to Hannah's came into the room. He wore a pair of shorts low on his waist, with the waistband of his underwear showing. "I'm Rory, nice to meet ya."

"Hey bro, I'm Aaron," we shook hands. "Glad to be rooming with an RA, man, you can fill me in on everything. You been here a while, right?"

"Yup, I'm a junior."

"I thought I might be sharing with other freshmen."

"Nope, no other freshmen in the suite. Off-campus housing round here's a bitch, so lots of upperclassmen around. Over in 140, Eric's a senior and Jamal's a junior as well."

So many names to keep track of already.

"How are you doing so far, everything okay?" Rory clapped his hands. "What do you have today?"

I looked at my schedule.

"Well, my meeting with my advisor isn't until tomorrow. Only thing on the calendar today's a Computer Safety class and some party."

"The computing class is mostly nonsense, but it's mandatory. They just wanna show you how to use the computers in the lab and what not to do. But the Welcoming Party's gonna be epic!" He raised his arms in the air. "Six o'clock, right outside. Make sure you're there!"

He grabbed some papers from his desk and started to head out again.

"Aight bro, I'll be there," I smiled and nodded.

"See you there, man," Rory came in for a pound hug, pulled up his shorts, and left the room.

[Rory is the main character of My Brother and His Husband, which takes place after this story]
Click here for all my stories + illustrations

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/3)

The Computer Safety class was in Computer Lab 1 (they sure were creative with naming things here) which according to the map in my folder was the one closest to my room, the one I'd passed earlier. Perfect.

I finished unpacking just in time to make it to the lecture fifteen minutes early. Turns out I was one of the last people to arrive. Everyone was already sitting at one of the 40-or-so computers and I got one of the last free ones, in between a guy and a girl both scrolling through their phones. I noticed a very pleasant cherry scent as I sat down. I discreetly looked to the girl on my right wondering if it's her.

"Hello everyone," the instructor walked in and then introduced himself. He seemed a no-nonsense man and got straight to business. "Let's do this nice and quick, I know it's your first day here and there's plenty of other things you'd rather be doing. If you use your login info to sign in, first thing I'll show you is how to change your password –"

"Excuse me," the guy on my left raised his hand. "I don't know my login info."

"It's in your folder, it said to bring it with you or memorize it."

"I... didn't see that part, I guess. I can run to my room and ge—"

"We don't have time to wait for you! You can work with somebody else for now and do it on your own later. Or you can come to the next lecture in half an hour, but I cannot guarantee there'll be a free computer for you."

"I'll... just work with someone else, then." He turned to look at me. "Do you mind?" he asked quietly.

"Sure," I said and scooted my chair over to the right to make room for his.

"What's her problem?" the boy said, looking disapprovingly at the lecturer.

"Umm," I ignored his question. "I'm Aaron," I offered him my hand to shake.

"Hi. Skyler."

As he gave me a soft handshake with his right hand, I spotted a tiny tattoo on his left: an outline of a heart on his ring finger.

"Nice to meet you, bro," I said.

"Nice to meet you too... brah," he said mockingly and chuckled. For some reason hearing him say it made me laugh as well.

I logged into my account and tried following the lecture when I noticed that scent again, and it'd gotten stronger.

"Is that you, that smell? What is it, cherry?" I whispered.

"It's magic in the air," Skyler said and he looked at me, as we made intense eye contact for a second.

"What?" I blinked.

"It's literally what the scent is called, Magic In The Air. It's cherry, vanilla, and something else."

"Oh. Aight, cool." I looked back at the screen.

We got to the part where we were supposed to pick a new password for ourselves.

"What should my password be?" I asked rhetorically.

"How about, CollegeExtravaganza?" Skyler said with a dramatic show of jazz hands.

I laughed. "Um, yeah, I might misspell that."

"Then maybe, FreshmanRealness," he said just as dramatically, pouting his lips and looking at the ceiling.

"You know what, I think I'm just gonna think of something myself."

"Suit yourself," Skyler said and politely turned to his left so he couldn't see me typing, and played with his hair.

I smiled and went with his second suggestion, mostly because I found it funny. I'd probably change it again later.

—​

Being a quote-unquote jock in high school, it's like a lot of people expected me to be homophobic. Granted a couple of my teammates were, but I really didn't think things were that bad at our school.

Then again, there was the time my ex-girlfriend's best friend, a flamboyantly gay guy not unlike Skyler, told me about the time he got jumped after school and how traumatizing it was. So maybe I just didn't know how bad things were...

—​

The Computer Safety class really was nonsense for the most part. How to recognize malware, what not to download... stuff pretty much everyone my age knew well. When everyone cleared out of the computer lab, Skyler and I headed in the same direction.

"You going this way?" I asked.

"Yup."

"So, you going to that party tonight?" I asked.

"I guess. My RA's really excited about it, I think he'll drag me there even if I refuse to go."

"Why, you don't feel like going?"

"Meh. Right now everyone's gonna act like they're best friends with everyone, until they meet the people they'll be REAL friends with. Then they won't even say hi to the people they met during Orientation Week."

"Wow." I'm sure for the most part he was right, but that was a blunt way of putting it. Just then, we got to my door. "This is me."

"Oh, you're in this hallway as well? I'm in 148," Skyler pointed two doors up. "So Rory's your RA as well?"

"Yeah, he's my roommate, actually."

"Lucky you, he's hot." I had no idea if he was joking or not.

"I'll try not to burn myself," was the wittiest remark I could think of.

"Okay. See you later at the party."

"See you, bro," I said out of habit.

"Yeah brah, totally brah," Skyler said with a mock deep voice and exaggerated arm gestures. Again, even though he was making fun of me, it made me laugh.

"Are you gonna make fun of me forever now?" I asked.

"No. Just for the next 4 years."

"Oh. So you are gonna talk to me after Orientation Week?"

He scanned me up and down. "TBD," he said, and turned around. "Later, sis!" he yelled out, throwing up a peace sign while strutting toward his room.

I stood in my doorway smiling.

—​

I went for a shower before heading out to the party that evening. When I was done I realized I didn't bring a towel with me to the tiny shower room. There was no window and the air vent didn't work too well, so the space was like a steam room.

Rory was out and there was no one else in the suite so it wasn't a problem to walk to my room naked to grab a towel. I wondered if I could get away with this once everyone's here. Probably not, better not push it. I basically grew up in a locker room so it wasn't a big deal for me, but some people were less comfortable with nudity.

I got dressed and went out to the party, where Rory was one of the first people I saw. He popped up out of nowhere and introduced me to more freshmen, and before I knew it I was with a mixed group of a dozen people, all talking very enthusiastically. Rory left to talk to his RA friends and I didn't see much of him for the rest of the evening. I only caught a glimpse of Skyler once, talking to a couple of very pretty girls. Whatever they were saying must've been really funny, they were all laughing vivaciously. It was different from his more cynical side he'd shown earlier. He and I made eye contact for a second, and smiled and waved at each other.

After the president and the residence hall director and a couple other people gave speeches into a mic, the party went on until midnight, when I retreated to my room after saying goodbye to many of the students I'd met. I brushed my teeth and took my clothes off, ready to go to bed in my underwear like usual. Surely sleeping in your underwear was okay in an all-boys suite?

Rory came in a couple of minutes later. I told him I wasn't asleep yet so he switched the light back on and got ready for bed. He got down to his own underwear, and I realized that ill-fitting RA shirt did not do him justice at all. He had a much better body than I expected. ("Lucky you, he's hot," Skyler's words replayed in my head.)

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 3/3)

When I got up the next morning, Rory was already out. I didn't have a lot of time, I had to get ready and head to the Faculty Building to go meet my advisor. It was a 15 minute walk to get there, and I found his office on the second floor.

"Prof. Andrew Carr, Dept. of English and Literature," said the sign on the door. I checked the time: I was 2 minutes early. Just as I was ready to knock, the door opened and a man hurrying on his way out bumped into me.

"Whoa! Sorry. You must be Aaron," he said with the tip of his nose and inch from mine. He was younger than I expected, probably in his 30s. We both took a step back. "I just gotta run to restroom real quick but take a seat, make yourself comfortable. I'm back in a minute."

Prof. Carr pointed to his office which was small but nice. Lots of plants. There were two chairs, one on each side of his disk.

I took a seat and waited. Suddenly there was a ping, a phone notification. I checked mine but it was on silent. It was the phone on Prof. Carr's desk.

Ping. Ping. Again. My eyes were instinctively drawn to the lit-up screen.

"GRINDR: New message received," "GRINDR: New message received," "GRINDR: New message received," flashed on the phone.

Wow, he's a popular guy, I thought.

A few seconds later he walked back in. He took a super quick glimpse at his phone before muting it and flipping it with the screen facing down.

"So, Aaron, nice to meet you," we shook hands. "How was your first day?"

"Pretty good, thank you. Everything's been happening so quickly."

We chatted for a few minutes. He was a charismatic man and easy to talk to. Handsome as well, no wonder he was getting all those messages.

"So, as your advisor," he got down to it after a while, "I am the first person you can turn to if you need anything, academically or otherwise. If you're having any issues with a professor, if you need help picking classes, I'm happy to help. Now, you've already picked your classes for this semester, are you in my English 101 class?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Good, so we’ll see each other there as well. Other than just classes, I'm here for you if you need to talk about anything else as well," he switched to a slower and more serious-sounding tone. He looked at me as he spoke and I focused on his eyes, a deep, captivating shade of brown. "If you were to ever experience or witness any bullying or sexual harassment, or anything of that nature, you're free to talk to me or any of the school counselors or the residence hall director. If you have any personal issues you might wanna talk about, there's no need to say whatever you tell me is strictly confidential. And if for any reason you ever think you'd be more comfortable with another advisor, please let the dean of students know and she'd be happy to assign you someone else."

"Okay, thank you," I nodded.

That sounded pretty intense, but I was sure it's the speech they give every student. So far I felt comfortable with Prof. Carr. Something about his voice was very reassuring, like he could be the voice of a meditation app. Plus the fact that he's younger made me feel like I'd be more comfortable confiding in him if there were ever any need.

—​

The rest of orientation week flew by in a blur. There was some sort of workshop or presentation to attend a couple of times a day, and every evening there was a different party or a mixer. I didn’t exactly make "best friends" but I did meet a ton of people and found it really easy to talk to everyone in such a sociable environment.

The last day before classes I slept in late, even for a Sunday. I woke up with a throbbing hard dick trapped in my tight white boxer briefs.

"Fuck," I whispered when I realized I'd kicked the cover off in my sleep. I looked at Rory's bed and saw he was still sleeping. I pulled the cover back on and slipped my hand in my underwear to grab my dick.

"Mm," I moaned softly with my eyes closed, as I edged myself quietly for a couple of minutes. So far I'd gone a whole week without jerking off. I was always out and busy doing something, hardly even in my room except for at night, and that's when Rory was there as well. I'd never had to share a room with any of my siblings, and I was just realizing how much I took for granted, like the ability to jerk off several times a day if I felt like it. That was proving to be a problem with a roommate, so I'd have to find a way around it.

Maybe I can go to the bathroom and rub one off there? Less than ideal but it'll have to do for now. I got out of bed, adjusted my erection in my underwear, and tiptoed out of the room like a cartoon burglar. But as soon as I closed the door behind me and turned the corner to walk into the bathroom area, I bumped into somebody. A wet naked somebody.

"Oh, hey!" a guy I'd never seen before said to me with a smile. He stood there dripping wet, drying his hair with a towel, and without one around his waist. The door to the shower was open and there was steam wafting out of it.

I glimpsed down to my crotch for a split second. Not only was I hard in my tight underwear but there was now a precum stain on them. Not much I could do about that now, I figured. Plus, I'd walked in on this guy stark naked. We could both either be equally embarrassed or just ignore everything.

"Hey!" I did my best not to sound awkward. "You must be one of the suitemates."

"Nope, just a burglar obsessed with hygiene," he joked. He offered me his hand to shake. "I'm Eric."

"Nice to meet you, Eric. I'm Aaron."

We shook hands. He had a firm handshake, like mine. His hand was still wet. It was my first naked handshake ever, but it was surprisingly easygoing.

"Did you just get in?" I asked him. I felt like the least awkward thing to do was to keep chatting casually.

"Yeah. Had to wash to plane off me. You're new, right? Freshman?"

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"Ah, you still have that naive optimism in your eyes," he started walking toward his room but kept talking. "Don't worry, it'll go away. So how did you like orientation week?"

It felt weird to yell out to him from the bathroom so I followed him to his room. I looked down. My dick was starting to do down, thankfully.

"It was good. Really busy," I answered standing in Eric's room, while he stood next to his bed drying off the rest of his naked body.

If I had to guess I'd say he was a student athlete as well. He definitely had the body for it, plus he seemed super comfortable changing in front of people. Probably not a football or a basketball player, he wasn't quite big and tall enough for it. Maybe a swimmer, or a wrestler?

As we talked about orientation week he put on a pair of briefs in various bright colors. They were more colorful than anything I owned, but I'd noticed more guys seemed to be going for eye-catchy underwear lately.

"So what's it been like living with Rory?" he asked.

"It's been good, bro. He's been busy with RA duties most of the time. We'll see what it's like once everyone's here. I've never had to share a room or a suite before," I decided to be honest.

"I know what you mean. I'm an only child, I was like that at first," Eric said and started to walk back to the bathroom to hang his towel. "Don't worry," he stopped and stood right next to me, some water still dripping off him. "You'll get used to it," he patted my shoulder and winked at me. "We'll take good care of you."

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 2: "Homecoming" (Part 1/2)

With both of my real brothers being significantly different in age (and temperament) than me, we were never really close. I was a bit worried at first what it'd be like living with a roommate and two suitemates, but honestly: I struck gold.

All four of us got along great! We didn't hang out all the time, and each of us had his own personality, but we all just clicked and it made living in the suite much more pleasant. Jamal mostly kept to himself, but he was really smart and funny when he joined in. Eric was the complete opposite, very outgoing and sociable. It was his senior year so he was done giving a fuck about anything.

Rory was... Well, I know it's weird to call somebody your "best friend" or "like a brother" after only a few weeks, but that's how it felt. You get close to someone surprisingly fast when you're sharing a tiny room together. Stuff like walking around in our underwear (especially while it was still hot out) or quickly changing in the room was a no-brainer. And with him being not just a junior but an RA as well, his advice made everything so much easier in the beginning; I felt like I had a cheatsheet.

"You got any laundry that needs washing, man?" he asked one Saturday, while gathering his.

"For real?"

"Sure. The washers downstairs are huge, no need to use two. Just a thought."

"Sure bro, thanks. Here," I jumped off my bed and gave him the bag I kept my dirty laundry in. "It's not a lot, it's mostly just underwear and socks."

"Kay," he said and left the room.

As soon as the door closed behind him I realized the towel I used as a jizz rag was also in there.

—​

Another thing I needn't have worried about was sharing a bathroom and a shower with everyone. Jamal signed up for 9 AM classes so he was up and out first thing in the morning. Rory, Eric, and I usually started classes at noon, so we would be up at the same time, taking showers one right after the other. Nudity was definitely not an issue, at least in the bathroom area. The little shower room got humid and steamy real fast, so we just showered with the door open. Sometimes the two of them would just stay naked while brushing their teeth and shaving in front of the mirror. I started doing the same, even though it's not like it was a hassle to do it with a towel wrapped around my waist. It was like an unspoken bro-bonding ritual, showing the guys you're not embarrassed to be naked around them.

"Did you do any sports in high school, man?" I asked Eric one morning while we were both shaving naked at the two sinks in the bathroom. As he leaned forward his abs flexed, showing off an admirable 6-pack.

"Nah. We have a gym at the house, so I started working out when I was like 15-16. But I never went to high school, actually. I was homeschooled by my dads."

"Your dads?" I was a bit confused.

"Yeah. I have two gay dads."

"Ah, cool, bro."

It was at moments like this that I realized just how different college was than high school. In our town you'd never meet someone raised by two gay men, especially someone who spoke about it so nonchalantly. It's not like the whole town was full of raging homophobes, but it was just something that never happened, it was one of those things that people only saw on TV. Here at college, I'd already met people with gay parents, people from every single continent, and people who introduced themselves by announcing their pronoun, saying "she," "he," or "they." I loved it, but I knew most of the adults back home would call us all crazy.

"You excited about homecoming?" I asked Eric next, while he leaned to look at himself in the mirror closely, sticking his bubble butt out.

"Fuck no," he laughed. "Don't get me wrong, it's alright, but I really don't care about school parties with no alcohol anymore. But Nevaeh's party's the day after, and now THAT I'm excited about."

"Who?"

"This girl Nevaeh, she's a sophomore. She finally got her parents to get her a loft nearby. They're fucking loaded! She's throwing an epic housewarming party this weekend, and knowing her there's gonna be literal champagne fountains."

"Cool, man."

"You should come! Even if you don't know her, just say you're my suitemate. She and I are cool."

"You sure, bro? Cuz I'd love to check it out." It would be my first off-campus party.

"Course, man. I'll text you the deets."

"Thanks! Appreciate it."

We were both done shaving. We went in for a pound hug, our usual way of saying hello and goodbye at this point, even though we were both naked. Our bodies were still a bit wet, water splashing off as we patted each other's backs. Whatever shaving gel Eric was using smelled really good, better than mine. It hit me like a fresh wave as my nose got close to his face, and I enjoyed the sensation.

—​

I only had a few more minutes to get ready before leaving for class so I rushed to my room.

"Oh shit!" I said as soon as I'd opened the door in a rush and stumbled clumsily into the room. "Sorry, man."

Rory was lying on his bed, naked except for a pair of boxer shorts pulled down to his knees, jerking off. It all happened so quickly, I didn't get a chance to register everything, but it was the first hard dick except for mine I'd ever seen in real life. Sure, I'd seen plenty in porn, even though it was never the type of porn that particularly focused on dicks.

But Rory's was... different. Porn dick always looked so generic for some reason. His looked more real, but impressive nonetheless. He must be a grower; he looked perfectly average getting in and out of the shower, but he was really hung when hard, holding it with both hands and still having extra length. His balls were shaved smooth, and he had a patch of neatly trimmed pubes.

"Shit," he said, quickly pulling up his boxers. The whole situation only took 2 or 3 seconds, but it really electrified the atmosphere in the room. Normally, I might rush out and close the door, but I was naked myself, and had to get ready to go to class.

"Sorry bro, but I really got to get dressed," I looked away and walked to my closet.

"That's alright, man, my bad. Thought you were in class." Rory got up, trying to tuck his erection away in his boxers. "Sorry bout that, for real."

"Hey, it's cool. Plus, now I get a get-out-of-jail-free card when you catch me," I tried to lighten it up with a joke.

He stood around, still visibly erect, the head of his dick poking out the leg of his shorts. For the first time since we'd met, he seemed shy and embarrassed.

"Hey man, you going to that girl's party after homecoming?" I asked, hoping to steer things back to normal by having a casual convo.

"Nevaeh's? Yeah," he nodded and smiled, looking more like his normal self (except with a raging boner, still).

"Eric just invited me. Sounds cool."

"Yeah. And hey man," he said with a somewhat more serious voice, "I know I'm your RA so I gotta report you if I catch you drinking here. But when we're off campus, obviously it's not like that at all. Just don't want you to feel awkward or anything, drinking or smoking if you see me. I'm not like your mom, or the police."

"Thanks man. I don't drink, but that's good to know."

"Ha, we'll see if you resist the peer pressure once you're there," he winked at me. "But don't worry, if you get shitfaced, Eric and I will take care of you and get you home safely."

We stood there facing each other, me naked and holding my clothes, and Rory still hard after jerking off, and I felt grateful to have a roommate like him.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

"Skyler?!"

I was surprised to see him open the door when I showed up to the party Eric had invited me to that Saturday.

"Aaron! Of course Nevaeh invited you."

"Actually, she didn't, my suitemate did. Hope it's okay."

"Oh please, everyone and their grandma's here. Come on in. What's that?" He pointed to the bag I was carrying.

"I was gonna bring something to drink but I don't have a fake ID. So I brought snacks instead."

As soon as I walked in and looked around I realized my snacks were completely unnecessary.

I'd never been to a proper college party, but I knew this was not what they were usually like. This party was catered: there were rows of appetizers spread across two tables. There was not only a bar, but a bartender, paid to mix drinks and ignore the fact most of the people he was serving were underage. The loud music and the strobe lights in the large open-plan space made it feel like a night club. There were probably around a hundred people, and I was there early.

"Oh, wow."

"Yeah, she likes to go all out," Skyler said and led me to the couch where I saw Eric sit next to a good-looking girl.

"Hey, this is my suitemate, Aaron!" Eric said when he saw me. "Aaron, this is our hostess."

The girl got up to give me a hug. I have no idea about designers, but I could tell the dress she was wearing was very expensive. And very pretty on her.

"Hi, I'm Nevaeh. And you've met my bestie, Skyler."

"Bestie, huh?" I turned to Skyler, amused. "A month into college and you already have a 'bestie'?"

"What can I say," he replied. "Our mutual distaste for everyone else made us bond real fast."

"Ah, admit it, you're a big old softie," I poked his chest. He looked at me like he was ready to bite my finger off, but then he smiled.

—​

Two hours in and I was the only sober person at the party. Skyler had been doing tequila shots with Nevaeh and their group of girlfriends. I saw Rory, drinking beer and probably hitting on the girl he'd been talking to all evening. I didn't see much of Eric, but when I asked Nevaeh she said he was out on the balcony, smoking weed and making out with some senior named Will.

"Oh, so Eric's gay as well?" I said to Skyler and Nevaeh, who were standing next to me.

"What do you mean, 'as well'? Did you expect me to be the only token gay guy at school?" Skyler said.

"No, of course not. It's just that his two dads are gay. So that's like, one hell of a coincidence."

"It's 2017, everyone's gay, deal with it."

"Have YOU ever been with a guy?" Nevaeh said with a flirtatious tone. I couldn't tell if she was trying to flirt or that's just how she always talked.

"Nope. Never kissed a guy or anything."

"So if you had to kiss one," she asked, "who would you pick?"

A couple of faces flashed through my mind quickly. I really couldn't decide.

"Skyler, of course," I said.

"Oh, please. He's just saying that cuz I'm standing right here," Skyler said.

"Maybe. Maybe not," I winked.

—​

Another couple of hours later I was downstairs waiting for my Uber. It would've been just a short walk back to the dorm but it was pouring rain. Fall had officially started.

"Hey, Aaron!" someone yelled out to me just as I was about to get in the car.

Skyler stood in the doorway, hiding from the rain. I asked the driver to wait just a minute, and walked up to Skyler. There was a familiar cherry scent in the air around him.

"You leaving already? Why don't you stick around?" he asked.

"Nah, I'm too tired. But Nevaeh made it sound like she plans on throwing a party every single evening. I'm sure I'll be back soon."

"Okay. Well, have a good night." I turned to walk away. "Wait!"

I turned back to Skyler in the narrow doorway.

"That thing you said, about kissing me if you were to kiss a guy... Did you mean it?"

I don't know why I did it. Maybe because, standing in a doorway in the pouring rain, it had all the makings of a cheesy rom-com. Maybe I'd been genuinely curious about kissing a guy. Or maybe there was something in Skyler's eyes, a hopefulness I thought I saw. But I leaned forward and gave him a kiss. Both of us had our eyes closed. I was surprised how pleasurable and passionate it felt, as my tongue gently explored his mouth.

"Magic in the air," I said after a few seconds.

"What?" Skyler mumbled.

"Your fragrance," I winked at him and got into my car.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 3: "Halloween" (Part 1/2)

"Do you wanna work together?" Skyler asked.

"Sure," I smiled at him and made room next to me.

Skyler and I were in the same English 101 class. At first, we sat on opposite sides of the room and barely acknowledged each other, other than talking for a bit after class. Over time, he started sitting closer to me. Today, when Prof. Carr asked us to work in pairs, Skyler and I teamed up.

"You know, he's really cute," Skyler said after sitting down next to me, completely ignoring the reading we were supposed to be doing. "But those ill-fitting khakis, ugh! He throws off my gaydar."

"Who, Prof. Carr?" I asked. "Oh, he's gay."

"How do you know?" Skyler asked, genuinely curious. "You kissed him as well?"

"Ha-ha," I said sarcastically. This was the first time either of us had mentioned the kiss that happened a few weeks ago. "No, I've seen him get messages on Grindr when I was at his office once. That's like Tinder for gay guys, right?"

"Oh you sweet, clueless, straight boy," Skyler said, pulling out his phone and checking something. "Oh my god, you're right, there he is. Holy shit!"

He shoved his phone in my face, and a shirtless Prof. Carr was starring at me. He was taking a mirror selfie, wearing nothing but some kind of compression shorts. His body looked fucking amazing, I have to say. The baggy clothes he usually wore did not do him justice whatsoever. It felt weird to see his chiseled sex-pack and big arms, and strategically positioned bulge in the front.

"He posts pictures like that, that students could find?" I said.

"It's Grindr, honey. He's practically wearing a burka compared to some of the guys on there."

"Wild," I said, looking up at the real-life Prof. Carr walking around the classroom. All of a sudden he seemed like a different man, and I couldn't help but imagine him with his shirt off. "Okay, let's do this reading."

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. The notification on my watch said it was a text from Skyler. I checked my phone and it was Prof. Carr's selfie that Skyler had taken a screenshot of.

"Very funny," I said, but didn't delete the photo.

—​

I hate to admit it, but after I found out my suitemate Eric was gay, I started looking at him differently. But for the life of me I couldn't tell why, and it was really bothering me. It's not like I had a problem with him, or anyone, being gay. When he told me he had two gay dads, I genuinely didn't care. But for some reason, knowing that he himself was gay, made me look at him like a different person almost.

I also knew that, even though we saw each other naked in the bathroom almost daily, it's not like he was creeping on me or anything like that. Eric seemed extremely comfortable with nudity, but that didn't have anything to do with being gay. I knew for a fact my roommate Rory was straight (he'd just recently started dating a girl) and he was just as comfortable. Now that fall had started our rooms weren't as hot, but we all still spent a good amount of time walking around in nothing but underwear.

—​

The last week of October couldn't come fast enough. I was exhausted after taking five midterms all in the same week. I was gonna use all the time I could now to catch up on sleep.

At least, that's what I thought. I was awoken one morning by persistent knocking on the door. I tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't go away. I looked at my phone and it wasn't even 9 yet. Rory wasn't in his bed, possibly out spending the night with his girlfriend. Maybe that was him, and he forgot his keycard? Who else would just show up without texting?

I walked to the suite door in the tight white boxer briefs I wore to sleep and opened it.

"Finally," the person on the other side of the door said. It was a guy I'd never seen before.

"T-Trick or treat," he added awkwardly, stuttering.

"What?" I mumbled. What in the hell was going on?

"I mean, hi!" He seemed to snap out of it and reached for a handshake. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Will, I'll be rooming with Eric."

"Oh hey, man." It finally made sense. I smiled at him. "You're Eric's boyfriend."

I just remembered Eric telling us a few days ago he was now dating that guy from Nevaeh's party. They'd asked Jamal if he was okay with switching rooms with Will, so Eric and Will could room together.

"Yes," Will said timidly and went to pick up a box off the floor.

"Let me get that for you," I thought I'd make myself helpful and grabbed his box to carry into Eric's room.

"Sorry, I didn't get your name?"

"Sorry, bro. It's Aaron," I said. "I'm in the room across the hall."

—​

I didn't usually skip class, but that day the temptation was too big. After letting Will in I went straight back to bed, happy to have the room to myself. I loved rooming with Rory, but I still cherished the alone time that I got. When I woke up, I pulled out my computer and looked up some porn to jerk off to. I edged my dick in bed for half an hour before blasting cum all over my stomach and my chest. I had whatever food I had in the room, and watched Netflix while it continued to rain outside all day. After a while I went back to bed, happy to call this an extra-lazy day.

That evening, there was a Halloween party in the large multi-purpose room downstairs that people seemed excited about. I didn't really care about Halloween and I didn't even have a costume, but after spending all day in my room I might as well check it out. Plus, a Halloween party seemed like the perfect place to talk to some girls. Even after jerking off, I was so fucking horny. And picturing Rory out with his girlfriend, possibly fucking all day, didn't help either.

The other day, Eric had mentioned he would help me come up with a costume, so I threw on a pair of basketball shorts and a cut-off tee and headed to his room. I was hardly surprised to see his costume: a nearly-naked sailor wearing nothing but a pair of short shorts, bandana, and a hat. Will was there as well, fully dressed. He was definitely shier than his boyfriend, and he hardly said a thing.

Even more outrageous than Eric's costume was what he came up with for me.

"You can be the Old Spice Guy, from the commercials," he handed me a clean white towel and a bottle of shower gel. "He wears nothing but a towel and he's got a great body, like you. And here, a bottle of Old Spice you can hold or tuck in your towel."

Was he being serious?

"C'mon dude," he continued. "Halloween's the only time of year you can get away with wearing nothing but a towel to a party."

I thought about it for a second. Even though I didn't play football on a regular basis anymore, I'd started going to the dorm gym daily. At the risk of sounding vain, my muscle definition was more on point than ever lately, and I loved the way my torso looked! Why not show it off? I did want to get laid, didn't I?

"Ah what the heck," I said and accepted Eric's towel. "Thanks dude."

"And stay true to your costume," he yelled out after me as I left the room, "no underwear under that towel!"

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

The party was a smashing success, at least when it came to talking to girls! You'd think that being almost naked in a room full of people would make me feel self-conscious; quite the opposite, I felt like the king of the party. I felt more attractive than ever! I could feel everyone's eyes on me, even though they were trying to be discreet about it. For the first time since starting college, I felt confident enough to brazenly flirt with a couple of people, and I was having the time of my life.

A few hours later, when it was already past midnight, I went up to talk to Eric.

"This costume was a great idea, man! I've had every girl here compliment me."

"I'm pretty sure it's not the costume they're complimenting," he patted my bare back.

"Hey listen, can I use your keycard please? I left mine in the room."

"Sure. I feel like walking for a bit, I'll come with you."

Back in my room, I got my card and looked in the mirror real quick. Fuck, I looked hot! This was so much more fun than I'd thought.

"Hey Aaron, come here," I heard Eric shout out from his room, "I got something you might wanna try."

I walked to his room, a big smile still on my face.

"One of my dads really likes scotch, so he gave me this nice bottle to have on special occasions," he pulled out a bottle and two red cups. "And I guess Halloween's technically a holiday, so this counts."

I didn't really drink, although I have tried booze before, mostly beer or whiskey back in high school. But tonight of all nights, I figured what the heck. Might as well toast to the fun I was having.

"Your dad would probably freak if he saw us drinking fancy scotch out of Solo cups," I laughed.

"Ha! Not my dad. He'd probably be like, 'When I was your age, I was taking shots off of strippers' assholes.'"

"Oh shit man, for real?"

"Yeah, my dads are kinda crazy," Eric said and handed me a cup with some whiskey in it. "What he would insist on though, is eye contact during a toast. So cheers!"

"Cheers!" we looked at each other in the eyes and smiled.

I took a sip and sat down on Eric's chair as he made himself comfy on his bed. The whiskey was sweet, tasted more like liquid honey than anything. It went down easy.

"So isn't Will gonna mind you left him all alone?" I asked, leaning back on the chair and making myself comfortable, sitting with my legs spread open.

"He's a big boy, I'm sure he can manage."

"It's a big step, you guys moving in together."

"You're making it sound like we bought a house together! We've only known each other for a few weeks. We just figured we might as well room together. Makes fucking whenever we feel like it much simpler."

This is what I loved about living with Eric and Rory. The feeling of openness, and brotherhood that I didn't even have with my own brothers. Talking about sex wasn't taboo, and Eric made it very clear that's what he was after. If possible, it made me feel even closer to him.

"I just figured, you called him your boyfriend..." I said.

"Yeah, but that can mean like so many different things. We've never talked about like being exclusive or anything." As Eric leaned back on his bed, his muscled rippled. In his tiny shorts, he was almost as naked as I was.

A bolt of lightening flashed outside and illuminated the room. I flexed my muscles, looking down at my body, still feeling confident about how I looked. Cocky, even.

"So like, who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?" I asked, to break the silence.

"Why do straight boys love asking that shit?" Eric shook his head.

"You're right, I'm sorry."

Fuck, was that rude to ask? I took another sip and almost finished my drink.

"I guess this is one of the upsides of being gay," I said, "being able to share an all-boys room. And like check each other out in the locker room and stuff." It might've just been placebo, but I felt like the whiskey was getting to me. I rested my right hand in my lap, next to my crotch.

"Well you ain't gotta be gay to check out other guys. You mean to tell me you never check people out in the locker room?" Eric asked, sitting up closer to me.

"Who, me?" I laughed.

"Bullshit. I ain't buying it."

"Okay, okay, I'll admit I check guys out. Every now and then."

It was true. I was beyond used to being in locker rooms and gang showers, but still: there's a naked body right next to you, you're gonna look.

"And I bet if someone's got a footlong between their legs you're gonna look twice," Eric winked.

"Possibly," I answered, not knowing what else to say. I took one final sip and finished my drink. "Should we go back to the party?"

"Sure."

I walked toward the door, and realized we were headed back out to the noisy party, and we probably wouldn't get much of a chance to talk there. Even though Eric and Rory had grown to mean so much to me, I never told them that, not in any "real" way. It felt like now was the time.

"You're a cool guy, Eric. If I were into guys you'd totally be my type," I turned around and said with a smile.

I have no idea why I chose to say that instead of "I really appreciate your friendship" or "you're like a brother to me." It kinda just came out. I regretted it instantly.

"That's a weird thing to say, isn't it?" I added.

"Kinda," Eric said and took a few steps forward. "But I like weird, so you're all good."

I didn't turn away. I was curious. It was a very unique situation. My suitemate and I, next to naked, up past midnight as the storm raged outside. I wanted to see where this would go.

Eric continued to approach nearer, until the was standing right in front of me. I stood stoically still.

And then, just like I had kissed Skyler a few weeks ago, Eric leaned in and kissed me. It felt... different. Skyler had been a gentle kisser, but Eric was more aggressive. I kinda let him take charge of the kiss. I closed my eyes as our tongues wrestled in my mouth for almost a minute.

"Can I suck you off?" I heard suddenly. What?

"Is it okay with you? And with Will?" What about his boyfriend?!

"You worry too much," Eric said and dropped to his knees. I made no movement to stop him, so he pulled off my towel.

"Oh," he noticed. "So you didn't wear underwear to the party."

"You told me not to," I laughed.

Only now did I realize that I wasn't completely soft. During the kiss, I was focused on the sensation of Eric's tongue in my mouth, I didn't even notice my dick had started to chub up. I was kinda glad it did. Eric had seen me naked and soft plenty of times, but now that my dick was just a couple of inches from his face, I liked showing it off.

Eric looked up at me. I could see lust in his eyes. He very gently put a hand on the inside of my left thigh, and a shiver ran down my spine, more electrifying than anything I'd felt before.

Eric's fingertips moved on to my balls. He was very slow, almost as if to make sure I wouldn't back down. I didn't. I wasn't sure what it was that I wanted exactly, but I knew that I didn't want him to stop.

This wasn't the first time another person was touching my balls, but for some reason it felt like it. Eric's gestures were curious and deliberate, almost as if it were HIS first time, when I'm sure it wasn't.

My dick was almost completely hard now. Eric put it in his hand and gave it a squeeze. No one said anything. I didn't even dare to breathe too loudly.

Eric stroked my dick a few times, until it started to leak precum. He put the tip of his tongue against it and very cautiously gave it a lick. He closed his eyes, then seemed to moan in pleasure.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. Fuck, this felt good! I was by now completely hard. Eric had put his lips around the head of my dick and started sucking, and teasing me with his tongue. Slowly, half an inch at a time, he took more and more of me in his mouth.

I opened my eyes and looked back down. I didn't want to miss this while it was happening. I was curious. The pleasure on Eric's face was palpable. For the first time, I felt like the person sucking me off was loving it!

Another first for me was that I let him completely be in charge. I stood there barely moving, other than the pulsating of my dick. Eric knew exactly what he was doing, as he swallowed my dick until the head of it hit the back of his throat. His one hand was playing with my balls, while his other hand was pressing on the area between my balls and my asshole. I was hoping he wouldn't get too close to my hole cuz I wasn't comfortable with that, but he never did.

I heard voices in the hallway right outside, people walking by. I'd almost forgotten where we were. I didn't even know if the door was locked, but I didn't care. I was so close to cumming.

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum," I finally broke the silence. Somehow my voice didn't sound like myself to me.

"Do you wanna cum in my mouth?" Eric looked me in the eyes while jerking me off with one hand. For the first time, just now, I noticed he was now jerking himself off with the other.

"I... If that's okay," I replied.

Eric shoved my dick back in his mouth the second he heard that.

"Wha-- What about you?" I asked apprehensively.

"Don't worry about me, baby," he said and gave one of my asscheeks a playful squeeze.

A couple of minutes later I was almost there! My dick was hitting Eric's throat, his nose almost buried in my pubes. Fuck, he was good!

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," I announced. "Fuuuuck!!"

I instinctively tried to pull out, no one had ever let me cum in their mouth before. But Eric grabbed my ass and held me back, sucking on my dick and swallowing my cum. I couldn't see my own load, but I felt one spurt after the other after the other. I grabbed Eric's hair and gripped it tightly. I didn't mean to hurt him but I had to let it out, the feeling was too strong. The pleasure was too intense.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I kept repeating, probably sounding ridiculous.

Eric started to pull out my dick very, very slowly. My orgasm was over but the aftereffect was still there, sending chills of pleasure from my dick up and down my whole body, from my brain to my feet.

Eric held onto my balls as he was relinquishing my dick. When he got to the tip, he sucked in the last drops of cum that were there, and gave it a gentle, almost ceremonious, kiss.

Fuck. That felt amazing! But now what?

I looked down. Eric flashed me a wide smile. I smiled back, happy to see his face beaming.

I finally moved. My bare foot stepped on something wet and sticky on the floor.

"That's me," Eric said. I looked down on a huge puddle of pearly white cum on the carpet. I hadn't even realized he had cum.

Eric took the towel I had worn to the party off the floor and casually wiped up the load. He didn't seem too bothered that it would stain.

He got up and headed to his hamper.

"Can I have that?" I said, and he seemed puzzled. "The least I can do is wash it. Plus, it IS a part of my costume," I smiled.

"Sure," he said and handed me the towel.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I announced, partially because I didn't know what to do or say next.

"Sure. I'm gonna go back down, find Will."

I walked to my room and Eric left the suite. At first I headed to the bag I kept my dirty laundry in, but then, I changed my mind and left the towel at the bottom of my closet.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 4: "Fall Break" (Part 1/2)

Classes were easy for the next couple of weeks. We were done with midterms and fall break was coming up. I'd be going home for the first time since starting college. At this point, it was starting to feel like I had two lives: the one I'd left behind at home and the person I was becoming at school.

I wasn't really sure who that latter person was. Letting a guy suck me off was messing with my head. Was I gay now? I thought back of all the girls I'd dated and hooked up with. I knew it wasn't unusual for gay guys to be with girls when they're younger and "confused," but it didn't feel that way for me, I was genuinely into everyone I'd been with.

Was I just a straight guy who let another guy blow him once, no big deal? I loved Eric's blowjob; if you were gonna pick someone to suck you off he was a great choice. He was a senior, had plenty of experience, plus growing up with two gay dads made him very comfortable with his sexuality. But it wasn't just Eric, was it? I remembered the kiss with Skyler, a kiss I had initiated. Plus the shirtless photo of Prof. Carr I had, which didn't leave me indifferent either.

That day in English class, I saw Skyler sit in his spot, next to an empty seat that was usually occupied by me, but I went to the back of the room and sat next to a girl I didn't know. I tried to ignore Prof. Carr, which made my mind wander even more, making me feel more confused. When class was over, I went straight to my room and sighed loudly while closing the door and dropping my bag on the floor.

"You okay, man?" Rory said, turning around on his desk chair and startling me.

"Hey. Didn't know you were here," I replied.

"My class's canceled. Did you have a crappy one?"

"No, it was fine," I said and dropped down on my bed.

"Listen, I don't mean to be nosy and I might be misreading the situation, but you seem kinda off the past couple of weeks. If you feel like talking about anything... just let me know."

I guess it was impossible to share a room with someone without them picking up on things happening in your life.

"How are things going with you and Mia?" I asked Rory.

"Pretty good, thanks."

"Have you... been with a lot of girls?"

"Aah, girl trouble," he said, turning around completely to face me and made himself comfortable. "I should've guessed."

Ha! If he only knew.

"Well," he continued, "not too many. If you're asking about sex, I usually only have sex with girls that I'm 'dating,'" he used air quotes, "I'm old-fashioned like that. So all in all just 5 or 6 since high school when I started."

"And... have you ever been with a guy?"

"Oh," he said, a look of realization dawning on his face, "so that's what it about."

"No. Maybe. I don't know," I shook my head.

"Listen man, it's fine." He got up off his chair and came to sit next to me on my bed. "As long as you're careful and everything, who cares? It's what college's all about."

He was only a couple of years older than me, but he felt like a proper older brother in that moment. Something I'd never had.

"I... had a guy suck me off," I confessed.

"That's fine. Everything went well?" he asked casually.

"Yes. Too good, maybe."

"And now you're worried you might be gay," he deducted.

I said nothing. We sat in silence for a few seconds.

"I never answered your question," he said. "Growing up I shared a room with my older brother. He's the one who taught me what masturbation was. He didn't show me or anything like that, but he explained how to do it. When I did it by myself for the first time – I don't know if you remember your first time, but for me it was like I'd tried heroin or something. I was hooked! I ran to my best friend at the time and showed him. From that point on, we started jerking off together every single day. First we just did it in front of each other, then we kinda started doing it mutually and stuff. This went on for a couple of years. Then he went to a different school and we stopped hanging out so much. We're Facebook friends now, he has a gorgeous boyfriend, they plan on getting married after they graduate. Funnily enough my brother came out a few years ago as well."

"Oh," I said, looking Rory in the eyes.

"My point is," he continued, "I think most boys have some sorta 'experience' with other boys, we just don't talk about it. Either because we're worried about being labeled as gay, or because we don't talk about sex and experimenting in general. Bottom line: it's fine, no need to overthink it. If you're gay, you're gay. And don't forget the very real possibility that you might be bi."

"You think so?" I asked.

"I don't know, my man," he slapped my knee and got up. "But it's as good a time as any to figure it out. Just don't put pressure on yourself."

"Rory," I said and got up as well, standing next to him. "Thank you, man. Really."

We both reached for a hug at the same time. We gave each other a tight squeeze and remained that way for a few seconds.

"It was Eric, wasn't it?" Rory said quietly in my ear.

"Yes."

"That fucker!" he laughed loudly.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

A few days later, Nevaeh was having a small party at her place before fall break. This far into the semester, cliques were already formed and all of a sudden having to spend a week without your new friends felt like eternity. On top of all the other changes I was going through, I'd also started to drink. Nowhere near as heavily as some of my peers, but Nevaeh's loft, free of dorm rules, was the perfect place to let go and have a few.

I stumbled into my room in the middle of the night. I was trying to be quiet coming in, so I don't wake Rory up, but I needn't have worried. He was awake, lying in his bed, jerking off. He was completely naked.

"Sorry, man," I said. "Do you want me to leave?" I stood in the doorway.

"No that's fine. It's late, you better get some sleep," he said and pulled up the cover over him.

I took my clothes off, deciding to sleep naked just like him. I was too drunk and tired to worry about brushing my teeth, so I killed the light and got into bed.

A couple of minutes later I heard some noise coming from Rory's bed. Our beds were only a few feet apart, there was no mistaking it. He was back to jerking off.

"Rory?" I whispered.

"Sorry man. Can't fall asleep until I cum. I'll only be a couple minutes. Do you mind?"

"No, go ahead."

This wasn't the first time I'd walked in on Rory jerking off, or seen his erect dick. I remembered the first time I saw him with a hard-on, a couple months ago. I was surprised at just how big he was, something that you couldn't necessarily tell when you saw him flaccid. Now that I'd given him my permission to continue, the sounds of jerking off coming from his bed were beyond obvious. I heard the smacking as his hand, or maybe both hands, went up and down his rod.

"Mm. Mmm," Rory was starting to moan out in pleasure. He was trying to keep it down, but I could just about make it out. "Aaah!" he let himself go, louder, as his pleasure intensified.

By this point, I was completely erect and it felt harder and bigger than I'd ever been. The last time I was hard and drunk was when Eric was sucking my dick. I remembered the way it felt inside his warm throat.

"Fuck," I whispered and reached for some lube from the nightstand.

I squirted some on my hand and flipped the cap closed. The sounds were unmistakable. I reached under the cover and grabbed my stiff cock.

"Mmm," I moaned out loud as well.

We were now both jerking off. The sounds of us stroking our cocks and occasionally moaning made it clear to both of us what we were doing. We'd stopped trying to keep it down.

"Fuck man, this feels so good," Rory said quietly.

"Yes," I replied, still stroking. "Fuck, I'm so fucking horny."

"I'm gonna cum soon," he announced. His stroking intensified and sped up.

"Wait for me," I demanded, suddenly. He'd gotten a head start. I wanted to catch up.

"Hurry up, bro. Fuuuck, I'm so close."

I played with the head of my dick, super sensitive to the touch now. I pulled on my balls with my unlubricated hand. Then I remembered Eric pressing on my perineum as he sucked me and how good that felt, so I did the same.

"You ready, man? Fuck, I'm about to cum!" I said.

"Me too!" Rory moaned out in ecstasy. I heard him pull down his cover and I did the same.

"Fuck!" he screamed. "Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah!"

Our session had turned into a screaming match of who can cum louder and stronger. "Fuck yeah, man. Fuck yeah!" I repeated as my orgasm neared. The manly energy in the room was amazing! I was ready to cum.

"Aaah, fuck! Yes!" I screamed as spurts of warm cum shot out of my dick, hitting my stomach, my chest, and the side of my face. Rory was moaning and screaming and cumming at the very same time.

I felt a tingle up and down my entire body. That was amazing! I felt it from the tips of my toes, going up and shooting out of my dick, then continuing all the way to my brain. When it was all over, I felt more relaxed than I'd ever been.

The room got quiet, except for the sounds of us breathing loudly.

"Fuck man. I don't know about you, but I made a mess!" Rory laughed.

"Here," I said, carefully getting up and reaching for the white towel in the bottom of my closet. Eric's cum was already on it, dry and crusty at this point.

I wiped all my cum carefully off my body, then walked over to Rory's bed and handed him the towel. In the dim moonlight, I saw his dick rest on his stomach, still huge and slowly going soft. His upper body was covered with jizz as well. He accepted the towel and used it to wipe the cum off, then handed it back to me.

"Good night, bro," I said and patted him on his chest. His chest and my hand were both still a bit sticky.

"Night, man," he said and gave me a playful smack on the ass.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 5: "Finals Week" (Part 1/2)

December sent everyone into full-on frenzy. Ironically, the students who panicked most over finals week seemed to be the ones who had straight A's already. Me, I felt like I didn't have it too bad. I'd picked easy classes for my first semester, and I felt fairly confident.

"How did your first semester go?" my advisor Prof. Carr asked me one morning in his office, during our last session.

"Pretty good. I'm happy with my grades. Definitely happy with my roommates and the people I've met."

"Yeah? So you're staying in the same room?"

"I... I guess so," I said. I never even considered another option.

"A lot of students pick new roommates, especially first-semester freshmen like you. So maybe double check with everyone that they're staying put."

"I will," I said, feeling a hint of panic in my stomach.

"Well, hope you enjoy the holidays. Have a nice time at home. If you ever need anything, you have my email so feel free to get in touch."

"Thank you," I said with a smile. I wondered if all advisors offered email communication over the holidays, or if Prof. Carr was being extra nice.

I started to pick up my stuff and head out of his office.

"You look really nice today, by the way," I said in the doorway. Prof. Carr wasn't what you'd call a particularly snappy dresser. But today, we was wearing a nice fitted button-up that showed off his muscles, and dress pants that made his thighs (and his bulge) look huge.

"Thanks," he smiled. "I got a date after work."

"Good lu– Good luck on your date," I stuttered and left.

—​

"Of course we're staying together, bro!" Rory reassured me. "I don't think I'll find many other roommates who'll let me jerk off with them in the room," he winked.

By this point we'd gotten to joke about it between us, like two brothers who were really close and had to share a room together.

"Eric and Will are staying in the suite as well," he said. "It's their final semester anyway."

I was so relieved about maintaining the rooming status quo that I could kiss Rory when he told me that.

"Now, Mia's gonna be here any minute now," he said about his girlfriend. "Can you give us like an hour or two?"

"No problem," I said, picking up my books and computer.

"Sorry, bro. You can stay and watch as far as I'm concerned, but I don't think she'll be thrilled," he winked at me.

"Yeah yeah," I punched him in the shoulder playfully. "Have fun."

After half an hour of studying in the lobby right next to my room, Skyler came out of his room just a couple of doors down.

"What're you doing here?" he asked when he saw me.

"Sexiled," I said, pointing to my room where Rory and his girlfriend Mia were having sex.

"Got it! Library too busy for you?"

"Too many distractions."

"Wanna come to Nevaeh's with me?" he suggested. "She's not even there. It's her dad's 50th birthday so she went to visit. Her apartment's empty so I'm going there to study."

"Sure, thanks. And hey, maybe you can read my essay I wrote for Carr's class."

"Maybe," he smirked. "What do I get out of it?"

"I'll find a way to pay you back," I smiled. "What do you want?"

"I'm sure I'll think of something," he looked at me seductively as a joke. "C'mon, let's go."

—​

After a couple of hours of studying in Nevaeh's living room, we were getting tired and looking for distractions. Next to me, Skyler was scrolling through his phone.

"You on Grindr again?" I asked.

"Maybe," he chuckled. "Prof. Carr's got a new profile pic."

He put his phone in my face, a shirtless selfie of Prof. Carr posing in a locker room on the screen.

"How do you even know? Isn't it only supposed to show you guys that are nearby?"

"Not if you mark them as your favorites," he winked at me.

"You are such a stalker," I said, looking at my book without taking in anything.

"Guess if he's a top of bottom," Skyler said.

"What?"

"Top, bottom? Catcher, pitcher? ¿Activo, pasivo?"

"How the fuck would I know?!" I laughed.

"That's why I said 'guess.' You know, by his general demeanor."

"I don't know. Top."

"Wonk!" he made a buzzer sound. "Wrong answer. His profile says he's a versatile bottom."

"This is all too much information," I shook my head, but smiled.

I tried looking at my book but I couldn't concentrate.

"How do you guys even know, if you're a top or bottom or whatever?" I asked.

"Some guys just know. I knew right away I wanted to bottom. Some guys just play around until they figure out what they like. A lot of guys switch. You can be versatile, which is both; or a side, which is neither."

"Should I be taking notes on all this?" I laughed.

"They don't teach you this shit in sex ed, hunty," Skyler said, "so we gotta figure it out for ourselves. Which, ironically, means we're often better informed about sex than you heteros." He flipped imaginary long hair off his shoulder.

"Yeah, no shit," I said, feeling clueless.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

By 10 PM, we were done studying, done with the pizza we had delivered, and done with a bottle of vodka Skyler took from Nevaeh's liquor cabinet.

We were now eating her snacks ("We'll replace 'em tomorrow," Skyler said) and watching old episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race. Skyler was trying to teach me the names of a dozen drag queens that all went over my head, but I tried to humor him.

"You know, I admire you," I told Skyler sitting next to him on the couch, the liquor loosening my tongue.

"Why?" he said, putting a gummy bear in his mouth.

"I think you're very brave. And you know what you want."

"Don't you?" he asked, turning down the volume on the TV.

"I have no fucking clue," I shook my head.

"You're in your head too much," he said, stuffing two gummy bears in his mouth. "I'm not 'brave.' I just try not to overthink shit."

"Maybe you're right," I said, and focused on the TV, trying to get out of my own head.

"Pick a color," Skyler said, turning up the volume again.

"Red."

He picked a red bear and popped it in my mouth. Then, he scooted closer to me and put his right arm around me. I could feel his familiar cherry scent again. "Magic In The Air," he'd told me it was.

By midnight, we realized we were both really tired all of a sudden.

"I'm spending the night here," Skyler said. "Do you wanna stay?"

I looked at the large couch, gauging it would be comfortable to sleep on.

"Sure," I said, yawning.

Skyler went to brush his teeth. I hadn't brought a toothbrush, so I stayed in the living room. When he came out of the bathroom, he was wearing nothing put a pair of tight red briefs.

"Red," I said, pointing at his underwear.

He smiled. "You coming?" he asked.

"Coming where?"

"Oh. You're welcome to sleep on the couch, but if you want we can share the bed, it's big enough."

"That's okay, I'm fine here," I blurted out.

"Okay," he said, then turned away. Good night."

He walked to the bed on the other side of the room. It was an open-plan loft, so we were still in the same room, but all of a sudden it felt like there was a wall between us. Did I put it there?

I got down to my boxers and got under the blanket that was on the couch. It wasn't quite warm enough, but it'd have to do.

The lights were off. I lay alone, tired and drunk enough to pass out right away, but instead I lay thinking again. Should I have joined Skyler in bed? What kinda message would that have sent? What kinda message did I even want to send?

"You're in your head too much," I remembered him saying.

I got up off the couch and walked to the other side of the room. I got in bed and lay next to Skyler.

"I was cold," I said quietly. "That blanket wasn't warm enough."

He didn't say anything. Instead, he moved closer to me and hugged me. It felt warm and comforting and... right.

I put my arms around him as well.

"I like you," I said. It just came out.

"Do you like me enough to give me another kiss?" he whispered.

I turned around and put my lips on Skyler's. The kiss we shared was just as soft and pleasurable and passionate as our kiss during homecoming.

This time, we didn't stop, and kept going until we were full-on making out.

"I'm gonna get real horny if we keep doing this," Skyler said softly.

"Me too," I admitted.

Skyler reached down to our crotches, rubbing against each other. We were both getting hard.

"Wanna do something about that?" he asked.

"Yes," I whispered.

My eyes were closed. The room was dark. The bed smelled of cherries.

Skyler's hand reached inside my boxers and started to stroke my dick. It didn't take me long to get fully hard and start leaking precum, moaning in pleasure as he rubbed the head of my dick.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I said. He was using my precum as lube and rubbing the head of my dick in a way that no one, including myself, had ever done it before.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" he said suddenly, taking me by surprise.

"We don't have everything we need," I said the first thing that came to mind.

Skyler leaned forward and opened the top drawer on the nightstand. He pulled out a pack of condoms and a bottle of lube.

"I know where the treasure's buried," he joked.

My mind started racing. Did I want to do this? My cock said yes, it felt amazing and it was begging for more. But what did it mean if I did this with Skyler?

("You're in your head too much.")

"Let's do it," I said.

Skyler got rid of both of our underwear, then expertly unwrapped a condom and put it on me, all the while stroking me and keeping me hard. Before I knew it, he was putting lube on me, something I didn't usually bother with, and straddling my body, getting ready to sit on my dick.

"You ready?" he asked.

I nodded.

Slowly, I felt his hole around the tip of the my dick. Then he started to move down and I kept going deeper inside him.

"Fuck, that's good," I said.

"Yeah?" Skyler said with a smirk. "You like that?"

"Ahh, yes," I said, biting my lower lip.

The pleasure was immense. I looked down. I couldn't see much in the dark, so I used my hands to explore Skyler's thighs and his ass. When I reached for the front, I realized he was rock hard, his dick bobbing up and down as he bounced on my cock.

Instinctively, I grabbed his erection and started stroking him. It felt like the right thing to do.

"Fuuuck," Skyler started to moan out in pleasure as well. As I heard and felt him squirm, I felt a desire to keep going. To give him more pleasure.

Skyler leaned forward, as I fucked and jerked him off, and pinched my nipples. It sent a bolt of energy from my chest straight down to my balls, which I'd also never had before.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum so quick," I said.

"That's okay, don't worry about it."

We fucked that way for a few minutes until I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I announced.

"Cum for me," Skyler said and started to move faster. I was still jerking him off but finding it hard to focus on it, so he grabbed his own dick and started stroking, faster and harder than I'd been doing it.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I squeezed Skyler's ass and started shooting my load.

"Aaaah!" he yelled out and shot just a few seconds later. His load landed on my stomach, my chest, and the side of my face.

"Ah, fuck," Skyler said and fell down on top of me as soon as our orgasms subdued.

"I'll be right back," I said and got up a second or two later.

I went to the bathroom, turned the light on, and shut the door closed.

I took the condom off and threw it in the toilet, then looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed the cum dripping down my face. I took a towel and wiped my body clean.

I continued to stare at myself in the mirror. What now?

("You're in your head too much.")

I quickly left the bathroom to go back to the dark bedroom. I got back in bed, and after thinking about it for a second, I hugged Skyler.

"You okay? Anything you wanna talk about?" he whispered.

"No. Let's get some sleep."

That was probably a lie. There were definitely things I wanted to talk about, but this didn't seem like the right time. Besides, I had no idea what I wanted to say anyway. So I just said "Good night."

A couple seconds later, I gave Skyler a soft kiss on the cheek, then fell asleep with him in my arms.