Room Etiquette - gay man looking at straight men

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Guinea Pig, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Guinea Pig

Guinea Pig New Member

Albums:
    Am I so politically correct I am boring ?

I saw admiring a very nice looking set of pics the last night & left some very complimentary posts for the sexy gent.

Then I read that he is straight.

Should I get profile before leaving messages?

Or do just compliment?

But some penises make me get all - well you know - aroused.

I don"t want to offend anyone.

is there a preferred etiquette for viewing & responding to pics - or should I just say what I mean & if a dick pic is on this site - it is to be viewed - & if I feel I wanna play with it , so say regardless of who owns it?

I dont wanna get beaten up, or banned.

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Am I so politically correct I am boring ?
    You are not PC - you're a gentleman :smile:

I saw admiring a very nice looking set of pics the last night & left some very complimentary posts for the sexy gent.
    I reckon that is what the are there for.

Then I read that he is straight.
    Not a big deal - you like the look of his pics, you said so - I compliment gay men on their pics. And straight women, for that matter.

Should I get profile before leaving messages?
    No need really.

Or do just compliment?
    Yes.

But some penises make me get all - well you know - aroused.
    You and me both, honey.

I don"t want to offend anyone.
    If a guy gets offended by a compliment from you there is not much you can do about that - it doesn't appear to happen that often as far as I can tell. There are some straight guys here who when they ASK for comments on the boards ask for 'ladies only' - mainly it is that that people have a problem with. There is a large gay membership here and most of the straight guys know that and interact with you all as the people you are, most of the people here (regardless of age, orientation and sex) take a compliment as a compliment, period.

is there a preferred etiquette for viewing & responding to pics - or should I just say what I mean & if a dick pic is on this site - it is to be viewed - & if I feel I wanna play with it , so say regardless of who owns it?
    Say what you mean - the only 'etiquette', if there is one, is that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. But you strike me as the kind of person who doesn't need telling that.

I dont wanna get beaten up, or banned.
    You will not get beaten up or banned. There have been one or two assholes in the past who have gotten their panties in a bunch over well intentioned compliments from gay guys... these are few and far between and the majority of the membership would be totally on your side if a person like that had a go at you.

Or - the short answer - don't sweat it! :biggrin1:

3. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

It really shouldn't matter, if the person is straight or gay. I imagine straight men,might not welcome a pm from you saying, that you want to jerk-off to their picture,and do they want to watch. Some may like it,others won't.
    If you like the picture, leave a nice compliment and a 10 rating, on the picture. Anything else, is at your discretion.
    No one is going to "beat you up, or ban you, for a compliment.
    Good luck, on this board!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

4. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I think if you compliment, but don't proposition, then you are going to be OK.

It's fine for you to leave a comment like, "nice pics" or "great body" or "beautiful cock".

It's not OK for you to leave comments like "great cock, will you let me suck it" on a straight guy's pics.

Draft saved Draft deleted