Room for my ass...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Randll86, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have been hitting the gym pretty hard for a while, particularly legs… many mornings crawling out of bed… I set a goal of getting my thighs to 25” made it and then some 25.75”… well here is the problem… Pants and jeans that fit… my waist is 30” and all most every pair I have tried either will not fit over my legs or are supper tight, trying to find something that fits well has been difficult to say the least, If I get a 34” waist they fit in the ass and thigh but I look ridiculous, like a upside down bell or something… Am I doomed to clown pants and elastic waist bands… ahhh …. I know some of you guys here must have had the same problem…Help… oh yea, and for all you guys that want to show a bigger bulge up front I got one word for ya “squats”

2. ohioboxerbriefs

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    have you tried some relaxed fit jeans or loose fit?

they usually are cut baggyer

3. NM8x6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wish I had a suggestion to offer. Most jeans today are impossible for me as well. Sometimes the relaxed fits work, but most are cut with no room for ass or thighs. Let me know if you find something good.

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You could find a tailor who could alter a larger size and taper them in the waist.

Draft saved Draft deleted