room light for sex,your preference?

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like a very dim light, or none. But of course if theres light, that doesnt mean i wont have sex...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like soft lightning too, but I don't like scented candles. I've tried some of them, most give me a stinging, burning feeling in my nose and throat. However, I've recently installed a lighting system in my room that is only 4 spots in the corners, their cones shine a soft light all over the room.

Ooh, i'll bet that's nice. One of my friends has a couple wall lights he calls "sex lights" and they emit a soft glow. Now that winter's here, I often forego the candles and light a fire in the fireplace for warmth and a seductive, flickering light.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'm sort of a prude and very shy, so I'm sure I'd prefer it to be dark, and probably under-the-covers missionary-style whenever I do finally have sex!:redface::biggrin:

lvrss

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love it well lit! I love to me my lover in all thier glory. Not that i need light to naviagate, but i enjoy the sights which is so arousing. In the dark you only have sense of touch and smell. Something is missing.

I'm all for the lights on!

Lvrss

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like some light but not bright. Sunlight filtered through blinds or curtains during the day time, candles or a soft lamp at night. Doing it in the dark's ok but it can make it a little clumsy.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy having either low lights or indirect lighting, say from a closet with a partially open door. I enjoy seeing what I am doing. Watching myself go in and out is a lot of fun. It really gets you turned on for exploding a large load of cum.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I'm scared of the dark I have to have the lights on :) Not glaring lights but so its light enough to see everything clearly, I don't want the Under The Bed Monster sneaking up on me.