Room Service

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by 289, Dec 31, 2007.

1. 289

289 New Member

Albums:
    I had decided to take my girlfriend Joanne away for the weekend and so booked into a really expensive hotel, hoping the outlay would provide a good return for me in the bedroom. Joanne is still the sexiest woman I know and at 22 she knew exactly how to get what she wanted with her looks. Long golden blonde hair, icy blue eyes, smooth complexion and ruby lips. She had 34D bust, but 3 gym sessions a week and dancing classes meant her breasts were ball achingly pert, a toned stomach, small waist, curvy hips... she's a dream. Her ass was so toned and round it could be considered a work of art and of course she had killer legs.
    Yeah, I'm really lucky to have Jo, because she could pretty much have any man she wanted. Guys check her out so much I now accept it, and am secretly smug knowing it'll be me wake up next to this babe.
    We arrived at the hotel in late afternoon and were shown to our room. Jo ran to the four poster bed and lay on top of it, seductively kicking off her heels. She pouted. " Honey , I want you in this bed tonight."
    Her awesome cleavage was on show, making me feel a tingling sensation in my groin. I sat next to her and kissed her hard on those full lips, running my hand through her golden silky hair, and some where in the back of my mind praised the inventor of four poster beds.

After enjoying a bath, we got changed and headed for dinner. Jo had a black dress that while being classy, satisfied the eyes of every man who saw her. The waiters kept oggling her boobs and a young one in particular gave her such an animalistic lustful look I ought to have hit him, but to my utter devastation Jo returned the look with a new ferocity, her eyes lingering on his muscular ass as he walked away.
    " He was totally out of line" I said to her.
    " When you first met me you couldnt speak to my face remember? " she laughed.
    " Yeah but thats different" I said.
    " It shows hes man enough to appreciate me, and who cares, hes only about 18!"
    " Yeah thats true. Lets get some desert. Waiter, come here "
    The one that Jo had checked out came over. He was almost the opposite of me. About 6ft 2 inches tall, with blonde hair, blue eyes and a strong jawline. He had broad shoulders and a very narrow waist and chest muscles and biceps that amply filled his shirt.
    Totally ignoring me, he looked at Jo with a smile and said " What can I get for you madam?"
    "Hmmmm" she pondered as her eyes ran from his face down his flat stomach to his crotch. I followed her gaze and saw a sizeable bulge.
    Now I have always been insecure about Jo cheating. Not only because of her looks, but shes much more experienced sexually than me, and Im not a big boy, if you know what I mean, although she has never said anything about it, but I know my size limits her satisfaction . Seeing her check out this young guy made me feel insecure and strangely vulnerable. The confidence of this young good looking waiter was sapping my own, and as Jo ordered desert, with a few to many smiles and crotch glances, I suddenly wanted to go to our room.

I explained to Jo that I wanted us to go back to our room, she gave me a cheeky wink and agreed.
    " I'll go and put on something a bit more revealing" she purred.
    I walked over to the young waiter and explained that we wanted desert brought to her room. He gave me a contemptuous nod.
    " Shes my girl so I would appreciate you keeping your eyes in your head. "
    " Im sorry sir, but I cant help the fact that your girlfriend finds my crotch appealing. I was only obliging her. Its a shame a woman of her calibre cant find what she wants at home, but instead looks elsewhere."

I was shaking with rage. This prick needed teaching a lesson. He was however far bigger and more muscular than me, so to save further humiliation, I proceeded diplomatically.
    "What is your name so that I may inform your manager?" I growled
    " Ryan" he smiled back
    I went up to the room to find Jo in some sexy black lingerie posing on the bed again. Tonight was about to get a whole lot better. I stripped to my Calvin Kleins and went to join her, suddenly accultely aware of my lack of bulge.
    There was a knock at the door which Jo answered, without covering up. It was our desert.
    In walked Ryan. without taking his eyes off Jo's boobs.
    Suddenly, my good night was ruined....
    Thats my first attempt so criticism is welcome

2. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
    What's with all this demeaning stuff? That kinda blows. I mean, it's well written, but I think I would enjoy it more if it were from Ryan's perspective. Lets get some large penis support.

3. screwball

screwball Member

please sir may we have some more?

4. 03730javea

03730javea New Member

Albums:
    It;s getting good! What's next?

5. B_hungshboy

B_hungshboy New Member

More! More! More!

6. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok so what's for dessert? Pun intended LOL
    Carry on...soon I hope!:smile:

7. B_hooper1234

B_hooper1234 New Member

Very hot story.... let's see the rest please.

8. Drago

Drago New Member

oh here we go again another SPH story

9. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

Yeah, I want to see what's next to. Please write more, it's a good start.

Draft saved Draft deleted