Roomate Confusion

Dell

Just Browsing
Media
I am a freshman at SUNY Buffalo, and I am currently dorming. My roomate at first always talked about his girlfriend back at home and how attached they were. I would always be freeballing gym shorts with a chubby in the dorm room. If we were ever talking I would look into his eyes and notice that every few seconds he would just stare at my bulge so I got sceptical. After a couple weeks he stopped talking about his girlfriend and would ask me if I wanted to watch movies with him and he would say we can cuddle as a joke. We would do things together all day and eventually became great friends. The past few nights he has been sleeping naked and asking me if it's okay if he is naked around me, and I say yeah sure.. I just don't want anyone to know about it because I am still confused about everything. We have extremely tiny one person beds and the last week he has been coming into my bed every night in the middle of the night naked with a very large hardon...rubbing against my thigh I want to touch it so badly but I don't know if I should he doesn't seem gay or bi when he is with the guys on the lacrosse team and is more of a jock with his friends than when he is around me. The other night just the two of us got drunk downtown and came back to our room and we ended up jerking eachother off. I had such a good time with my hand around his thick cock and making him cum all over his chest wow...I think it was only because he was drunk though because we haven't talked about it sense. I want to know if he is leading me on or if I should do something about this.. This kid is gorgeous and I want more...! I just found this website because I was looking around for advise and want to know if you guys have had similar things happen if you could help me.. Thank you!!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Well, Dell, you ask impossible queschunz.

I mean, look ... how are we supposed to know if you have any opps with this guy!?

He stares at your bulge.
He asks if you wanna cuddul.
He's sleepin nekked now, and wantz 2 no if he can be nekked in the roomm.
He cumz nekked into your bedd with a vverry lagre harrd on.
He rubbz it hard on yr thihg.
Uthhre nite, U edned up jrekin him off.
He caem oll over his chetsts. Wow.
Az 4 U, Dewll:
-U freebull in yer jim shrortz with a chub
-u cuddull with him
-U lett hnim sleep nekked in yer bedd n rubb his vrerry lagrge hardon on yer thie
-U jerkd him ofhf an wow, he caeme oll over hnis chetsts
-hes gorjuss n U watn mo.

I mean, Dell, when everything is so ambiguous like, how do you expect us to get out on a limb with advies?

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
Dell,

I had my first gay experience with college roomie. I wrote about it some time ago.

see http://www.lpsg.org/76408-college-roommate-2.html#post1263959

Although this stuff seems obvious from the outside, I relate to the idea that it can be confusing from the inside.

Everybody on here seems to classify roommate sex as fantasy, and I agree that it won't be college experience for 99% of guys. But I guess I was the lucky one percent. In my case, a college roomie was my introduction to gay sex.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My freshman roomie came on to me one night. I was lying on my bed, in my briefs, studying for a chemistry exam. I had the top bunk. He was on the bottom bunk studying for the same exam. He stood up and asked if I could explain something to him. As I was looking over his question, he hopped up to sit on my bunk with me. When he did, he was fully naked, massaging his cock. At first I tried to ignore him, but then he reached over and started groping my crotch. To make a long story short we ended up fondling, kissing, and sucking. Eventually he wanted my cock up his ass. When he was done taking my load we went to bed - separately. He wanted something more than the one night, but I was dating this girl pretty heavily and I didn't want to mess it up. With a memory like this, I know that college roomie experiences are more than just a mere fantasy.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Seems like he's curious and wants to experiment. If you can have fun with no emotional attachment, you can have memories you will jack off to rest of your life. Else, stay away and not mess up your friendship with him and subsequently, your brain.

Last edited:

D_Peter Stubigg

Account Disabled
Media
See guys, his roommate and he were totally straight, and your pink triangle mafia advice has ruined yet another homosocial college friendship. Right now, Dell is at Gay Camp learning just how mixed up all those signals.