Roomate Situation - Strange

DesertCruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is wanting it but just waiting for you to make the first move. I don't think anyone without some hidden agenda would be crawling into your bed and grabbing your morning wood. Start sleeping nude and see if he continues to retreat to your room for heat.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like their might be some attraction there, it would be easy enough to make a move, straight guys don't sleep with other guys, so that might be a hint.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, there are some at least mostly straight guys, if not guys claiming 100% hetero, who do sleep with other guys.

agreed...it's not something i do frequently, but if necessary it doesn't bother me...but it would have to be a friend or relative...

formerex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
things could get weird if something happened but it sounds like things are already not exactly normal for him anyway. there's something about straight guys when a guy comes out to them they feel safe expressing confusion or curiosity, i think. maybe this guy is turned on by the fact that you're attracted to guys, and he happens to be one.

he could have always gotten a second blanket, you know? and he could have always stroked his own morning wood, but he chose yours. he chose yours.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the question you need to ask yourself is how you feel about all of this. Are you turned on or off by waking up next to him with his arm around you or his hand down your drawers? I didn't read any objections to his actions in your post, only a list of things you cite as evidence that he may be bi-curious. If you're at all interested in having sex with him, then talk to him about it the next time he crawls into your bed. Otherwise, buy him a space heater for his room and put a lock on your bedroom door.

what he said

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even if there is a mutual attraction think it very unwise to pursue sexual relations with a housemate, especially a good one.

I think you need to consider this first. Is he worth pursuing to you, it doesn't sound like it from your description, and you may need to replace him as a roommate if things get weird, awkward, or end up going badly. You don't want him to feel rejected though, especially if he's shy about exploring bi-sex, so you may want to teasingly say to him, "I'd sleep with you in a heartbeat if you'd let me because I think you're hot, but I'd hate to lose such a great roommate!" or some such thing.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He put the ball in your court when he grabbed your morning hard on.
Next time he asks to sleep with you say "Don't start anything you can't finish", then move over staying on your back with your legs spread so one foot is touching his leg.
(ball back to ya roomie!)