Roomates

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: have you ever lived with a person of the opposite sex (female) and the relationship was just as friends? how did your size affect that relationship? did it make things tense? did she tease you or refer to it?

2. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: I had a roommate who was female was very facinated by my cock and tried to scope it out every chance she got. This was right out of college and their were 5 of us. I wouldn't say that the relationship was 'tense' in a negative way but more in a sexual way. I wasn't really into her and vice versa but she was into my cock, particularly my size. She did catch me a couple times including once in the bathroom which she had barged into despite me coming out of the shower. Boy did she stare a my cock which was semi before slamming the door shut with a 'sorry!!' This sort of exhibitionism has always turned me on and I remember coming to full erection before being able to put my pants on. :eek:

3. Imported

Gold Member

nowoonder: Three years ago there was a girl in my flat that always showed a certain interest for my thing. Both being pretty liberal about being nude she had seen me naked many times before.

But when she walked in on me one morning I still had a full hard-on and she looked at it even more interested than usually. I dared to ask her, why she was looking. And she said "It's bigger than any I've ever had ...". Obviously we ended up fucking after that comment :-]=]

I had a g/f at that time and there was no interest from her or from me to be more than fucking friends. We stopped screwing when she moved out 6 months later and went to work in another city. Shit. She was the second best fuck I've ever had.

4. Imported

Gold Member

emilywee: I lived with a good friend for a while as roommates, and her boyfriend used to practically live there for weeks at a time. I used to walk in on him masturbating all the time. Makes you wonder how some guys get anything done all day. My friend would go home to visit her parents on a lot of weekends, but her bf would still be there. He used to say how he needed to do it or he was going to explode or go crazy etc. You kinda have to know him, but he was an outrageous guy and not inhibited to say the least. I got used to it and after a while I'd be walking through the room and wouldn't say anything to interrupt.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Yowsers: people in the arts and show biz tend to be a pretty open with their bodies esp. dancers. but i'll never forget one tour in which i was doing this cabaret-like show and i was the only guy among 6 women. it was a low budget type thing, but hey it pays the bills.

Usually, i roomed by myself and the other girls shared. There was a screw up and I found myself sharing a hotel room with 2 of the girls. This was the last week of a 2 mo. tour across the South and i hadn't seen my g/f in 6 mos and I was feeling extremely horny.

I was getting out of the shower when one of the girls barges in, sees my erect cock, looks at me, smiles, and then starts "blowing" me. Ah, Good Times. ;)

6. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: When in college, I lived with 2 girls - both just friends. One of them had a boyfriend in Chicago. She was not good at going without sex, and hooked up with lots of guys, but never me. She wanted to, and made lots of hints, but I was NOT interested.

The other girl had a serious boyfriend on campus, and they annoyed the shit out of me. They got in a friggin' fight once a week, and she'd lock herself in her room, playing 'Desperado' at full volume for hours at a time. I cringe just thinking about it.

The guy hated me, because both of them knew my size (and had blabbed, typically - I HATE that), and he was very insecure. He was an absolute asshole to me. Drank my beer, at my frozen pizzas, kept trying to walk in on me in the bathroom. Worst 3 months of my life.

Not to digress, but apparently, when girls live together, their periods sync up. (IS this true?) Regardless, they ended up on the rag at the same time every month. Way, way ugly.

7. Imported

Gold Member

huge_cock_have_pic: I figure that since I put the topic up, I should give my story. In college I shared an apartment for my junior year. I had known her since I was a freshman and we were good friend but not intimate. Moreover she had a boyfriend at home.

After about a month, she started making a couple of comments about my size. She'd heard rumors and said she could see I carried a big package, especially if I were dressed in sweats or shorts. We talked alot about a lot of things.

Long story made short, we tried to keep the relationship sexually neutral, especially since she was dating but there was definetly a sexual tension there. Things finally broke in November after homecoming. We both stumbled home drunk and were hanging out getting more drunk and talking. Things turned to a sexual nature and with the alcohol in her, she grabbed my crotch. looked at me and said she'd been wanting to feel me up all semester.

Needless to say, things heated up from there, especially since I also wanted her. That weekend we went at it like rabbits. Afterwards we tried to tone it down but once we'd crossed that threshold it was torment to avoid the sex--her being horny from being away from her bf and me being a horny twenty year old.

Things were tense because of the mix of guilt and desire. When the lease was done, we both agreed it was probably best that we move out even though we got along great as room mates.

Draft saved Draft deleted