Roomates

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Now normally when someone talks about roomates or has questions or comments about them, the general consensus is to tread lightly because if you make the wrong move it could make things really uncomfortable. I had this in the back of my head for as long as I've known "Ethan". Ever since that first conversation I've been hooked...line and sinker. We both have the same build, he's ex-military; we're both gym rats. Well, while he's at "le job" I do pretty much what every lazy-ass dreams of doing... I sit at home and play with the dogs and catch up on some TiVo'd shows waiting for my phone to ring to say come into work. Now health problems aside, I'm normally a fully functional normal person. When I first told him what exactly was going on, he was hit pretty hard. Now everytime any lifting or anything strenious is involved he pretty much says no, and to let him do it. Fast-foward about 3 months and I drive his BMW, he drives the vette, and I have no problems with trusting him or him trusting me. For me thats huge. He's the first person in such a long time that I've actually let into my shell. I actually come in from work one day and he's sitting there in my shorts and boxers, no shirt just watching TV. I think ok... he just doesn't have any clean clothes right now. So I make my way to the kitchen and I was thinking "Shit, I have to wash a glass." Then I see him walk through the kitchen doorway heading my way. He gets right up behind me touching me, reaches over my shoulder and gets a fork. All of a sudden my hands freeze. I know whoever is reading this at the moment knows what kind of feeling that is... heart pounding, adrenaline rushing, that one long deep swallow. He was so close I could feel him breathing on my neck. It was intoxicating. He takes the fork and grabs some chinese out of the 'fridge and heads back to the couch. Ok, it took me like 15 minutes to wash that damn glass with thoughts rushing through my head so fast it would make Einstein say "WTF??". So I remember that the whole house it remote controlled, so I take out my phone and pause the TiVo so I could get a reaction and see what he was really thinking about. I walk into the living room seeing him sprawled out on the couch, legs on the headrest and head hanging off the edge, basically sitting upside-down and I say "nice shorts". He flips around and says "I know, they're awefully comfortable." So I say "no clean clothes?". And he says "Yea, I have clean clothes, it's just that I wanted to wear yours." So I unpause the TiVo thinking "could this really be hapenning?". So the next day I come home from work and he's not home yet. I didn't really expect him to be back for the next couple of hours so I got my big ass bottle of Jagermeister and headed for my bedroom to drink the day away. Well, several hours have passed and I've been taking them slow but just enough to say that I am legitamately buzzed and I hear the front door open. Now at the moment I was really really trying to remember if I locked the front door after coming in. So I holler out "is that you?!", reaching for the 8in. buck blade sitting on my nightstand. The voice was his so I was like N/M and went back to my movie. I guess he could tell that I had been drinking by the way I yelled and came in. Then he preceded to take off his shirt, shoes, and pants, went to my closet got a pair of gym shorts and put them on. Well, here I was laying on my bed pretending to watch Steve Zissou all the while watching every muscle ripple and move. Then he layed down on the bed beside me laying his head on my abs. Shall I continue???

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yea please do. i didnt realize this was in the fictitious section until i scrolled back up . its written as if it could be a short blurb or experience you actually have. Got me turned on.

-jc80

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
yea please do. i didnt realize this was in the fictitious section until i scrolled back up . its written as if it could be a short blurb or experience you actually have. Got me turned on.

-jc80

lol... although this is under the fictitious stories section.... it most certainly isn't. i'll post some more for you guys later tonight.

Posted from my AT&T Tilt

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Then he looked up at me and softly asked if i'd massage his back. He does pretty hard manual labor and I know that he could have been in a little pain. So I say WTH. If it happened like I had pictured it a million times already, it would be well worth it. So he moves over on the bed so that I can move and then tells me where its hurting him the most. He points to right between the shoulder blades. I'm thinking "massage therapy classes paid off...", and that I could give him a massage that I could melt him with. After about ten minutes of good deep tissue... he's like cookie dough. Soft and sweet. All he had to do is look me in the eyes when he rolled over I knew the one primal thing he had on his mind at the time. It's a look a man rarely makes that lets you know exactly what's about to happen. And at this point all I did was to return that look and to pull the gym shorts down to reveal one beautiful thick uncut cock coming all the way up to the belly button. He also had the perfect treasure trail that ended into the perfectlt trimmed pubes. His nuts were quite large also and were some big swingers.

Sorry guys my battery is dying on my kaiser. and ATT EDGE sucks.(not in a good way)

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
So I keep that lock on his eyes and lean up and we start to make out with a passion that I had previously not known, all the while thinking "could this really be happenning!??!?". I wanted him bad, and and soon as our kiss broke apart he said "gah, I've been waiting for this for sooo long." Then I go straight for what he was begging me for with that look, I went all the way down on him in one swallow that made his toes curl. I'm working him up and down like crazy, then all of a sudden he takes me lifts my head then lays me back on the bed, biting my ear and kissing all over my neck occasionally making his way for a kiss. Then he started moving down, first the nips, then down the trail, then taking me down as far as he could. (This is all new to him, so I didn't expect him to be so good at it...) Then he went for some lube and came back then held it while looking at me as though to ask permission, so I just kind of laugh and say "you douche... you can have whatever you want, whenever you want, and you most certainly don't have to ask." So he ever so gently places himself up against me, then I just reach and grab him and pull him into me. I honestly don't think I've ever wanted someone to fuck me worse. Then he looks down at me to make sure I wasn't in any pain or anything, then he starts slow but hard thrusts, with a look of pure exstacy I've never seen. I was loving every second of this. Submitting to the one person that knew I'd do anything for him. His size was so perfect, uber thick, but he knew how to use it VERY well. He knew how to hit every pleasure spot. While he was working me like a jack-hammer, he was making sweet love to my neck and nipples. If there were one moment in life you could live over and over this is it for me, I didn't want it to stop. But then just as I was thinking that, he pushed his big arm up under me and hugged me so tight while thrusting so hard I knew he was finished. His grip on me loosened up a bit but not much and he collapsed on top of me. I rolled him over and finished on his big muscled chest. After about 30-45 mins later I went and got a towel and cleaned him off and rolled him over and finished out the massage, and I apparently knocked his ass out. Because by the time I was finished he was so asleep his sentences didn't even make sense.

So when I get up in the morning, I guess I had gotten up before him for some reason (I never get up earlier than 7am and here it was 5:30). So I thought I'd wake him instead of the alarm, but then I said to myself "what was I thinking, he's in my room, in my bed. It's a good thing I got up when I did because he surely would have slept right though the day." So I climb back in the bed and run my hands down his body and him being already aroused I started to swallow him on down. All he said was "hell yea", in a quiet tone. Just then he started to cum, and I did what I could then some leaked out and ran down his balls. He looked down and said "feel free to wake me up like that whenever you want..haha." He got up and went to the shower and got ready for work.