Roommate Encounters?

Slc discrete

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive only had 1 roommate, and lived with him for 5 years, until he had to transfer for a work promotion.

A couple years into living together he got very comfortable with wearing minimal clothes.

1 night watching NBA I noticed his hairy balls just hanging out. I mentioned it in a joke and he shrugged it off. A bit later I noticed him getting an erection. I was like "Wow dude, you're packin' " he said "Wanna give it a go?" (He knew I was gay and we had been friends for a few years beforehand). So I got on my knees in front of him and have him the best bj I could. He was hairy, thick about 7 cut, kinda musky from work. He just kicked back and watched the game. As soon as he blew his load (about 10 mins in) we went back to just watching as if nothing happened.

After that our "code" was something like "Hey, Wanna watch the game" or something along those lines. We never spoke of it and kept it as it was.

Anyone have something similar to share?

Slc discrete

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story . Wish I had a roomroom like that.

It was crazy, just kinda happened. We were both in our young 20's and I suppose felt very comfortable around each other. He knew I didn't really talk about being with other Gentlemen, but knew I was with them, so I guess he concluded I am a discrete person.

I miss the smell of under his shaft and his nuts. He works in a very active job and would come home smelling, I thought GREAT.

He comes home once in a while and we hang, but we dont mess around like that anymore.

Jdubyaa007

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ive only had 1 roommate, and lived with him for 5 years, until he had to transfer for a work promotion.

A couple years into living together he got very comfortable with wearing minimal clothes.

1 night watching NBA I noticed his hairy balls just hanging out. I mentioned it in a joke and he shrugged it off. A bit later I noticed him getting an erection. I was like "Wow dude, you're packin' " he said "Wanna give it a go?" (He knew I was gay and we had been friends for a few years beforehand). So I got on my knees in front of him and have him the best bj I could. He was hairy, thick about 7 cut, kinda musky from work. He just kicked back and watched the game. As soon as he blew his load (about 10 mins in) we went back to just watching as if nothing happened.

After that our "code" was something like "Hey, Wanna watch the game" or something along those lines. We never spoke of it and kept it as it was.

I used to have a coworker that would follow me into the bathroom so we could pee at the same time.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol my roommate and I discovered we were "dick twins" because our old apt was terribly designed with the kitchen and bathroom between our 2 rooms

Mid coitus water breaks exposed a lot of us to each other. Too bad he is straight, cause he is hot

Johnrina

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Nice

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes I have. My senior year of college. We were good friends all throughout college and in my off campus house we finally decided to share a room. We both were aware of each others sexuality so we would always cuddle and stuff and not think much of it. One day we were on my bed we hooked up. We only did oral and it was actually my first time with another guy. We only fooled around more times since I was catching more feelings than I definitely wanted.

I never had any experiences with my roommates and am actually glad I didn't nor did I have feeling for them.

I suspected I could be gay in college since I realized women just weren't really doing anything for me. I didn't have any consistent roommates, dorm year one was a total jerk who I didn't even speak to when I saw him on campus after that year, sophomore was my good friend I've mentioned before, and the last two years I shared a 3 bedroom, one bath apartment with two different guys each year.

After I lost my job several years back I had to find a cheaper housing arrangement so found a straight roommate, the brother of a gay friend. By this point I was out and he didn't mind at all, we just agreed to both keep our personal lives relatively discrete. We did see each other naked pretty often and actually became great friends. I lived with Jason for almost 3 years give or take and the only reason I moved then is due to the fact his job asked him to relocate to Dallas so he took them up on the offer. We became great friends during that time and I am actually a member of his wedding party this summer.

Last roommate for basically 12 months until last year was an okay guy but I figured out quickly it would be a different set up. I found him on a website and while he was a good guy overall, we had absolutely no connection at all. We didn't argue or ever had a run in of any sort but it was a situation where I could walk in the place and he could be sitting on the couch and never even acknowledge I came in. There isn't anything wrong with that but it was not what I had gotten accustomed to. All of this to say that I am honestly glad I felt no attraction to my roommates and glad there was never any physical activity between us.

But it sounds as though you guys had fun and were able to do that and remain friends.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a couple roommates in college that I jacked with, and one when I was in the dorms I did a bit more with. With Sean we joked about studying biology as our code to see if the other was game to mess around. We mostly just jacked and some sucking.

When I relocated after graduation for my job I found a house to live in through a newspaper ad. The guy renting the room was up front he was gay and I was up front that I was a bit of a naturalist. We both said that each “thing” wasn’t a big deal.

After living together for a couple months we went out to dinner (a common occurrence) and came home after having several drinks at dinner and proceeded to have a few more beers while playing Scrabble. During the game we both stated trying to get as many sexual words as we could after he played penis to start the game. Since I was naked (my usual state at home) I couldn't hide my bone and instead “owned it” teasing him with it whenever I got up to get something. As the game went on every word had a sexual “backstory” where we would explain how even the most mundane word related to sex some how.

As the game was winding down, I was trying to figure out my turn and Sean dropped one of his tiles. When he went down to get it he crawled under the table, grabbed my cock, put it in his mouth, and started sucking me off. It totally startled me, but at that point I was so horned that I literally just melted in my chair. I pushed back from the table and poked down on him going to town. He paused, looked up, and said he was sorry he just couldn’t take it any more. I told him it was cool and pushed his head back down. I don’t remember exactly what happened next, but we ended up on the couch; Sean finishing me off by rubbing our cocks together with him cumming almost with me, both of our loads covering my chest and abs.

After that night we had regular sessions, usually after one or both of us had been drinking. It usually would start with one of us crawling in to bed or curling up on the couch with the other.

fook

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a roommate for 3 years. Same age, gay as well, beefy kinda guy. I would often get out of my room in my white undies or he would hand out watching TV only with a towel around his waist. He said he was never wearing boxer or brief because of his big thighs. He would sleep naked with the door open, but I could rarely see more that in tight on maybe just a bit of his ass.

One day I found him on a gay social media website. He mentioned he was "Large" but is dick pics were locked.

He only unlocked them after I moved away. We exchanged many photos since then. Even video. It then became one of my biggest fantasy. Go back to the apartment and hang out like we were roommate still but just pull on the towel he would be wearing. I know he loves my huge cumshots and he prefers 2-3 orgasms in a short time instead of edging. Hopefully someday something will happens; but he keeps pushing my offer away. :(

Hnh86

Expert Member
Media
Years ago I was looking for a roommate and a good friend of mine told me that his coworker (straight) had just moved into town and was looking for a place to stay. My roommate had just left so this was perfect. When I first met him I was floored. He was a bit taller than me, was well dressed, great head of a hair. Anyways, after a few weeks we started to become close and hung out quite a bit. One morning after a late night of partying we got up and hung out in our living room. Both of us were in our underwear and watching TV. He was lying on the couch and I could just focus on his massive bulge in these small pink briefs. After that one day we started getting more comfortable with each other and started just wearing our underwear around the house. He was lean and smooth with hairy legs.

I started doing this thing where I would go to bed naked and leave my door open and partially expose myself. My room was near the bathroom so I know he would see me when he would come in after going out.

One night he came into my room ‘drunk’ and jumped into my bed and started to tickle me. This night I wasn’t naked (unfortunately) and I grabbed him and pinned him down. He really liked it and it became a bit of a joke between us.

Years went by and he stayed over at my house while visiting friends in the city. In the morning I popped in the guess room and crawled into his bed. I told him to move over and started to cuddle him. He was shirtless and I was rubbing his smooth chest. His nipples started to get hard and he told me it felt good. So we chatted a bit and I was rubbing further and further down until I hit the band of his shorts. This is where I felt the tip of his hard cock tucked just under the elastic band of his shorts. I turned over to be little spoon and he couldn’t figure out where to put his hand. He had rested it on my hip and then pulled away. So we went back to the original position of being on our backs and rubbing his chest and ‘accidentally’ hitting the top of the elastic. Be never repositioned or moved away so I could tell he liked it. He kept saying that it felt nice. I could hear one of our other friends waking up from the couch and making their way down to the guest room. So I got up grabbed his cock with my hand and smiled at him. He smiled back and that was the end of it. From time to time he will text and flirt with me but I know we are both waiting for the next time he sleeps over again so we can go into round two. ;)

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes I look on Craigslist at roommate situations. Every so often I see ads from gay guys or couples who indicate they are nudist or tan nude in the backyard or walk around the house nude sometimes. I would love to have a nudist roommate situation (particularly if it's a couple). I am not sure why. I don't want sex with them and would not be comfortable being nude in front of them myself, but the male body is very nice to look at it. I also think it might be out of a desire to take part in the bonding nudity brings. Has anyone had a roommate situation like that?

EvurHard7

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had an experience with a roommate, but man, do I wish I had. I've been blessed with some very handsome ones over the years.

My first roommate in college was the first uncut guy I ever saw. To top it off, he was the stereotypical tall, skinny guy with a big dong. The next year, I had two roommates. One was not attractive at all; the other was handsome enough for al of us. We were hanging out watching football one day—sort of like the original poster—and his balls dropped out of his shorts. He was too focused on the game to care, and I kept my mouth shut so I could keep staring at his big, fuzzy nuts.

I had three roommates over the course of my 20s. The first guy was great, but no attraction there. The second guy I credit for awakening my love of Indian men. He was very cute and had surprisingly big thighs and glutes. One morning, he overslept for a flight and I had to go into his room and wake him up. There he was, sleeping on his back, morning wood tenting the sheets. I admired it for a few moments before waking him up. My last roommate was a very handsome guy who wasn't shy and thought nothing of spending most Saturday and Sunday mornings on the couch in his underwear watching football. He was clearly well endowed, because the pouches of his ill-fitting boxer-briefs were always weighed down.

la_big_cock_swallower

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So hot. Would love to have a roommate who wants his dick serviced regularly. He could come into my bedroom in the morning and slide his cock in my mouth. He could pull his dick out when sitting on the couch, waving it at me to tempt me. I would suck him off while he watches TV. He would walk around naked or in his underwear, teasing me with his fat dick.