Roommate issue

hunghokie13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is my first post on here so bear with me. My college roommate and I were talking last night (he's openly bi, im a closet bi) and just like normal it led to talking about sex. But unlike the other times, we got to talking and dick size came up, so I asked him how big he was. Instead of telling me he whipped out his dick and showed it to me. His dick was HUGE, easily 9 inches. We talked about his dick for a while, it started to get hard, and he started to jerk it off and it got bigger. Btw both of us are built, muscular, attractive, good-looking guys. Out of the blue (not really, I was horny), I asked him if he wanted some help, he smiled and said sure, so I jacked him off, and I think we both enjoyed it a lot.

Anyway, my question is, should I tell him that I am bi as well, cuz I would really like to give him a blowjob sometime. Or should I leave things the way they are, he thinks I'm straight. Does anyone else have problems like this?

thanks

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hunghokie13 said:
Anyway, my question is, should I tell him that I am bi as well, cuz I would really like to give him a blowjob sometime. Or should I leave things the way they are, he thinks I'm straight. Does anyone else have problems like this?

thanks

If you're at a stage where you really feel you would like to go ahead with something more, then just let it happen, rather than getting tangled up worrying about what 'label' to give yourself. But if you aren't comfortable to go ahead with it, then don't. At the end of the day, I can't imagine this guy is gonna go blabbing to the whole world about what you two have or haven't gotten up to behind closed doors. So... just go for whatever you're happy with, and don't look back in years to come filled with regret at lost opportunities. :smile:

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
I've got to agree with Alex 8 here about the self labelling thing. While I consider myself to be straight, it wasn't necessarily a perfectly straight line to where I am. The reason I say this is that the way that you define your own sexuality may and will likely change over time. So just pay attention to what your gut tells you - intuition rarely lies. And be honest with yourself. Other than that, you seem self aware of things so just go with it!

hunghokie13

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of the problems I'm having is that I'm going out with a girl now for a long time, we've had protected sex a couple of times, and I really love her. I would like to explore my gay side some more, and this could be a good opportunity to do it with a really cool guy I can trust. I just don't want to "cheat" on my gf or have her find out in any way.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Then tell her you don't have time to be exclusive, but you'd like to keep seeing her. Just don't call her a whore when she fucks someone else, because you asked for it. But I'm all for exploring sexuality, and taking the opportunity to do so.

felix20

Just Browsing
Media
There's nothing wrong with experimenting, but keep in mind that you do have to live with this guy for the rest of the semester (I'm assuming you are in college). If things go sour, then you get to see him almost every day. If things go too well, you could end up spending every waking moment with him. That could be a good thing, but it could be bad if you aren't ready to give up that much of your time. Now if giving him a blowjob is all you want, wait until you are ready to move out. That way you have a little more control over what will end up happening.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or just make sure you guys are on the same page before things happen. I've found that the more you can chat up front, the easier it gets post sticky moment. The key is to manage expectations.

Normal_Guy1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
salinger said:
Or just make sure you guys are on the same page before things happen. I've found that the more you can chat up front, the easier it gets post sticky moment. The key is to manage expectations.

As someone that deals with college students daily, i would most definitely agree with that. The biggest problems arise when there is a lack of communication

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell, I ended up messing around with about ten of the guys in my fraternity. Only one of them ended up gay. I'm still friends with all but one. A different one, incidentally.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's really up to you how to make it "not cheating" - open relationship, break up, etc. It doesn't matter (much) that it's with a guy. However, if you cheat on her and she finds out, she'll think about outting you to other people. She may or may not go through with it.

I don't mean to freak you out, but since you live with him, you've probably already shown up as a blip on his gaydar. If he didn't suspect you already, I'm sure jerking him off "connected the dots."

C

college22punk9

far be it from me to point out the obvious, but i think since you sat there and jerked him off, i think he has a clue you wanna mess around. as far as telling him, you pretty much did... but if you need to spell it out for him i guess you could. i dont think he'd be shocked.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An openly bi hunk pulled his cock out, got it hard, and started jacking off in front of you. He was eager to have you handle it. Come on, dude ... are you waiting for an engraved invitation? I'd say some not-so-subtle hints have already been dropped on both sides. He might've been hoping for the offer of a blow job that night.I seriously doubt that he'll run off screaming in the night because his roommate's a cocksucker.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Handle the girlfriend carefully. As excited as you are to discover these new feelings, remember her. She probably has no idea and would be more hurt than you'll ever know if she found out you were messing around with your roommate. Ask yourself if you're with the girl at this point just because you feel obligated. If you're going to explore the m4m side of yourself without hurting anyone, you might consider breaking it off with her.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
You really need to clear up stuff with your girlfriend. That's only fair to her. If you're serious about messing around with your roommate and you want to continue doing so, you're going to have to do so with a clear conscience. Until you do, cheating is still cheating -- doesn't matter if it's with another woman or with your roommate, only that you did so without resolving the exclusivity thing with your woman. Step up and do the right thing. You don't even have to do the details -- that's your business -- but don't do something you can't deliver.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I understand your reluctance to cheat on your girfirend. However, it sounds like the bull is already out of the barn. How is jerking your roomate off not cheating, but giving him a blow job is?

Many guys of other generations didn't consider recreational sex with other guys as cheating on their girfirend. Now that I agree or disagree. It is just that different generations and cultures have different ideas about what is or isn't sexual relations or what is cheating and what is not cheating.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pye said:
Now is this GF a real GF or just someone that you care about and have had sex with?

He mentioned that he's been going out with her for a long time and they've had sex..so I'd believe she's pretty real.

Overall, it depends on how far you go with your roommate dude. If you can keep it non-sexual and just sort of a random thing, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. However sucking each other off, to me, would cross lines. Of course, it all depends on the person and how they see things.