Roommate issues

Terrificted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever had a roommate that was on the complete other end of the size spectrum as you? If so was much said about it? Did it cause any issues? I have that situation and am just curious if it is common, or to learn how others deal with it.

Reactions: zurichtom

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had numerous male roommates over the years. In every case seeing each others' dicks was fairly routine. In a couple of cases--with roommates with showering schedules and nudity comfort levels similar to my own, we pretty much saw each other naked every day. I'm a bit smaller than average (3" and change soft). My roommates ranged from about the same size to a bit bigger than average. None were giant or tiny. It's not something we talked about and I can't imagine how it could have caused any "issues." We're talking about guys living together, not sexual partners

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had several roommates and some were cool with nudity others weren't. Of those that I saw, we were fairly comparable. One guy was a little bigger, others were smaller...at least soft. I really haven't talked about cock size with my roommates or buddies, other than the online buddies.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've had my fair share of roommates and bay mates as a soldier. Only in one instance, when a roommate walked in on me pissing, was there any real issue. He had admitted himself that he was a bit smaller than average, and he was very cold towards me for a week after he saw me, though I think this is more because we found out we were both interested in the same girl and he might have felt threatened.

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Back in my single days when I had roommates, I only had one that was as easy going about nudity as I am. We saw each other naked many times, even had a few conversations with both of us totally nude. We were both pretty much the same size. Other than him, I never saw any of my other roommates in anything less than their underwear, with the exception of one that we were changing after swimming, but he kept his back to me while doing so.

W

wavejock

Cant say there were any "issues" but throughout the 4 years of college i had roomates/suitemates/dormmates who we saw each and everyone one of us naked and at times there would be comments. my second year my roomate and I had similar size dicks ( lets say high end of average) and we actually joked around about it and would be naked a lot around each other. Of My two suitemates one was tiny...and he joked around about it and wasnt shy about it at all. The other dude was avg. My first year roommate had a hugely thick piece...avg length but it was ridiculous how thick it was. The first day we met it wasnt like i knew him at all and when I saw him after we both came back from the shower I did say something like " dude what is going on with that lol" he just laughed and it broke the ice. but none of this with them or any of the other guys ever was an issue.. at least not outwardly. The only time I ever saw an issue at all was that a guy who I was friends with, and a cute dude and all but he was totally insecure in general, and when he was in a mood or depressed or he got turned down by a girl he would always say something like I wish I had XXXs life. Now XXX was a guy in the dorm with probably the biggest dick I have ever seen, plus he was like really handsome blonde in great shape. Now of course in a dorm there will always be one guy like that. But it was a real weird how he obsessed over it. Not that he was gay..but that he identified so much with the guy and his dick, how popuar he was etc ( everyone knew he was huge...word gets around lol)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never shared any roommate stories because I've always had the non-standard kind of relationship. I always had a three-bedroom apartment with my daughter with the mind to save the spare bedroom for when Mum and Dad visited. It soon became apparent that I'd have rent it out to actually pay for the damn lease! So, yeah, I had roommates, so to speak, but I was always the house mother so I kind of already had rules set.

This definitely limited the clientele, so the takers were pretty much on board with the rules and my daughter.

Oh, and Mum and Dad didn't mind getting a hotel room when they visited.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever had a roommate that was on the complete other end of the size spectrum as you? If so was much said about it? Did it cause any issues? I have that situation and am just curious if it is common, or to learn how others deal with it.

i'm semi introverted and my roommate goes out all the time... it's never been a problem cause our three golden rules are

1. The apartment is our sanctuary... leave the bullshit outside.
2. Maintain it clean at all times
3. Respect each others privacy and space.

we are polar opposites but we follow these rules like the ten commandments and we've never had a problem.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But say more about his dick and how you saw it and conversations about it.

I never actually saw it up close and personal. He didn't wear underwear a lot and you couldn't miss it flapping against the front of his work slacks. Rick Donovan comes to mind. More than once I told him to put some underwear one because his daughter was there for the weekend. He would in from the pool and she would get this look on her face like she totally didn't understand what she was seeing and wasn't sure if she should ask or not. He's no longer with us, so it really isn't that interesting to talk about.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
Never had roomates. I don't think I can be that physically close to someone I dont know or involved with. I've been on road trips with other guy and shared hotel rooms but didn't see any nudity. I think str8 guys think that nudity in front of another guys is auto-gay. I dont think it's healthy to be that insecure

ahblablabla

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have lived twice roommate .
My first roommate was rather well mounted . nudity was natural between us . He often spoke of my size on the tone of humor.
My second roommate had a small dick . we shared a moment of nudity at the beginning of our collocation. then never . After, i saw him again naked only after team sport in the locker room. I know he was very impressed with my size.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had multiple roommates during the early years when I was on my own and needed the financial help to pay the rent, etc. I never saw any of my roommates naked, and had no desire to, so whatever size they were, was completely and totally irrelevant.

D

deleted1032794

I had a roommate who, years later, admitted to checking me out. (He's significantly smaller though fairly girthy.) He gave me one of those comments that's just detailed enough not to be a full-on compliment: "You're the second or third biggest white guy I've seen in real life."

I had to ask who had me beat, and one turned out to be a guy we'd both roomed with. And I'd never seen him fully naked, but I believe it.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had only one roommate throughout college. I like to have my own space since i have worked with a lot of people everyday so i need a private space at the end of the day.

Anyway, we share a studio for a few months because he had a temp jib in that area i lived in. Regarding our culture, asian, nudity is not appropriate even though among friends.

Everytime we took shower, we usually stripped down to undies and walked to bathroom. Then we came out in shorts or pj. My roommate is a small guy, but he sports a nice bulge. So i believe he has good balls and sacks and dick.
We are good friends but he is straight and im not attracted to him.

D

deleted1032794

I also once had a roommate who had a habit of taking a leak without shutting the bathroom door--naturally, I took every opportunity to scope it out, which was a bit of a shame since he was rather tiny. We had two other straight roommates at the time, and none of us were bothered by the exposure so much as the fact that it meant we knew he didn't wash his hands. *gag*

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When our band was starting out we bunked wherever we could, and this usually meant four or five of us in a single room for months at a time. No one gave a shit about anyone's blessings or curses except when they tried to bring a girl home. If he had been an asshole lately we'd give him a hard time, but if he was in good favor we'd vacate the premises with the promise that neither of them touches our bedroll.