• Very Good

Votes: 342 72.8%

• Total voters

jd04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have barely ever written a message on here. But that story was so great i had to let you know. Please write more stories. :D

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I very much enjoyed this story. Just a big romantic here. It is great to see such a nice turnout on your poll numbers. Yes, I have a few tears too. But I always do at happy endings. :)

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I cannot miss the opportunity to join in with all the other members, in congratulating you on an excellent well writen story. It is plainly obvious to everyone who has read your story, that you are a very talented writer indeed.

I for one think you should consider writing more stories and seek to get them published. The suggestion to post your story on Nifty is an excellent idea in as much as you will get more positive feed back and maybe some constructive criticism, which can only give you the confidence to write more.

I for one would nominate you for the LPSG Golden Quil award if there was such a thing, and I am sure the would be no shortage of anyone wanting to second that nomination.

Very well done, and thank you for sharing your story. You have brought a great deal of pleasure into many peoples lives. There can be no greater gift than that, again well done.

Sincere Regards

Smartalk

writer2b

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and feedback (and votes!). They are very much appreciated.

It's my first attempt at a 'love story' - all my other writing (unpublished) has been very, very different (children's stories) - but I am glad you enjoyed it.

Any constructive criticism would be equally appreciated - just send me a message.

D_eghardh

Just Browsing
Media
Agreed, to all people have said re this story. I read it last night and it has stayed with me thru the day today. Yes, you do have a way of writing that is both engaging and sensitive. Thank you.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and feedback (and votes!). They are very much appreciated.

It's my first attempt at a 'love story' - all my other writing (unpublished) has been very, very different (children's stories) - but I am glad you enjoyed it.

Any constructive criticism would be equally appreciated - just send me a message.

I really encourage you to publish,publish,publish!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This story was so incredible that I found myself staying up way past my normal bedtime to read every chapter and all the comments. Truly outstanding! The part that made it really hit home is that I can totally relate to Ryan. I was just like him. I always thought that I was straight until I met my only true BF at 24 years old. You described Ryan's agony of being terrified to open up to Andrew for fear of being rejected so well, it was like going back in time for me. You are destined to be a writer. No, you ARE a writer! You have an exceptional talent that will please many, many people. Thank you so much for treating us to such an extraordinary piece of literary work. Cheers!

Opie23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great story, I was totally immersed in it from the first line. You are destined to be a great writer, good luck.

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good one, I enjoyed it immensely, if not even addictedly!
It was with a guilty pleasure I've twice sat up too late reading your story and relating to it.
My only fear is I might have just read a gay equivalent of a "Mills & Boon" romance.
(I'll have to stop criticizing all those smouldering bodice rippers!)
I wish it had been handed to me to illustrate when I used to work on a gay magazine.
I'd say you definitely have a future in writing ahead of you.
Cheers.

uncut702

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What a wonderful story, just read it all at once. THANK YOU, great great story! You are a gifted author. Look forward to your next story

zack800

Experimental Member
Media
What a superb story! I truly enjoyed reading what you crafted mate and I hope you will continue to publish more of such stories online! Indeed, like what the others have commented, you are a fine writer. In fact, I got so excited by the first chapter of the story that I read all the chapters in just 2 hours. Fascinating, Romantic, Passionate, and Intricately Seductive :)