Roommate's broken arm (M-M)

dewlove43220

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi All....Wow, great story by a very hot author. I not only want more chapters, but I want the author's commentary, deleted scenes, extended version, etc!!! :)

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
late morning, sleeping the booze off. sunlight streaming in from the corners of the drapes. slowly waking up and wiping the sleep out of my eyes... that's when i realize Sean is behind me in the twin bed, his arm around my torso, and we're both completely naked. Dried cum on my ass, balls, sheets... I then remember the night before.

I can't believe I actually let him fuck me. Strange thoughts going through my head. WTF, I'm supposed to be straight. Man, we've messed around but nothing like this. What does this make me... fuck it felt so good, though. I kinda like feeling him on me, in me...

Thinking it through, I start getting hard, then I fondle my growing cock. I feel him sleeping behind me, his breathing on the back of my neck. I'm fully hard now and spit on my cock for some lube. Then I notice he's getting hard behind me. Growing, thickening...it feels nice pressed against me. I can't quite believe it but I position his rod so its near my hole again. Yeah, I guess I want it again. I'm surprised by that. But, whatever... it felt so fucking good the previous night.

I rock back into him and it easily pops up in me... my hole not as tight an cherry because he just the fucked the heck out of me a few hours earlier. Now he's mostly hard as I bump back in to him. I feel like such a slut.

He breaths heavily in to my ear and then startles me a bit with his voice, "Mmmm, you got the party started without me, I see". "Yeah", I say...

He wraps his thick forearm around me even tighter and pulls my ass down on to his now hard cock. "You like that big dick in you, don't you?" "MMMM, yeah..." "You like me fucking that tight ass?"

"Yeah, yeah I do!"

He's kissing the back of my neck, tonguing my ear. Saying filthy things quietly. The he pulls out, leaving his throbbing cock head just kissing my hole. "Let me hear you say it."

"Please.... please fuck me. He puts just the cock head in but then pulls out. Tease.

"Say it."

"I need it. Fuck me, Sean. PUT IT IN!"

And then I feel the full length sink in to me, the thickness just filling me up. "God, your ass feels great, bud."

I was basically like a fuck puppet now in his hands, laying there while he pounded my jock ass over and over, feeling his big balls slam up against my ass...

"I. Could. Fuck. You. For. Hours!!!" After a few pumps, he starts cumming in me.

I could feel his warm cum shoot in me, that's when I start shooting my cock, clamping down on his rod every time I shoot a spurt. Because we're laying on my side, I shot my load all over the wall.

"I'll clena that up." And then he scoops some of my goo off the wall and licks it off his fingers. "Mmmmm, next time, I'm gonna suck the cum right out of you." He said.

With the year only half over, I knew it was going to be a great semester.

Last edited: