farmboy739

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 3

A few days go by. Neither of us mention a word about the other day in the shower. But I continue to help him get ready in the morning. And I continue to jerk him off. No matter how hard I try to avoid it. No matter how any times I tell myself, don't touch his fucking dick!... my hand goes right for it.

Another week or so goes by.. same routine. He showers about every other day--too much of a hassle for every day. I watch his tight jock ass as the water runs down his back. His broad shoulders and nicely shaped arm muscles. This dude is a stud! And that's when I find myself I reaching out, my hand around his morning wood, jerking him to completion.

After each time, he says "Thanks man, you know I wish I could return the favor."

One day, I get up and head to the shower to get ready for the morning before him. Maybe I'm done helping him out, I think. I'm done being his bitch, jerking his cock for him. What the fuck. He never touches mine.

As I head to the shower, I saw him laying in his bed on his back. His cast on his arm looks cumbersome and forces him to lay stiff on his back. That's not the only thing that's stiff. I see he's sporting solid wood, tenting his boxers like mad. The flap on his boxers is gaping open showing off about half of his 8" length. I feel my own dick chub up.

I hop in the shower, start stroking my morning wood. Got my eyes closed, feeling the water hit my chest, head back, jerking off... I'm thinking about the 1st time I jerked his fat cock and he shot on my stomach... "Mmmmm", I moan. Just then, his voice jolts me back to reality, "Mind if I join you or is this private time?" Unknown to me, he had got up, opened the shower door and was watching me jerk off!

"No. It's cool. I was just..."

"Jerking off!", he interrupted. Well, he was right.

I reach forward and pull down his boxers so he can jump in the shower too. Don't touch his fucking cock, I scream at myself in my head. But his hard 8 inch cock is sticking straight out again as he steps in to the shower. He leans forward to get to the water. Our chests just inches apart. I can smell him--sporty, manly, morning musky... Then the tips of our 2 hard cocks brush up against each other.

Instinctively... without even thinking... I grab his cock and start jacking it. "Mmmmm, yeah bud.", he says. "I like it when you jack me off."

I take both hands and jack his long cock. Cup his balls. Run my hands on his chest and stomach... Fuck, I can't resist this guy.

He's rocking his jock bubble butt forward, pumping his long cock in and out of my hands, which are soaped up and wet now. "Dang, your hands make a nice pussy. Yeah... Keep... it...up..."

Then, he shoots all over my hands. His warm cum gushes out and hits my thighs, stomach, cock... it's weird, I can't describe it but I fucking LOVE feeling his cum hit me. I like knowing I helped him get off. Like watching his face when he shoots too.

I turn off the water and towel him off. We're both quiet. My cock is still rock hard. Then he says, "Hey, you didn't get off. I feel bad... I interrupted you and yet you didn't get off."

I really DO need to get off.

He says, "I don't have a hand to help you out though, bro."

"...but I do have a mouth."

Did I hear him right? Before I have time to even process that, he starts kneeling in front of me. Then I feel his tongue run all along the underside of my cock. My dick twitches like mad.

"Fuck. I'm so fucking hard."

"Dude, I know. Shhhhhhh," he says. And then opens his mouth and runs his lips down my cock. Sinks every inch of my 7" cock into his mouth. His tongue still working the underside of my cock. My cockhead hitting the back of his throat.

"MMMMM", he moans with my dick in his mouth. And I feel the vibration on my cock too. Fuck, this feels awesome. Can't believe my jock friend, my roommate, this total farmboy stud is sucking my cock!!

I only got sucked once before under the bleachers by a cheerleader. But this was different. He took control. He mouth was firmer, stronger. Really worked my cock with his mouth and lips and tongue... like he's done this before!!

He backs off my cock for a second and says, "Fuck, I've been wanting this since the day we met, bro."

Oh my god, my roommate sucks dick! I try to tell him I'm getting close but he leans forward, taking my bone down his throat. Fuck, this feels awesome!! I rock my hips in and out of his mouth, using him like a pussy. Now, finally, he's my bitch.

And then I shoot in his mouth, down his throat, some oozes out down his chin. He catches it with his tongue.

"Dang dude, you really needed to cum," he says.

I took my thumb and cleaned up some of my cum that was running down his face. And then he sucked on my thumb. "Fucking delicious, man."

And now I knew our morning routine would never be one-sided ever again, with me just stroking his dick.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ive just read all that story and it was good, pity they didnt end up fucking as well though, had visions of him ruling his cock up his arse and it moving on another level :)

I've talked to that author before... he was writing steadily for a while (he had another good one from the perspective of a guy who is gradually broken down to becoming his college roommate's cocksucker and then shared with his friends. He disappeared a while back, which is a shame because his writing was popular.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IDK if you saw it but curious if you guys dug my story "Living with an Exhibitionist" (link takes you off LPSG but it is a free site on Blogspot.com)

Yeah I read it, I really enjoyed it. I loved the story "horny roommate" the interactions between Taylor and sticky were really good and sometimes actually made me chuckle. I much preferred when it was just the two of them on their own together, but that's just me.

Reactions: Jake1973