Roommate's New BF has a huge cock ... off limits?

B_sexaholicgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey all, looking for some other points of view on a bit of a dilemma I am having.

Okay, so my roommate, we have been roommates since sophomore year of college (now seniors) has a new bf. They have been dating for like a month now. He is this really hot guy, really sweet to her too. I like him a lot, but don't know him all that well yet.

Anyway, we have always been pretty open about our sexual escapades and so one morning after he left, I asked for the scoop. I was prompted by the fact that I was up most of the night listening to her grunting and groaning through the wall next door. I was intrigued because I could tell, after all these years, when she was faking, and that definitely wasn't one of them. She was clearly in heaven. Also, I had heard her on numerous occassions say things like "omg your cock is sooo big." They were at it for hours with only brief moments of silence in between his climaxes, so it sounded like he was quite the stud.

So the next morning she told me he was the best she had ever had and the biggest and that for the first time since she lost her virginity, her pussy was sore. So I asked her if he was that big or was he just pounding her too hard. And she said, no, he was sooo gentle, his cock was just that damn big. I was stunned. She said he was so gentle and careful that she didn't feel any pain except the initial insertion for a couple of thrusts, and after that she was loving it.

So needless to say, I was incredibly jealous. So now for my question, would I be the worst friend in the world if I asked her to try him? Again, we have been open with each other about our sex lives and our turn ons, but we have always been careful not to interfere with each other's love lives. We have never gotten involved with each other's ex's or anything. If you think its ok to ask, how long should I wait since they have only been together awhile? Would it be better for her to be there if it did happen?

Any thoughts would be great, thanks!!! :smile:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, sounds like she found a guy with a genuinely big cock. You have to go slow at first while fucking and there will be some soreness during/after, but once you get going the overall experience is very pleasurable for both.

A threesome sounds hot and probably your best chance at getting what you want. That is, if she's into that kinda thing... :smile:

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"but we have always been careful not to interfere with each other's love lives.We have never gotten involved with each other's ex's or anything. If you think its ok to ask, how long should I wait since they have only been together awhile? Would it be better for her to be there if it did happen?"

So then why start now? Why ruin a good friendship over a curiosity? If you are that curious, why dont you get yourself a hung guy? Get banged a few times, see if you like it, and then share sex stories with your friend. Dont girls have a "Bros before hoes" type of creedo?

If you ask her to borrow him or even the 3some idea, then she may never becomfortable with you around him. The trust starts to take a dive on suspicions.

One thing is to be open and talk about stuff. Its another to cross the line. This could end up good, but I doubt it. So decide what is most important to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: BbKing1640

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And to all the guys advising about a 3some as a possible solution. Would you tell your best friend to have a 3some with his new girl just because you think she is hot? How awkward is that conversation.

Come to think of it, I bet some of you would.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"We have never gotten involved with each other's ex's or anything. If you think its ok to ask, how long should I wait since they have only been together awhile? Would it be better for her to be there if it did happen?"

So then why start now? Why ruin a good friendship over a curiosity? If you are that curious, why dont you get yourself a hung guy? Get banged a few times, see if you like it, and then share sex stories with your friend. Dont girls have a "Bros before hoes" type of creedo?

If you ask her to borrow him or even the 3some idea, then she may never becomfortable with you around him. The trust starts to take a dive on suspicions.

One thing is to be open and talk about stuff. Its another to cross the line. This could end up good, but I doubt it. So decide what is most important to you.

My thoughts too. Am I the only one who finds this posts a bit trollish? At the risk of opening a can of worms were this post from a guy he'd get shit from right left and centre and he'd be told to back off etc etc.

My thoughts too. Am I the only one who finds this posts a bit trollish? At the risk of opening a can of worms were this post from a guy he'd get shit from right left and centre and he'd be told to back off etc etc.

And my thoughts too. I think this has a great chance of ending badly. Go find your own big guy. If you raise the threesome thing, she'll never trust you with one of her BFs ever again.

JD07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ur a sexy chick. you can get any hung dude that you want. im sure that you have alot of sex. so find your own horse hung guy. its not worth ruining a friendship, unless of course you dont give a shit about your roomate. if thats the case, fuck away!.............

I say keep your friend and don't mess it up. Besides, if you try, or do sleep with your roommates boyfriend, there's a good chance your shit will get destroyed.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok here is a plan...next time they go at it all night and keep you awake. Tell her the next morning that hearing her getting off made you horny as hell and then jokingly tell her the next time they fuck either she is gonna have to keep it down or you are gonna have to join in on the fun. Then see if SHE suggests a threesome. I can guarantee you the bf won't care and if she is cool with it you might just get a chance to have that big cock in your pussy too!

If not just find your own hung stud!

And this is coming from a guy who had several threesomes with girlfriend's roomies in college. Oh yeah and one girlfriend's roommate was a dude. LOL

Last edited:

BanShen

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree mostly with those that say it's totally off-limits. Unless you and your friend have discussed/had threesomes before, you stand a really good chance of making her jealous and uncomfortable.

But jeepguy2's advice isn't so bad. Just hope she doesn't see through it.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

No you are not the only one to whom it sounds bad.
It is very stupid and trollish. :werd:
Why would you risk a "friendship" over some guys dick?
It seems clear to me that you aren't really her friend if you
have to ask this question "is her bf off limits". Ugh!
How does anyone get jealous of a fuck enough
to steal an "alleged friends" bf?
I cannot comprehend why you would even think
this might be a good idea? :confused: :dunno:
If this were a guy as Davey said you guys would be wanting
to "kill" him right about now.:chairshot:
Honestly people.
:hmmm:
C.B.:saevil:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're Seniors. In a few months you'll no longer be roommates. I'd wait until May before I brought it up. That may seem like a long way off, but think of all the fun you'll have masturbating while listening to what he's doing to her. In the meantime that will just build the anticipation for you.

In May when she's about to graduate and may never see him again, she will probably be more open to letting you have a turn. (If they are even still together then).

And if she is offended by the suggestion, then you'll only have a couple weeks of potential awkwardness and tension instead of 6 months of it.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
It seems very easy to me.

Just be sincere and straightforward: tell her she has no idea how envious you are, and since she told you you've been dreaming about trying a man that endowed.

That's all; if they're open to a threesome she will later come offering you.
I wouldn't expect her offering you her bf alone, though.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heck yeah. Big cocks are hard to find these days. If I were you, I would ask her to let me try that big cock.