Roommates Were Made To Be Broken

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter One – Meeting the new Roommate

Mitch always considered himself to be quite the stud; during his high school years he had held steady with a girlfriend for over two years and was one of the first in his grade to lose his virginity. His girlfriend Mary always seemed to enjoy their sex life and he never once heard any complaints, unlike his older brother Jack who seemed to go through a new girlfriend every few months and he admitted was due to his extremely poor performance in the bedroom and his habit of finishing too early, before his girlfriends ever got the chance. This knowledge gave Mitch quite an ego boost, as he knew he had brought his girlfriend to orgasm many times.

Mitch was also far more attractive than his brother, he was average height at 5’8” an had a very tight, sculpted body after years of playing water polo for over 10 years and his short cropped jet black hair was always perfectly styled and matched his jet black eyes that always seemed to shine. He was a perfect match for his girlfriend, a busty, blonde haired, and blue-eyed cheerleader with an ass that made men weak at the knees.

And now the two lovebirds were going away together to the same university halfway across the state. They had taken to the road together four days ago, moving all their stuff to their dorm rooms. The rooms weren’t co-ed but they were only down the street from each other, they had turned the road trip into a mini holiday before the semester began and Mitch had greatly enjoyed the road head Mary supplied him with on the drive over, as well as the wild nights they spent in the motels, where they had some of the greatest and most passionate sex of Mitch’s memory.

They arrived at the dorm apartments at noon, Mitch first helped get all of Mary’s stuff into her room and then left her to go move himself in. It was late in the afternoon by the time that Mitch was able to find his room, when he entered it was empty, however the left side had already been set up, Mitch assumed his new roommate must have arrived in the morning and already finished setting up and then gone out to explore the campus.

Mitch tried to unpack as quickly as he can, there was a toga party that night to celebrate all the new arrivals and Mitch was in desperate need for a drink after being stuck in a car for four days. He quickly noticed there was only one large dresser and that his roommate had deliberately filled only one side, so Mitch began unloading his own clothes in the remaining space. H couldn’t help but notice that his new roommate seemed to own a very large number of jockstraps, not sporty ones either, they were high-end brands like Andrew Christian and Aussiebum.

Before he could begin to think about the reason for this he heard a knocking behind him and flinched out of his thought as he looked to the doorway.

“Hey there, I guess you’re my new roommate, I’m Nick,” Said the stranger, extending his hand.

“Oh hey man, nice to meet you, my name’s Mitch,” Mitch responded in almost awe as he looked over the Adonis before him.

Nick looked like an Olympic athlete, tall and very fit, wearing only a singlet in the hot weather allowing his massive arms to properly frame his entire body, he had a tiny waist in comparison to his shoulder breadth and had strong meaty thighs trying to burst their way out of the tight jogging shorts he was wearing. He looked down on Mitch with a cocky wide smile and a pair of dazzling electric-clue eyes that gave Mitch a cause to concern as he felt a stirring in his shorts upon meeting them.

“You’re a bit late arriving, mate, almost everyone’s already done unpacking and getting ready for the rave tonight, you need a hand with anything else?” Nick said, breaking Mitch from his reverie.

“Oh nah thanks, this was the last box, and yeah I had to get my girlfriend set up, she’s in the McKillop House across the street.”

“Oh awesome man, you’ll be one of the few guys with a girl right off the bat, most around here have gone to different unis as theirs or they broke up before coming.”

“Did you leave a girl back home?” Mitch asked.

“Nah, never been one for the long-term thing, I’m more of a few-days kind of guy,” Nick said with a wink and the both laughed.

“Well you’ll be looking to find a girl tonight then?” Mitch asked.

“Oh definitely man, been a few days already and my balls are already starting to ache!” The two laughed again as Mitch found himself liking this stud more and more.

“Haha well you should be able to find a girl easy enough tonight, I think just about everyone is looking to write themselves off tonight, best way to start the semester!”

“Oh I never have any trouble, gotta start getting a reputation out there though, if you know what I mean,” Mitch smirked with a wink.

“Yeah man, “ Mitch answered, trying to hide his ignorance of what it was like in the single world, he had been in a relationship for so long that he didn’t even know the rules anymore, “Well I’m gonna head for a shower, and get ready for the night.”

“Ill come with ya man, the shower’s down the hall on the left, I’ll meet you down there, do you want to start drinking now? I’m taking a flask with me, I love pre-drinking in the shower before a night, best way to start!” Mitch said, heading over to his bedside table and pulling out two flasks and a large bottle of rum.

“Yeah man, that actually sounds great, cheers!” Mitch replied, his interest piquing instantly upon seeing the bottle.

The two roommates grabbed a towel each and Nick filled up two flasks to the top with rum and they made their way together to the communal shower. Mitch was a little nervous as they entered the shower and he realised it was all just a big room with shower heads lined up on the walls and no dividers, his high school changing room had individual shower stalls that made it impossible to see anyone else, he had never seen any of his teammates nude and had never been nude around anyone other than his girlfriend. But a few sips of rum and his anxiety began to ebb away.

The room already had several guys showering away, Mitch noticed most of them had glasses of mixed alcohol or flasks just like himself and were chatting to each other as they soaped themselves. The room was full of steam and it was hard to make out clear faces, so Mitch felt confident and undressed quickly and leaped into a nearby shower. Nick wasn’t far behind and took the shower next to Mitch; the two were busy chatting about the campus as Nick told Mitch about all the amenities and where the food hall was as they faced away from one another and began washing themselves.

After a few minutes, Mitch noticed Nick had turned around and was now facing him as he soaped his incredible body, his large jutting pecs, his massive pythons for arms and his tight, amazing eight-pack abs, and then Mitch saw it, what appeared to be a third leg hanging between Nick’s massive thighs, his cock hung at least 6” completely soft and was as thick as a can of red bull with a massive knob hiding under his tight foreskin.. Mitch tried to look away quickly but felt that Nick had caught him staring, deciding it was only fair, Mitch also turned to face Mitch and allow him a look.

He caught Nick’s eyes drop quickly to his own crotch and smile before obviously looking away. Mitch started to feel a little awkward; looking down at his own cock he thought for the first time in his life that it was actually small. It was less than half the size of the meat hanging off the Adonis next to him at only about 2.5” soft and no thicker than his thumb. His cheeks began to redden as he began to realise that even when at it’s hardest his cock was still smaller than the soft cock of his roommate.

Nick seemed not to notice any change in his roommate and began talking normally again. Mitch’s anxiety left him as he drank more and Nick seemed not to care or acknowledge in the slightest that he had a smaller cock. The two were laughing at a joke Nick made when a drunk voice sounded behind them.

“Yo, there he is, been looking every where for ya, Bronco!” Mitch heard, turning to see a stocky brickhouse of a man, 6’ tall with short blonde hair, light blue eyes and a chest twice as wide as Mitch’s, he had a cute, boyish face that seemed strange on his muscular body.

Mitch allowed his eyes to wander over this new Adonis, past the guys tight 6-pac abs and wide hips, massive thighs, and yet another huge cock, capable of dwarfing his own. At least 6” long soft, yet the same thickness as Mitch’s making it seem oddly disproportionate, even more so due to the massive knob exposed due to a lack of foreskin.

“Ah fuck mate, was wondering when you’d show up, already half gone though by the looks of ya.” Nick replied to the Adonis, drawing him in with one arm and giving him a one armed hug.

“Yeah, started drinking this morning, once I was unpacked, that was it for me, who’s this?” the stranger asked, gesturing to Mitch, who had turned his back from the newcomer, ashamed once again from being outsized.

“Oh, this is Mitch, he’s my new roommate. Mitch, this is Liam, we used to play on the water polo team back in high school.” Nick said, introducing the two.

“Nice to meet you man,” Mitch said, finally turning around to extend his hand.

“You’ve got a pretty good body on you man, you ever lay any water polo?” Liam asked, shaking Mitch’s hand. Mitch also noticed as he was asked the question that Liam’s eyes roved over his body, stopping on his cock for only a split second but instantly smirking.

“Yeah actually, been playing for ten years now, you didn’t say you played, Nick!” Mitch replied, turning back to his roommate.

“Yeah only about 6 years now, you should join the dorm league, me and Liam were gonna go sign up tomorrow, best way to keep fit, and get out of this bastard heat.”

“I didn’t even know there was a league here, but I’ll definitely sign up, keen to get back in the water.” Mitch replied.

The three guys continued showering and drinking and chatting to each other for over an hour, enjoying the hot water and each other’s company, it was hard to finally get out and get changed for the rave. Mitch found that he immensely liked his new roommate and Liam, and was glad that he had already made two cool friends within hours of arriving.

It turned out that Liam was only across the hall from Mitch and Nick, Mitch got dressed quickly in tight skinny leg jeans and a deep V-neck t-shirt and told the other two that he would see them at the party tonight, before heading off to go and pick up Mary.

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter Two – Wishful Thinking

Mitch stumbled back to his room at about 2am, his head was sinning from drinking too much as he tried to remember the night, most of it was a blur, but he remembered spending a great deal of the night acting as a wingman for Nick and Liam, and then Mary yelling at him for ignoring her all night and hanging out with his new friends, he intended on going back to Mary’s room tonight so they could fool around but after she stormed off his head began to spin and he decided it was best to let her cool off and he stumbled back to his room.

Nick wasn’t back yet, Mitch last saw him grinding up against a tiny brunette girl with huge tits and a mini skirt, and noticed Nick had his hand already inside her panties fingering her as he kissed her neck deeply, all right in the middle of the dance floor. Mitch figured Nick would go back to the girls’ place; as his head swam, he decided to go for a quick shower to sober himself up before bed.

Walking into the shower room, he stripped clumsily out of his tight clothes and collapsed on the floor, sitting beneath a stream of hot water as steam whirled around him. His thoughts went back to this afternoon, when he was in the shower with Nick and Liam, he couldn’t believe how much bigger their cocks were than his. Even as he thought about it, his own little cock began to swell until it was throbbing and began to bounce at its peak size of only 5” long with a 4” girth.

He had never really thought about his cock size before, having never seen anyone else’s until that day, he always thought he was perfectly normal. Now that reality was shattered around him. Not only were Nick and Liam bigger than him, but their soft cocks were bigger than Mitch’s could ever be at its hardest.

As he began to think about how big Nick must get when he’s hard, he absent mindedly began stroking his own throbbing meat. His cock was too small for his full hand to grip and stroke, so he could only stroke with his index and middle finger and his thumb. He then began to think abut Nick with that brunette at the rave, and what it would be like for her to try and take what he imagined to be a huge cock. Oh how she would scream beneath him as he pounded away. All through the night, Liam called Nick ‘Bronco’ and after a few hours, Mitch asked Liam what the reason behind the name was.

Apparently, Nick had gained quite a reputation back in their home town where he was a real stud, every girl that he had slept with confessed that fucking him was a great feat, not only did he have a huge cock, but he fucked like a wildman for hours on end, and they all said each ride with him was like a bucking bronco and you were likely to be thrown around the room as he had his way with them.

That was how Mitch was imagining Nick right now, with that tiny brunette holding onto him for dear life as his massive cock pistoned in and out of her tight pussy as she screamed for more and the next thing Mitch knew, his body began to convulse and his little cock twitched and erupted seven massive loads of very thick, pearly white cum smacked into his chin and chest, instantly washed away by the pouring water as Mitch regained his breath.

As his head cleared in a post-orgasmic coma, Mitch began to feel a bit guilty that he had just cum over the thought of a guy. He tried to convince himself that it was merely a straight thought and he was getting off on the thought of the girl in his mind, but he knew it to be true that he was getting off on the thought of his roommate. Mostly sobered up now, Mitch went back to his room and curled u in his blankets and promptly passed out.

Mitch was awoken from his slumber to the thump thump thump from across the rom, his whole bed was shaking and he dazedly tried to find the source. He didn’t have to look far, across the room he could see Nick on his knees, his muscular bare ass facing Mitch as it pummelled forward at a rapid rate. Then Mitch heard the moaning, Nick was plowing some poor girl, so tiny that Mitch could barely see her past the huge frame of his roommate. But he could hear her muffled screams as she was driven into the wall by the stud behind her who fucked her pussy relentlessly, deep and fast.

Mitch could see Nick’s huge back muscles work as his hips drove forward between the girls legs who were splayed out to the side as he slammed her like an animal. Mitchs vision began to focus and he could just make out his roommates huge balls swinging between his legs, each thrust forward sounding a clap as they smacked into the poor girls stomach, indicating she was taking that monster balls deep.

“Yeah, you like that, bitch? You like that huge cock stretching out your little cunt?” Mitch heard Nick growl to the girl.

“Ye- Yes! Oh god, yes! You’re so big!” the girl was able to stammer out.

“Fucking right I am, I’m surprised your tight little pussy can handle it, but you’re a good little slut aren’t you?” he said smacking the girls ass hard causing her to moan even more, never once slowing down his assault on her.

“I’m you’re little slut, I’m yours, god! You’re so much bigger than my boyfriend!” the girl spluttered out in between screams.

Mitch was shocked to hear that, the girl had a boyfriend? And here was his roommate giving her the fuck of her life, the thought was too much for Mitch, that his roommate had such power over a girl. His own cock was already rock hard and dripping pre-cum but now it was starting t throb painfully, Mitch grabbed a hold of it and began quietly stroking off, trying to make it look like he was still sleeping if either of the two across from him looked over.

“Fuck yeah, I bet I’m twice his size, the little dicked fucker! Can he fuck you this deep, huh? Can he fuck you this rough? I’m gonna send you back to him with a ruined cunt, your pussy will be so stretched that you won’t even be able to feel him, you want that, you fucking dirty slut?”

“God yes!” The girl screamed as she was hit by an orgasm.

“Fuck yes, bitch, milk this huge cock, I’m gonna fill you up with my seed slut, I’m gonna breed this little cunt and send you back to your pathetic boyfriend filled with my thick jizz! Here it comes bitch, get ready!” Nick roared as his thrusts got even faster and harder, the whole room shook as her assailant and his huge cock smashed the girl into the wall as he unloaded his seed into her, causing her to squeal yet again as she succumbed to another orgasm.

Hearing Nick sent Mitch over the edge, and for the second time in only a few hours, he found himself cumming to the thought of his roommate. The orgasm swept through his body and his cum soaked his sheets as he passed out once again, before even cleaning up.

Mitch woke up the next day with a pounding head, a dry mouth, and a sticky stomach. He reached for his phone and checked the time, seeing that it was 1:00pm he felt even worse, the day was half gone. He looked over and saw that Nicks bed was empty and made. Mitch rolled out and wrapped a towel from the floor around his waist and headed for the shower. When he got there, he saw that there was only one other person inside showering with his back to Mitch along the far wall, Mitch didn’t recognise him, and so he hung up his towel and hopped into the nearest shower and washed away his hangover.

After an hour of hot water and steam, Mitch felt fully refreshed and dried himself, wrapping his towel around his waist and headed back to the room. Nick had returned and was lounging on the couch in just a pair of thin blue pyjama briefs watching tv, he turned around when Mitch entered.

“Oh hey, mate, finally awake,” Nick said with a cheeky smirk on his face, “didn’t realise you were such a lightweight, you left the party pretty early last night.”

“Yeah, my girlfriend and I had a bit of a fight, she got upset so I walked her home and then decided to just crash.” Mitch replied, his eyes roaming over Nicks body, resting for a second on the obvious outline of his roommates huge soft cock before pulling himself away back to Nicks eyes, as his roommate gave him a huge smirk.

“Yeah, I saw her going off for a bit, should’ve let her go man, you missed out on quite a show when you left, you remember that girl I was dancing with?”

“Yeah, the tight brunette?”

“That’s the one, never actually got her name, but after you left her boyfriend stormed in and started absolutely going off at me! I didn’t know she had a boyfriend, how was it my fault if she was such a slut? But anyway they ended up having a massive argument and both of them were kicked out.”

“Oh fuck man, that’s crazy!” Mitch said, trying not to reveal he had heard anything the night before.

“Another hour or so and Liam ditched me for this tall blonde chick, she had huge tits right, and she practically dragged him out of there, the lucky bastard. I decided to call it a night and was on my way back when I ran into the girl I was dancing with, she was sitting in the garden by the carpark crying her eyes out so I sat down next to her and started talking too her, I was pretty gone by this point but she had sobered up a bit. After a while she grabbed my hand and asked where my room was and said she wanted me to fuck her brains out!”

“Jesus Christ, what’d you do?” Mitch asked, his cock was now rock hard and he was pretty sure he was leaking precum.

“Well I wasn’t gonna say no, now was I?” Nick continued, “I thought you’d gone back to your girls place, so I brought her back here. I saw you were asleep so I decided I’d go for it. Hope I didn’t wake you up? She was a bit of a screamer, had to hold my hand over her mouth for most of the fuck so she wouldn’t wake up the whole dorm. Tight little bitch, I’ll tell ya, whooo she was crazy, pounded her for a good hour, she must’ve come a dozen times before I busted my nut. We both passed out after and when I woke up this morning she was gone.”

“That’s unreal man, I didn’t hear a thing!” Mitch said, pretending he didn’t actually blow one of the biggest loads of his life to the scene, “I didn’t get anything last night, I was hoping to get a lay from my girlfriend but she was too angry, gotta say I’m pretty jealous man.”

“Don’t worry about it bud,” Nick relied with a shrug, “I’m sure she’ll calm down soon and be begging for that cock before long, if not then you can just hang around me and Liam, we’ll get you laid” He finished with a wink.
At that moment, Liam walked into the room with a case of beer. “All right boys, night two begins now, get ready to get fucked up!”

“Are you crazy, you two are gonna go at it again?” Mitch asked, his head still pounding from the night before.

“Yeah, there's a party at the O’Connell house down the street tonight, got all these athletic bitches, tight as fuck and flexible enough to be bent into a pretzel!” Nick replied as he and Liam erupted in laughter.

“Come on man, I saw your girl going off at ya last night, she’s not gonna give you anything for a while, you’re not gonna let your little dick go unsheathed are ya?” Liam asked laughing and pushing a beer into Mitch’s hand.

Mitch sparked up a little when Liam called his dick a ‘little man’, but shrugged it off and accepted the beer, “I don’t think my girlfriend would ever forgive me if I did that, but I’ll at least come with you tonight, if she’s not gonna talk to me then I can’t just sit around here all night, and classes don’t start for another week.”

“That’s the way mate!” Nick said, taking a deep swig of his beer.

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter Three – Sizing Up

After a few hours, the three boys had gotten fairly drunk. They had spent a good part of the afternoon playing video games amidst drinking games. Mitch couldn’t remember exactly who suggested it, but the three had their clothes fully peeled off and were lounging around bare-assed with their soft cocks flopping around freely.

Mitch found a great deal of pleasure in this incredible act of male bonding, he had never had many male friends growing up and his brother was a bit of a prude so he never got to experience what it was like to just mess around with a bunch of males without having to wallow in fear from self-consciousness.

It was about 6pm when Jake arrived. He was another friend of Nick and Liams from their high school, but he didn’t lay water polo like the other three and didn’t have their muscular build. Jake was a twink, without a shred of muscle on his short, almost feminine body. Mitch surveyed him quickly, trying not to stare, he was only about 165cm tall, with jet black well-styled hair, small black spacers in each ear and spider bites on his lip, and a flower tattoo creeping up on the left side of his neck; he looked like a stereotypical skater boy. He leapt into the party to a raucous of cheers bearing a stack of pizzas and a fresh carton of beer.

“Hey! Jake the snake! About fucking time!” Nick shouted, running up and pulling Jake into a drunken bear hug, his huge soft cock squishing into Jake’s thigh.
Jake tried not to drop the pizzas as his friend manhandled him. When he was released from the titans grip, he quickly dumped the pizzas on the nearest table and began to shred his clothes.

“Good to see the party’s started,” Jake began, struggling with his skintight jeans,

“my big boy needs a breather! My roommate’s a total prude, told me on the first day that under no circumstances am I to walk around naked and to keep my eyes too myself!”

“pfft!” Liam scoffed, “I bet he’s a bigger fag than you! Just won’t come out of the closet!”

“Wouldn’t be surprised, I didn’t listen of course and checked him in the shower anyway, has a tiny dick, no wonder he’s so pissed all the time!” Jake said as the three threw their heads back and laughed.

“Hey man, nice to meet ya, I’m Mitch.” Mitch said, moving awkwardly forward and extending his hand.

Jake turned to Mitch with his eyes rolling over his slim, muscular frame and stopping for a second on his small soft cock as a small smile crept along his face,

“Nice to meet you, little man, Nick told me a fair bit about you! Apparently you’re a bit of a light weight!” He said, throwing Mitch a cheeky wink.

“Nah, they just caught me on a bad night, I’m determined to show them!” Mitch said, more than a little bit unnerved from the ‘little man’ comment, moreso since Mitch had a full foot in height on the newcomer.

“Let’s get this party actually started!” Jake said, finally pulling off his jeans revealing a pair of tight grey boxer briefs showing the outline of a huge cock wrapping tight against his thigh, “let the snake… free!”

With that he hooked his thumbs into his underwear and pulled them quickly to the floor and sprung back up. Mitch couldn’t believe the size of it, even bigger than Nick, it must’ve been 7” long and 5” thick with a long foreskin over a bullet knob, and it was still completely soft.

Mitch realised he was staring open mouthed at the soft monster bigger than his best effort.

“Someone likes what he sees,” Jake said laughing at Mitch’s expression, “The snake gets ‘em every time! Straight or gay, they all stare!”

The three friends laughed hard again, all looking at Mitch who finally pulled his eyes away, feeling embarrassed.

“Don’t worry man,” Nick said laughing, shaking his head, “I was the same way when I first saw it! I always thought I was the biggest boy in our school until I saw this little fag in the locker room!”

“Yeah well, you’re still bigger than me, you dumb jock! We’re not all so lucky to double in size when we grow!” Jake said, laughing again..

“What do you mean, double in size?” Mitch asked, confused.

“I’m a grower, so even though I’ve got a big soft cock I still have plenty of growing to do when I become hard, but Jake the snake here hardly grows at all, he just thickens up an inch or so, he’s a complete shower!” Nick explained.

“Still bet I’m bigger than you though, little man!” Jake said, tossing back a beer to hide his cheeky smile.

“Hey man, take it easy, he’s got a little dick but he’s still cool.” Liam said, pulling Mitch into a one-armed hug and shaking him.

Mitch sobered up pretty quickly then, he always thought he was a pretty good size, certainly enough to please a girl, but all of a sudden he felt pathetic, less of a man.

“He could be a grower yet! Just because he’s small soft doesn’t mean he’s not packing a real piece there!” Nick said, lining up a row of shots of tequila.

“You should show us man, show us what you got to work with!” Jake encouraged, moving closer and smacking Mitch’s 6-pack.

“Ignore him Mitch, he loves cock a little too much this one, a bigger slut than any girl I’ve ever fucked!” Liam said.

“A cock slut and proud of it!” Jake said, draining the last of his beer.

“Yeah, yeah, we’re all sluts, everyone take one!” Nick said, pushing a shot into everyone’s hands, “to cocks of all sizes!” he shouted as everyone laughed and tossed back the shot.

Mitch felt his self-consciousness instantly disappear as the warmth of the tequila spread through his body. As he recovered, everyone was spluttering from the shot and the attention on his dick was gone. The three mates began reminiscing stories from their high school, and began to tell Mitch all the crazy things they got up to. Mitch’s worries left him and he felt accepted again.

It was about 10pm by the time the boys decided to get ready for the party down the street, between them they had downed two cartons of beer and a bottle of tequila, Mitch was amazed he was still conscious. The four boys ran to the shower at the end of the hall completely naked, passing the whole level of rooms as they did so.

The hallways were freezing and they were shivering as they all crammed into a single shower space and turned on the hot water, allowing the steam to warm them up once more. Liam opened up a new bottle of tequila, but dispensed with the shot glasses this time. The bottle was simply passed between each of them as they threw their heads back, downing mouthfuls at a time.

Mitch was very far gone, and vaguely remembered what was happening, they were all cramped and pushing each other, fighting for the hot water and the tequila, singing all the while. He had never remembered having more fun in his entire life. Then he felt a warmth around his cock, he looked down and saw Jake was on his knees, and Mitchs cock was buried down his throat.

“Woah! What the fuck!” Mitch was able to stammer out, but not pulling away.

“Don’t worry about it man, he does it all the time for us, he loves it!” Nick said, grabbing the back of Jakes head and pulling him back and forth along Mitchs cock.

Mitch couldn’t believe it, this guy he had only met a few hours ago was on his knees deepthroating his cock with such ease and skill. Mitch looked down and saw Jake’s cock, rock hard and spewing precum on the shower floor, Mitch noticed it was about the same size as it was soft, but noticeably thicker, however it was still bigger than Mitchs best effort.

Curious now, he looked over at Nick and Liam and saw they were also rock hard and pumping like mad. He couldn’t believe how big Nick was, at least 9” long and over 6” thick, it was the biggest cock Mitch had ever seen, in real life or in porn, his mouth fell open looking at it. Liam’s cock was also impressive, about 7.5” long with a 5.5” girth, it paled in comparison to Nick, but Mitch still new it was huge.

“Man, I’m close, you want this, or what?” Liam asked, grabbing Mitchs head while gasping.

Jake moved hungrily with an open mouth and grabbed Liams cock and began pumping like a madman, Liam roared like a lion as he held onto Nick for support as his legs began to buckle and he erupted a massive load of cum directly into Jake’s open mouth. Jake groaned and swallowed the fresh load with vigour before moving on to Nick and began to engulf his monster meat.

Nick grabbed a hold of Jake’s head again and began to violently fuck his friends tight throat, driving his cock in deeper with every thrust until his jet black, well-cropped pubes were buried into Jakes nose. He held there for 10 seconds and Mitch was amazed that Jake was able to swallow the whole thing, he thought he would choke if Nick didn’t pull out, but as soon as the thought formed, Nick was pulling out and began stroking himself, dumping a huge load all over Jake’s face, coating him from hair to chin, smacking out the last few drops on Jake’s cheek, rocking him with every heavy smack.

Jake moved back to Mitch and began to suck his smaller cock with ease and grace. Mitch felt as Jake reached around and squeezed his muscular bubble butt tightly, and then grazing a finger over his tight virgin hole, and Jake applied the tiniest bit of pressure and his soapy finger slipped inside of Mitch causing his toes to curl as he dumped his monstrous load down his new friends throat, feeling a warmth hit his leg as he did so.

When he finally recovered he looked down and saw his leg was covered in cum from Jake who exploded what looked like a massive load without touching his own cock even once.

“Well, you’re little man ain’t a grower but he can shoot like a fucking firehose!” Jake said, climbing to his knees and draining the last of the tequila to wash the cum down his throat.

The four friends suddenly burst into laughter over what just happened and then they all ran back to the room and finally put their clothes back on. The last thing of the night Mitch remembers were the four boys leaving the dorms for the party down the street. The night was only just beginning.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well written and fun: bet they meet some little Latino computer nerd they've been making fun of and thinking he's a One-Incher in the college gym sauna. Turns out the nerd has a foot long dick that's so thick none of them can get their hand around it. He'll probably be their math tutor and keeps them all in school to meet more and more hung guys for adventures :) ! Keep up your good work... You really write well !

Reactions: malito and B_er

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 4 – Cumming to Terms With It

The next few weeks passed in a blur of happiness and drunken escapades; Mitch had been welcomed fully into the tight-knit group of friends, and they partied harder than he had ever done so in his life. He had never felt like ‘one of the guys’ with his friends back home, but here he felt fully accepted. He had made up with his girlfriend, and they had engaged in some of the roughest and greatest makeup sex that Mitch had ever known.

He hadn’t received a blowjob or had any other sexual contact with Jake or any of the other boys since that first night, worried what his girlfriend would think if she found out. However, he did witness more than a few times, Nick and Liam taking turns abusing Jakes mouth when they were bored or were going through a dry spell. Although he didn’t actively participate, Mitch found his wanking material drifting more and more to the memory of that incredible blowjob or the sight of his friends getting off from the cute skater boy.

More and more, Mitch began to worry about his sexual orientation; he had always considered himself completely straight and quite a stud. But the last few weeks had shaken him to his core, he was certainly not as much a stud as he thought he was, the other boys making regular jokes at his lack of size made sure of that, however it had always been in good fun, and Mitch just shrugged it off now, content with the knowledge he could at least get his girlfriend off, no matter how big or small his cock was.

He had also begun to accept in the back of his head that he was at least bi. Only last night, when receiving a blowjob from his girlfriend, he grabbed her hand and moved it to his ass, encouraging her to squeeze. After a while, she seemed to get the hint and began caressing his hole with her finger, causing him to moan loudly and his cock to pulsate in her mouth.

She seemed to enjoy this reaction immensely and went further, she sucked her finger deeply and went back to probing his hole as she deepthroated his little cock with great skill, never taking her eyes from his. She could feel Mitch throbbing and knew he was getting close, she moved her free hand to gently tug and squeeze his little balls as she sucked with gusto and then quickly and smoothly penetrated her boyfriends virgin ass up to her knuckle. The reaction was instant and intense; Mitch gave a loud squealing grunt as his little cock spasmed a gigantic load down his girlfriends hungry throat, which she swallowed greedily.

After that, Mitch was thrown into a frenzy and he threw his girlfriend onto the bed on her back and ate her out ravenously, giving her one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. In the aftermath, the two discussed what happened and Mitch confessed that he had received a blowjob from Jake and that he had a powerful orgasm then as well from a result of having his ass played with. He thought she would be furious with him, however she merely seemed to find it kinky and claimed she would have loved to have witnessed it, even more than that, she would love to see Mitch suck a cock instead.

The thought took hold in Mitchs mind, and he quickly realised he wanted the same thing. Even now, as he tried to study for an upcoming exam, he couldn’t help but keep looking up from his books over at Nick who was sitting on the couch playing a video game, wearing only a pair of loose boxer briefs, the outline of his huge soft cock wrapping around his thigh very visible. Mitch felt his own cock harden at the sight.

“Ahh get fucked!” Nick shouted at the screen, slamming his controller into the cushion as his character died.

“Man, shut up, I’m fucked for this exam as it is, without you screaming all the time.” Mitch said, trying to adjust his hardening cock from view.

“You’re too stressed to study man, you need to blow off some steam, wanna come hit the gym with me and Liam? We’re leaving in a few minutes.”

“Yeah, I may as well, can’t even think straight.” Mitch replied, his eyes wandering over Nick who had gotten up from the couch and was now stretching in front of the full-length mirror behind the door.

Mitch was shocked at how actually perfect Nick was, he was hung like a horse and had the body of a greek god, more than that, he was an amazing water polo player and he was very smart, he was studying to be a vet and was the top of his class yet he hardly seemed to study, he spent more time at the gym and drunk then he ever did looking at books. Mitch didn’t know how he did it all; he was simply perfect.

Liam then burst through the door, shirtless and sweating bullets, Mitch was gawking yet again as his body glistened.

“You ready, fag, I’ve just been for my run,” Liam asked Nick.

“Yeah, been waiting bro, Mitchs coming with us.” Nick replied.

“Awesome man, if you can keep your eyes off me long enough to finish a set,” Liam said to Mitch with a wink.

“Pfft, we all know you’re the biggest fag here!” Mitch teased back, blushing.

“We’ll see, you’ll be begging for my cock once you see these pythons at work, bitches always do.” Liam replied laughing, flexing his huge arms.

The three boys headed to the university gym, only a block over, Mitch found a free weight bench and got into it. He preferred a nice easy workout, never much of the bodybuilder type, only enough to keep his body hot. Liam was a lot stronger, and took on a much greater weight at the bench next to Mitch with Nick spotting him.

In between sets, Mitch did find himself watching Liam, and he had to admit that he got hard while watching his friends massive arms ripple as he lifted a weight greater than Mitchs body. What was happening to him, he wondered. This effect would never have happened just a few weeks ago, but now he found himself almost drooling, realising just how much more of a man this stud was.

After a couple of hours, the three were absolutely fucked, they tried to take a shower but there was too long a line and decided to just head back to the dorm showers.

“I’m gonna see what Jake’s up to, I could blow off some steam after that,” Liam said, as they entered the dorm entrance hall.

“He’s on the way, we’ll just pop our head in,” Nick replied.

Jake was in a room at the other end of their floor, as they approached they could hear a light moaning. They all exchanged a humorous look and then all leaned in to hear more.

“Oh fuck! Stretch my little cunt, big boy! Fucking wreck me!” Jakes voice could be heard screaming, muffled through the door.
They all pulled back and laughed.

“Oh fuck, the little bastards getting fucked!” Liam exclaimed.

“Who’s fucking him though?” Nick asked, surprised.

They all leaned in for more.

“Ohhh fuck yeah, you’re cunt’s tighter than my girlfriends pussy you little bitch, I’m gonna breed you like the little slutty faggot you are, you want my seed bitch? You’ve gotta earn it!” They heard a strangely familiar voice say.

“Fuck, who is that?” Liam whispered, his ear still pressed to the door.

“Shh, shut the fuck up, I’m trying to work it out,” Nick replied.

“Here it comes faggot, tell me you want it, tell me you want my hot nut up your little twat, fucking beg for it!” The strange voice sounded.

“Ple-Ple-Ugh-Please! Give it to me big boy, stretch my little pussy, fucking ruin me, split me in half and breed me like the little faggot I am! God, you’re so—ugh, so big!” Jake screamed out of breath.

“Oh yeah, here it comes, fucking clench your cunt,” The voice sounded, followed by an audible smacking sound, “Come here, bitch, I’m gonna breed your throat!”

Liam and Nicks mouths fell open in unison as they finally recognised the voice.

“Tommy!” they said together, Mitch had met Tommy the prior week, he was on the water polo team with them, he was the alpha jock type and was known for getting a new girlfriend every other week, claiming that he got tired of them after he’d fucked them too much and stretched them to the point where they were ruined for him.

Mitch didn’t doubt it was possible, he had seen Tommy’s soft cock in the changing room, only about 5” in length, but about 6.5” thick, and that was soft! Mitch couldn’t even imagine how big he got when hard.

“Come on man, he could come out any second, let’s get out of here,” Nick said, pulling on Mitchs arm, dragging him from his reverie.

The three boys continued on to the shower, they stripped and got into a set of showers next to each other close to the front door. Mitch noticed that Nick always chose the same shower; right in front view of the doorway, so that everyone in the changing room could look through. He loved to show off, and he had plenty of reason for it.

They began to discuss what they just heard, they had all received blowjobs from Jake; Liam and Nick had received more than they could possibly count over the years. However, they had never fucked Jake or seen him get fucked by anyone else, even though he had seen and jacked off to Liam and Nick fucking numerous girls over the years.

They couldn’t believe that Tommy, the alpha stud, had fucked a guy. It was one thing to get a blowjob, but to actually fuck him, that crossed an invisible line with them, the line between straight and bi.

After a few minutes, Jake cam n to the room and saw the boys and headed straight for them. Mitchs mouth dropped as he got a close look and saw that Jakes face was plastered with still-fresh cum. He seemed completely unaware, or simply indifferent to the knowledge of it.

“Howdy boys, what’ve you been up to all day?” He asked nonchalantly, turning on the adjacent shower and stepping in.

“Nothing interesting,” Liam replied, with a massive grin on his face, “compared to you anyway.”

“What do you mean?” Jake asked, innocently.

“Oh come on man, don’t act like you can’t feel it, you’ve got nut all over your chin and in your hair, and look, it’s dripping down from your ear!” Nick replied, shaking his head with the hint of a smile on his face.

“Oh, fuck!” Jake replied, reaching up to his face and seeing his fingers soaked in cum, before plunging his head under the water and cleaning himself off.

“Sorry about that lads, afternoon wank got away from me, I thought it just went over my head, soaked the headboard enough, thought it must’ve been all of it.” Jake apologised clumsily.

“Come off it man, half the dorm heard you and Tommy’s little fuck, gotta learn to be more quiet.” Nick replied, soaping his huge hanging cock.

“Fuck,” Jake exclaimed, ”You can’t tell anyone, if he hears then he’ll kick my ass.”

“Don’t worry man, we won’t tell anyone,” Mitch replied with an encouraging smile.

“Yeah, but you have to give us details,” Liam sniggered.

Just then, Tommy entered the shower room, completely naked and looking more like a god than ever. He paid no attention whatsoever to the boys in the corner or even acknowledged the boy he had just spent the good part of an afternoon pounding a nut in to.

Mitch couldn’t take his eyes off the studs hanging cock, it was just so thick, he finally pulled his eyes away only to watch Jake soap his ass, picturing how stretched out he must be after taking that monster. Even as he thought it-

“Fuck man, I’ll tell ya, he’s one of the thickest bastards I’ve ever taken, my ass is gonna be gaping all night now.” Jake whispered to them, hoping Tommy wouldn’t hear.

“Pfft, he’s thick, I’m thicker.” Nick replied defensively, fluffing his own impressive, soapy cock.

“You’ve got a few inches of length on him, and you’re close, but he beats you in girth man, easily over 7 inches!”

“Fucking hell!” Liam exclaimed under his breath, his eyes widening as he subtly
examined the stud across the room, “he’s twice as thick as you Mitchy boy!”

“Pretty close, I’d say,” Jake admitted, looking down at Mitchs hardening cock,

“had to dislocate my jaw to suck him.”

“You still managed to suck something that thick?” Liam asked, incredulously.

“I’ve always said you’ve got the best throat of any bitch I’ve been with, never seen anyone deepthroat me like you can,” Nick replied, shaking his head in wonder.

“He’s not a bad cocksucker himself, almost got all of me down his throat before gagging,” Jake commented, nodding towards Tommy.

“Oh man, what the fuck, he sucked you off as well?” Liam asked, stunned.

“Slurped me like a little slut, he was practically begging for my cum by the time I decided to feed him!” Jake replied, stifling a snicker.

“Oh fuck man, never knew he was such a little fag!” Liam replied, his own cock now solid as a rock and dripping precum onto the shower floor.

“Need some help with that man?” Jake asked with a smile, nodding to Liam’s throbbing rod.

“Yeah man, come on, my roommates not back for at least a few more hours,” Liam replied, turning off his own shower and quickly wrapping a towel around his waist, barely hiding his huge cock as he left the shower room, Jake quickly doing the same and following him with a huge grin on his face.

“I’m gonna go back to the room and stroke one out as well, wanna join me or are you staying here?”

“Nah, I’m coming, gonna explode soon anyway,” Mitch replied, turning off his own shower.

“Good, then you can help me.” Nick replied with a cheeky smile and a wink, waving his huge soft cock at Mitch before leaving, noticeable wiggling his muscular ass for Mitchs enjoyment.

Mitch followed, practically drooling at the thought of what was going to happen next.