Roommates Were Made To Be Broken

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mitch texted Tommy the next day and said that Mary had agreed and they set up that the following day, when Nick would be in classes, Mitchs room would be free and they agreed to meet then.

Around noon the following day, Mary and Mitch met in Mitchs room after their morning classes, both were extremely nervous and yet excited waiting for Tommy to arrive. They began to make out on the bed when they heard a knock on the door. Mitch walked over, wearing only a pair of briefs and opened the door, letting Tommy inside.

Tommy was wearing his footy shirts as usual, and the band of a black jockstrap could be seen poking over the top, and he wore a tight white singlet that stuck to his enormous upper chest like paint.

“Well, well, aren’t we all looking cosy,” He said, eyeing off Mary who was lying in bed, wearing only a mini skirt with no panties and a tight white top that accentuated her huge tits.

“We’ve been waiting for you,” Mary said, throwing him a cheeky smile as Mitch moved over to lie next to her on the bed, looking up at Tommys massive frame.

“Two eager, little sluts, all to myself, what will I ever do?” Tommy chuckled, moving to the edge of the bed, his massive bulge resting directly in front of Marys face.

“Whatever you want to do, big boy,” Mary said, her hand reaching out and gently caressing the enormous bulge, smiling cheekily up to Tommy, “We’re both here for you to do whatever you want with us.”

“A few of your friends have said that, and then when they saw what I’ve got they freaked out and ran, you’re not going to run are you?” Tommy asked, running a hand through Marys hair as she continued to fondle his bulge.

“I promise I won’t, I promised Mitch I’d help him so I’m yours, you can do whatever you want with me,” May cooed as she squeezed the heavy package.

“Ooh you are a sexy little minx,” Tommy moaned as he leaned in and kissed Mary deeply, his eyes darting to Mitch to make sure he was watching, “you like watching your girlfriend play with my big bulge, faggot?”

“God it’s just so big,” Mitch moaned, a massive wet spot forming at the peak of the little tent in his briefs, “Even soft you’re bigger than I am hard!”

“Show me then, little man, take that little cock out so we can see it,” Tommy sneered, his hand going up Marys top as he began to squeeze and play with her huge, round tits, “Show your girlfriend who the real man here is.”

Mitch got up off the bed as Tommy sat down, pulling off Marys top and letting her tits bounce free before turning back to watch the show, Mary rubbing and playing with his still soft, yet huge bulge. Mitch was transfixed by the huge snake rolling around in the shorts as he hooked his fingers into his waist band and then in one swift movement, he dropped his briefs to the ground and straightened back up, his little cock slapping against his stomach, coating his abs with precum as he did so.

“Holy fuck man,” Tommy laughed as he looked at the little cock, “Every time, every fucking time, I forget how tiny you really fucking are!”

“It’s not that small…” Mitch mumbled, starting to wonder whether this was a really god idea after all.

“Well let’s let your girl decide then, shall we?” Tommy said, quickly standing up and moving next to Mitch, as Mary squirmed on the bed in excitement.

And in an equally quick movement, Tommy dropped his footy shorts and jockstrap to his ankles, before straightening up and revealing his manhood to his audience.

“Oh my fucking god!” Mary squealed as her eyes bulged and her jaw dropped at the sight of the enormous, thick, and heavy meat now hanging in front of her, “You’re bigger soft than Mitch is hard!”

“I know I am,” Tommy laughed, “It’s not much of a competition though seeing as I’m being compared to a clit!”

Mitchs cock gave an involuntary spasm as Tommy said this, the sight of his girlfriend practically drooling over his tormentors massive cock was filling his own little cock to the brim with cum.

“So, baby girl,” Tommy said, moving closer to Mary, “Who do you think is bigger? Who do you think is the real man and who do you think is the little cocked faggot?”

“You’re the bigger man, your cock is fucking huge! Mitch is just a little boy next to you, a little, useless faggot with a tiny cock!” Mary squealed as Tommy ran a hand through her hair.

At her words, Mitchs body gave another involuntary spasm and, without being touched, erupted a monstrous load onto the floor, coating his own clothes crumpled there and leaving a pool of seed by the base of his feet.

“Oh shit! You pathetic fuck!” Tommy said as he roared with laughter as the little cock continued to dribble cum down the little mans legs.

“Oh my god, baby! You came so quickly!” Mary laughed, shaking her head.

“Only a real faggot can come from being called a faggot, I think it’s time you were with a real man for once,” Tommy said, gently pulling Mary closer to his still soft cock, “I’m going to show you how long a real man can last.”

Mary smiled up at him as she moved to his groin and began sucking his hardening cock, already stretching her jaw to accommodate his size. He grew with every passing second and before long he was at full mast, and she could only suck the enormous knob.

“God you are just so big!” Mary gasped, pulling off the huge cock and gasping for air as she stroked the meaty rod, “I can’t even get my hand around it! I don’t know how this is going to fit in me!”

“We’ll make it fit pretty girl,” Tommy cooed, leading his cock back into the eager sluts mouth, before turning to Mitch who had taken a seat next to the pair and was stroking Marys ass as he watched her try to take the massive cock in his throat with a very hungry look and a very hard cock, “Get her ready for me, little man, start eating out that tight, little pussy.”

Mitch didn’t hesitate, he opened Marys legs and dove into her pussy and began eating like a starving man; while Tommy angled her so that she was on her back and her head hanging over the edge so that he could watch his fag slave eat her out and also fuck her open throat with full control.

“Fuck that looks like a god meal, man” Tommy said, his eyes transfixed on Mitchs tongue diving into the tight, teen, shaved pussy, as he drove his cock in and out of the tight throat, getting in deeper with every thrust, “You’re such a hot little slut, I’m gonna ruin this throat by the time I breed your stomach.”

Mary focused all her attention on getting oxygen when she could, Tommys enormously thick beast was stretching her tight throat like it had never been stretched before, she had always been able to fit Mitch inside her mouth easily, his little cck didn’t even reach the back of her mouth so she had never practised deep throating much, mainly only on her larger dildos, so she was used to the sensation, the thrill, the pain, and the struggle! After every thrust, Tommy pulled out just long enough for her to snatch a quick intake of air before he quickly plunged his way back in again.

“You’ve taken half of it, gorgeous,” Tommy said triumphantly, giving the gagging slut a playful slap on her cheek, “I think you’re ready for the other half now, what do you say?”

Mitch looked up, past his girlfriends ample breasts and saw the massive rod cramped down the love of his lifes throat, he could clearly see an outline in her neck where the massive meat was pressing against from the inside, he watched for a few moments as the bulge rose up and down the throat in time with Tommys thrusting.

Mary gave a gargled reply, that Tommy took as enough of a sign, he grabbed each side of her head and withdrew his cock almost entirely out, until only his huge knob filled her mouth, and then with a great thrust, he drove his entire, meaty cock down the sluts throat, her body convulsing from the sudden intrusion as his heavy balls smacked into her nose, the sweaty sack dripping onto her face as he held his position, letting her throat muscles retract and massage his throbbing meat as it acclimatised to his girth.

Mitch dove right back into Marys pussy and began lapping up her freely-flowing juices as her body convulsed like mad from the brutal throat fucking, her gargled screams and squirting pussy revealed she was having an explosive orgasm and Mitch was right where he wanted to be.

“That’s fucking right, bitch,” Tommy exclaimed, rubbing the huge outline of his cock bulging at her neck, “You seeing this faggot? Your girl is cumming just from me shoving my big, fat cock down her tight, little throat!”

With a loud plunging noise, Tommy pulled out of Marys throat at last, allowing her to gasp for air as her spit slathered all over her face as he dragged his meaty rod across it.

“Your turn, faggot, get up here and suck on this meaty knob,” Tommy roared at Mitch, grasping the base of his cock and smacking it heavily against Marys forehead as she still struggled to catch her breath.

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mitch moved up Marys body, kissing her deeply as he lay on top of her before looking up at the alpha stud and his looming, massive cock. With a cheeky grin, he opened his mouth and Tommy moved forward, driving his cock down the little dicked losers throat. Tommy grabbed a hold of Mitchs head and drove deeper and deeper, as the throat having already been stretched from their last encounter and the many encounters with Nick it was easier than with Mary who had only ever sucked the tiny, pencil thin cock of Mitch. With a bit of force, and loss of breath, Mitch was able to swallow every inch of the enormously thick tool, the heavy accompanying balls bouncing off his chin.

Mary had the perfect view, right beneath the penetration, to watch as her faggot boyfriend swallowed the monster. She gasped with awe that he was able to take it so quickly, having just felt how hard the task actually was. Hungry from the sight, she couldn’t resist, and she leaned forward and sucked in one of the enormous, low-hanging balls of the stud.

“Mmm fuck bitch! That’s right! Suck those big, sweaty balls as I rape your little dicked boyfriends mouth cunt!” Tommy roared as he started pounding Mitchs throat with gusto, who started gagging and choking from the sudden onslaught.

Mary kept her tongue out to graze and lap at the heavy balls as they swung wildly from the thrusting, never taking her eyes from the massive outline of the huge meat forcing its way dwn her boyfriends throat.

“Fuck this bitch while I rape your throat faggot, she’s not gonna feel you when I’m done with her so you may as well get one last use of her tight pussy.” Tommy ordered Mitch, pulling his hair so roughly that he surely pulled some out.

Mitch didn’t hesitate, his little cock was throbbing and pulsating as it grinded up against Marys shaved pussy and it already coated her twat with a great deal of precum, Mitch merely adjusted and allowed his little cock to slip instantly into his girlfriend who moaned from the sudden intrusion.

Mary began to moan loudly as Mitchs hips bucked in time with the force of the throat fucking he was receiving and Mary loved every second of it, she could feel herself rapidly approaching her orgasm, so tuned on was she from watching this alpha stud molest Mitchs throat. And sure enough, just as Tommys heavy, sweaty balls dragged across her face yet again from a deep, hard thrust, she felt her body convulse as she was brought to a shattering orgasm, her pussy convulsing and milking Mitchs little cock as he also let out a gargled scream as Mary felt his little manhood pulsate as he coated the walls of her pussy with seed.

Tommy was entranced by the sight of the perfect, tight little bubble butt of his victim rising and falling as it pounded away at the girl beneath him, and he moaned audibly as he saw it shake and shudder as the little faggot dumped a load into the squealing girl. He could feel his immense shaft filling with jizz and he withdrew his pulsing cock from the smaller guy and aimed his huge knob at the faces of the couple who both looked up, broken and drained, into his muscular face.

“Tongues out, sluts, time for your feeding!” Tommy roared as they obeyed him and his huge cock expanded even more wildly before pumping out load after load of heavy, salty, warm cum all over the faces and the outstretched tongues of the two eager cumsluts.

The three, exhausted uni students collapsed on the bed, all drained and shattered from the sheer power of their orgasms. Yet neither Tommy nor Mitch had gone soft, both were still rock hard, and both were eyeing off Mary who was happily scooping her boyfriends cum from her pussy and bringing it to her outstretched tongue, letting it mingle with that of the alpha stud.

“You better not waste a single drop of that seed either, faggot,” Tommy said, turning too Mitch whose face was still plastered from hair to chin with an immense load, “Didn’t I teach you anything last time?”

“Sorry, sir,” Mitch replied, moving to Mary and extending a tongue and licking a large amount of seed that was dripping down her neck.

Mary leaned in close and began eating the cum covering her boyfriends face as Tommy watched the couple cleaning each other up, fiilling themselves with the weight of his nut as he absently stroked his still throbbing, still immense cock.

“Yeah that’s fucking right, eat my seed, bitches, who’s up for another feeding?” Tommy smirked as he waved his monstrous cock in their direction.

“God I simply can’t get over how huge that thing is!” Mary squealed, her eyes popping out of her skull a she eyed off the bouncing meat, “I can’t believe how tiny and pathetic Mitchs cock is!”

“My little boy can still do some damage,” Mitch replied sheepishly.

“Oh is that fucking right, faggot?” Tommy laughed as he stood up, towering over the two on the bed, “How about we finally put it to the test then? You fuck her and then when you’re done, I’ll fuck her and she can be the judge as to who the real man is and who the better fuck is!”

“Fine, I’ll show you that a little cock can still get my girl off,” Mitch said, rolling Mary onto her back and kissing her deeply, lining his throbbing cock up with her soaking pussy, “ready, baby?”

Mary let out a small gasp as Mitch shoved his cock balls deep in her pussy, she began to moan as Mitch fell into a gently rhythm, his little cock grinding up against her clit.

“Yeah, you fucking like that? I want you to squirt for me baby, show this big dicked prick what I can do!” Mitch grunted as he pounded away at Mary with everything he had, pulling out all the stops to impress the huge-cocked stud staring down at him.

“Is that all you can fucking do, mate?” You can barely hear the bitch!” Tommy laughed, stroking his massive cock as he pulled up the computer chair by the side of the bed, stroking to the sight of Mitchs little, tight bubble butt rising and falling rapidly into the silent girl.

After ten minutes, Mitchs thrusting began to slow down as he got exhausted, so he changed positions with Mary so that he was on her back and she was riding him, he grabbed her hips and grinded her on his little cock as her huge tits bounced around. Tommy got up from the chair and moved over to the pair.

“I’m gonna give you something, man, that every faggot dreams of! He said as he climbed onto the bed and began to lower himself on Mitchs face.

Mitch, who thought that Tommy was going to drop his balls into his mouth to suck, opened his mouth eagerly. But that wasn’t what Tommy had in mind, he lowered his ass down on the happy face, lining up his ass with Mitchs mouth.

“Fucking eat out this sweaty man pussy, faggot” Tommy groaned as he began riding the tongue that invaded him.

Mitch was surprised but happy nonetheless, Tommys ass was surprisingly hairless, and when Mitch gave him a lick he was met with a sweet, clean taste, Tommy had clearly prepared for this, knowing Mitch would happily eat his asshole if he was told to do so. Mitch embraced the new thrill, and began happily lapping at the tight, puckered asshole, eating the stud out with every skill he had, it wasn’t altogether different from eating out Mary.

After another ten minutes of near silence, the only sound being the gentle slapping of skin on skin as Mary bounced on Mitch and the occasional moan from Tommy, Mary began to gasp louder and louder until her body began to convulse and shake and she squealed out a shattering orgasm, followed by some deep, guttural grunting from Mitch as he emptied his small balls into his weakened girlfriend.

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
“About fucking time, man!” Tommy said, still stoking his massive cock that had grown to an immense size as it filled to the brim with cum from his edging, “I want to have a crack at this tight pussy myself!

With that, Tommy got up again off of Mitchs face and pushed Mitch out of the way, grabbing Marys hips and flipping her over onto her stomach and moving her so that she was in a doggy position, hanging over the bed as he stood behind her and lined up his massive cock with the opening of her dripping, smooth pussy.

“You ready to finally feel a real mans cock?” Tommy asked, leaning in and licking Marys ear.

“God yes! I need it! I need to know!” Mary moaned, shaking as he prepared for the onslaught.

“Lie down in front of her faggot, I want you to see her face when I break this bitch open, I want you to hear her screams,” Tommy ordered Mitch who moved to lie in front of Mary, looking up at her worried face as he absently stroked his soft and tiny cock, “You ready, bitch?”

“Ye-Aghhhhhhh!” Mary began as she screamed from Tommy shoving his monstrous knob deeper in her pussy than she’s ever been fucked before.

“Yeah, that’s fucking right bitch! You hear that, faggot? I bet you’ve never made her squeal like that before!” Tommy roared as he started slamming his huge cock into the tiny twat, only getting in halfway as he loosened her up, “God you’re fucking tight! I’ve never fucked a pussy this tight before, it’s like you’re a fucking virgin! Well I guess if you’ve only ever been with that little dicked faggot then you are still a virgin!”

“Oh god! Oh fuck! Youre so-ugh! So big! Fuck I’m cumming! Don’t stop!” Mary squealed as her body began to convulse and shake as the stop pounded mercilessly at her cunt, wrecking her body with a shattering orgasm.

“Fuck yeah, you see that faggot? The bitch came just from me entering her! Try doing that with your baby dick!” Tommy laughed as he grabbed Marys hair and pulled her head back to arch her back as he pounded even deeper, going balls deep into the screaming girl, “That’s right, slut, take every fucking inch! I’m going to ruin you for your faggot boyfriend, you’re never going to feel him again when I’m done with you!”

Mitch couldn’t believe his eyes, Marys face was one of pure pleasure, her eyes had rolled into the back of her head as she let out a continuous squeal as her body was thrown forward with every thrust and she was pulled back by her hair as Tommy withdrew, again and again. The whole room filled with the grunts and moans of Tommy as he showed off his incredible stamina and fucked Mary at an incredible, brutal pace; and the sounds of his huge balls clapping against her stomach as they swung under her with every thrust; and the sounds of Mary being broken, body and spirit.

Mitch moved himself so that he was now underneath Mary, Tommy slowed his fucking so that he could get into position and then continued relentlessly as his huge balls now smacked into the little dicked faggots face. Mary engulfed Mitchs now hard, yet still tiny, cock and moaned into it to muffle her screams. And Mitch was entitled to a perfect view of Tommys massively thick, powerful cock pounding into his girlfriends once-tight pussy, he couldn’t believe that she could possibly stretch that much, and he knew that they would never be able to fuck the same again, she was truly permanently ruined.

“You like that view, faggot?” Tommy roared, laughing at the smile on Mitchs face, “That’s what a real man does to a girls pussy! No matter how hard you try, no matter what you do, your tiny, pathetic baby dick will never be able to do this!”

Mary pulled off of Mitchs cock as she screamed from her 12th orgasm given to her by the massively thick and powerful stud currently destroying her twat.

“Holy fuck! I can-ugh! I can’t go on! It’s too much! You’re too fucking big! God fuck me harder! Mary screamed.

“I’m gonna blow a fucking massive load, you ready for it, slut?” Tommy roared, giving Marys ass a massive slap, leaving her with a big paw print shaped bruise.

“Fuck yes! Fill me, big boy!” She screamed.

“You have to beg for it! Beg me to breed this little broken pussy!” tommy roared.

“Fill me! Cum inside me, big boy! Breed my little cunt and give me your seed! Mark me as yours, I’m yours! Mary screamed as exhausted tears rolled down her face.

“Here it comes, bitch! Better open up faggot, there’s gonna be a lot and I don’t want to waste a single drop!” Tommy roared as he pounded Mary even harder than before, his cock was a blur as it smashed the little hole, he lout out a load, guttural yell as his whole body shook and Mitch was able to watch as the huge balls retracted and he could visibly see the muscles in the huge cock work to pump load after load into his girlfriends pussy.

Mary screamed as the force of Tommys orgasm brought her to yet another one. She could feel herself getting filled as load after load was emptied inside of her.

Mitch opened his tongue and happily lapped at the leaking pussy, licking the base of the huge shaft lodged in there and catching the heavy, salty cum that dripped out of the used cunt. When Tommy finally pulled his cum-covered cock out o the broken girl, he shoved the full length of it immediately down Mitchs waiting, eager throat, who happily lapped at the rod, tasting the heavy cum mixed with his girlfriends pussy juices. Mitch had never tasted anything so nice in his entire life.

Once his cock was clean, and began to deflate, Tommy withdrew it from the eager mouth and gave Mitch a small slap on the cheek. Then he smacked her small ass.

Mitch dove his face into his girlfriends pussy, and began lapping up the immense load, he could see and feel just how stretched she was and he was confident that if he fucked her right now she wouldn’t be able to feel him.

After Mary was licked clean, Mitch rolled out from underneath her and drove his little, hard cock into her now-broken cunt, she didn’t make a single sound.

“Holy fuck, you’re so loose babe! Mitch said as he pounded away at Mary, quickly nearing his orgasm as he realised again just how pathetic he was and how much of a stud Tommy is.

“I’m ruined, I can’t even feel you,” Mary moaned, half asleep as she was in an orgasm-induced coma, barely registering she was getting fucked by her tiny-dicked partner.

“Fuck!” Mitch grunted as his little balls tightened and he pumped a drop of cum into Mary, already drained from his multiple loads that day.

“Well, I think it’s time for you to decide, bitch,” Tommy began, collapsing on the bed beside the broken girl, “Who is the real man? And who is the better fuck?”

“You are,” Mary said smiling as she looked up at the cheeky face of her abuser, “I’ve never been fucked like that before, I can’t believe how good that was, I’m broken.”

“You hear that, faggot?” Tommy said to Mitch who had collapsed alongside them, Tommy got up and began to get dressed “I don’t want you to ever think you can fuck your girlfriend properly ever again, because you’ll ever be able to do to her what I just did.

“I know,” Mitch replied, “You’re more of a man that I’ll ever be.”

“And don’t you ever forget it, faggot.” Tommy said as he left the room, throwing one last smile at the broken couple on the bed.

... I think now he has a pretty good idea of what is like having a huge dick (in mouth and ass)... fucking a huge guy can't help him feel bigger. However I think that at least Tommy need a good fuck by Nick monster just because it's a overbearing dickhead.
I'n not very much in all that humiliation thing if the one humiliated doesn't deserve it, and even if all this story is about this domination fetish of big cock on normal sized cock, I feel very bad for how Mitch is treated, especially from Tommy and Mary (Nick at least apparently seems to value the services of Mitch, after all).