Roommates

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I don't recall seeing a thread on how your roommates may handle your endowment, but I figure I'd start this one.

I have two roommates: a gay guy and a girl who's somewhere between straight and bi (not exactly sure about her). I have known both of them for a number of years and, for the most part, we all get along fairly well.

I was a neighbor to the gay guy through the summer, so it seemed inevitable that he would stumble across my endowment. In this case, he told me he had seen it while I was showering in the dorm; thankfully, he didn't make a huge fuss over it, so I didn't have to worry about having some unnecessary conversation. ("You're okay too. It's just a big dick, nothing more.") He's also mentioned some wild parties in which I exposed myself; he's probably heard about those second-hand. I'll tell you one thing. I see him in his boxers and know he's definitely on the more "modest" side of endowment. Something tells me he's a bit self-conscious, but it's most certainly not a big deal between us -- we get along fine and we don't really talk about dicks.

I have known the girl for a very long time, and she's also heard that I'm endowed. I don't recall showing it to her, per se, but I've done stupid things like jumping up and down while freeballing in my pajama pants -- "Bouncey! Bouncey! Bouncey!" -- so she got the idea. She admits that she's had dreams about my endowment -- seriously, just the dick, not me attached to it. Sexual tension? Absolutely not; we're pretty platonic even when she rubs her voluptuous boobs all over me. :)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=relationships;num=1036951384;start=0#0 date=11/10/02 at 10:03:04]... it seemed inevitable that he would stumble across my endowment[/quote]

Now that is an image to hold in the mind ;). Was it really that hard for him to avoid?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
My roommate's on the small side and cut. Our first talk about penises was after he'd just gotten home for the doctor. You see, while he was gone, the UPS guy had come by with an enlargement routine. (It involved some herbs and a few exercises. Supposedly from southern Africa, but I seriously doubt they'd use Siberian ginseng. LOL)

brad2002: All my roomies in college were comfortable with nudity. Infact, the whole dorm seemed to be either naked or half naked most of the time. Each floor had one bathroom with a communal shower. Guys rarely were dressed on the way to and from the showers. Most guys just wrapped a towel around their waists, but a lot of guys had their towels over their shoulders, showing their stuff off. I was one of the towel-on-the-shoulder guys. I hang pretty low when soft, about 6 inches and pretty thick, so it is pretty obvious. I got a little teasing, but I don't think I made anyone uncomfortable.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Fortunately, I didn't have to worry so much about a roommate, per se, but during that obligatory freshman year in the dorms, I didn't really worry about who saw what. My only point in going to the shower was to get clean. I kept my towel around my waist.

unexpected: my room mates at camp really didnt' react much aside from the first time stuff. school was a little different though so i think the environemnt makes a difference. at school these people know they'll be seeing you more than just a few weeks

hunter4vws: ;D
When I was in School we had an all male dorm an 20 rooms an 2 bathrooms one a each end of the big hall. I use to love the mornings cuz youd see guys walking down the hall in there undies with a piss morning hardon.or just plain naked. or it poking out there boxers.
8)
I member this one guy who always wore boxers an his peker pokin out the front an as he walked he would hold it in his hand, as he walked it looked like he was always jacking off on his way to the john.. and in the bathroom it was one long tub everone pissed in so there was no way to miss seeing the guy next too you or accross from you. an on the walls on both sides was 3 toilets with doors.
;)
;)
aaaaaaahh to be back in school again
!!!

wvu_kerq: I'm currently looking at where i'm going to live next school year and I'm trying ot decide if I have a male roomate, would there be too much sexual tension? Anyone have any advise or what to expect if I get am oposite sex (eg- male) roommate?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It seems a little dangerous to get involved with a roommate like that. Try imagining an immediate move-in with your significant other; sure, you like each other, but living together may be too big a step. Plus, you might find yourselves fighting more and more about such inconsequential things, that the added tension can disrupt the happiness in your home.

Don't get involved. I mean that. Getting out of this situation simply requires a bit of intelligence on your part. I think you're sensible enough to realize that if sexual feelings were to get in the way of your to-be stable living situation.

jay-too: yeah...i always had roomate problems. in the freshamn dorm, i got put with an under-endowed guy; and the showers for the floor were in the middle and everyone took a towel and maybe a shaving kit to the bathroom. at first he was hostile about my size..then within a month, he would chuckle when i went to shower. by the end of the semester though, we became good friends. he made an interesting point...we both probaly had about the same number of nerve endings in the endowment...so he probably had a more sensory experience.

because i made the swim team, i moved into one of the athletic dorms; and the jocks really had a laugh. because i filled my speedos so well, that xmas all the girls on the swim team knitted me...snoods. one was 3 ft long and came the a note that she had to stop and study for finals. of course, there was a xmas party to open gifts.

do i miss dorm life? looking back it was funny...but it weas great to get into an apartment.

jay

Icarus213: My sophmore year I roomed with a guy who was really well-endowed. He walked around naked a lot to show it off and we talked about it now and then.  He was a bit insecure about himself so I think he did it to build himself up.  For that reason I would compliment him on it and laugh about it ("you must drive women wild!" etc).  Sort of a wierd guy, but that was one thing about himself he wanted to feel good about, I guess.

biggbenn8: My first roommate in college.

He kept trying to watch me out of the corner of his eye... got a little creepy (my first roommate in college and all). Being compfortable with partial nudity I decided to 'simplify' the situation.

One day I cam home after class early, stripped down, got in bed, got a good fuck mag and started jacking...(and dripping like crazy). Our beds were such you saw them when you walked in the door. My bed 'faced' the door. I had the mag up so I 'couldnt' see the door'..and plus was enjoying jacking...

He walked in. About shit, I was very casual about it.

Usual comments, wow, I knew you were big but...etc...etc.. was a very good icebreaker- we were roommates for a year. Still keep in touch.

Michael5094: When I was in college I had a roomate from Japan and India. I never saw them nude but one day I was coming out of the shower and didn't know anyone was home so I just walked into my bedroom naked. Well, they were in there and saw me and became quite angry. It was really strange, I wasn't showing off. Nobody was home when I went into the shower and I just wasn't thinking. Later I made a point of trying to catch a glimpse of each of them and they were very, very small. I always thought Japanese were open with nudity.

priapus: My freshman year dorm had co-ed bathrooms. Every afternoon I used to come back from practice and walk into the bathroom wearing just light gray lycra shorts that showed everything very clearly. My next door neighbor was this Korean girl, and she would always be around and follow me into the bathroom while I got ready to shower. She used to stare right at my cock and say things like "are those shorts comfortable?". I had never had sex and was too chickenshit to close the deal, looking back I regret it, she was petite but had surprisingly large breasts.

ttallguy: My roommate stared a lot, but he is gay. We finally messed around one night when he was drunk. Now we talk about my size openly.

lttle1: [quote author=ttallguy link=board=relationships;num=1036951384;start=15#17 date=02/15/03 at 20:23:47]My roommate stared a lot, but he is gay.  We finally messed around one night when he was drunk.  Now we talk about my size openly.[/quote]

Ttallguy, how big are you both?

ttallguy: im 10.5, he's 6. so im sure there is a touch of jealousy there. lol