Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The older I get, the longer it takes for my cock to get fully hard... and the better I appreciate pussy that is on the looser side. Feels so good to insert when i have a good 3/4 semi, and get fully hard when I’m inside. My wife’s pussy in particular feels great- she’s very roomy, but still has the muscles to grab and pull my apple head till I’m good and hard.

Pics I attached are the kind of pussy that drives me wild. I’m not sure I would have been as excited when I was in my 20s, lol

Attachments

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe that works for you girthy dudes, but for me and my slender dick, I need a snug one!

My ex had a roomy pussy. I felt very little friction when inside her and she got very little out of it as well. I often would lose my erection due to lack of stimulation. It got to where I would hold my hand down by her opening when we fucked to put some pressure on her perineum to help snug things up. If she spread her legs she easily gaped wide open.

My cock would be lost in one like the one pictured by the OP!

Beercandilf

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I can see that, man. I think that’s why god made everyone a little different size so we could figure out the best fit. I’ve had a few girls who were just way way too tight for me, even if I could fit inside (which was usually always possible). They enjoyed it most of the time and I did sometimes too, but having a sore cock the next day sucks.

Maybe that works for you girthy dudes, but for me and my slender dick, I need a snug one!

My ex had a roomy pussy. I felt very little friction when inside her and she got very little out of it as well. I often would lose my erection due to lack of stimulation. It got to where I would hold my hand down by her opening when we fucked to put some pressure on her perineum to help snug things up. If she spread her legs she easily gaped wide open.

My cock would be lost in one like the one pictured by the OP!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really doesn’t matter that much to me. From the loosest to the tightest in my experience, there was not a big difference. Most of the time you can’t tell unless they are back to back or it’s a very significant difference. Then you have to fuck them a bunch and be super communicative to know whether it’s other factors or the actual size of the opening

That being said, I do like the snug feeling. I like the intensity, and pressure, and the working it in slowly. I probably like that because it makes me FEEL bigger too. I like to feel like I have filled it up

Almost negligible preference though. So many other factors that are so much more important when selecting a sex partner

Reactions: Beercandilf

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The older I get, the longer it takes for my cock to get fully hard... and the better I appreciate pussy that is on the looser side. Feels so good to insert when i have a good 3/4 semi, and get fully hard when I’m inside. My wife’s pussy in particular feels great- she’s very roomy, but still has the muscles to grab and pull my apple head till I’m good and hard.

Pics I attached are the kind of pussy that drives me wild. I’m not sure I would have been as excited when I was in my 20s, lol

It takes a roomy pussy too accommodate that big cock of yours

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had been used to fucking Asian women with small, tight pussies. When I was 34 I had just moved to Kansas. I met a good looking gal. She invited me to her house that evening for a home-cooked pasta dinner. She was so hot we were in bed before dinner. The first time I put my hard cock in this gal the lack of friction was overwhelming. It was like putting my cock into an empty water bottle. I got her to put her legs together and roll onto her side, and then I could feel the walls of her pussy. From then on I was careful to work us into positions that kept her pussy compressed onto my cock. We were together for about six months, until I had to move overseas. She was probably one of the horniest gals I ever dated.