Rooney exits Man U with a few choice words

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rooney exits Man U with a few choice words

Politics sort of related, inside the realms of Football, from a well trusted source (Yeah, right! :tongue:), said in a way only FAUX NEWS can do.

Reminds me of the main UK Tabloid press, who thrive on rumour and gossip.

Just goes to show what it's like in big sports now...... more about the money, than the sport itself :frown1:

Has he actually left now?

He was apparently asking for £180,000 per week, the cheeky fucker. That's more than the PM gets in a year! :eek:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has he actually left now?

He was apparently asking for £180,000 per week, the cheeky fucker. That's more than the PM gets in a year! :eek:

Not yet, but think his card has been stamped

Meh, rather watch a footballer who has talent, and whom so happens to be on BBC's Strictly Come Dancing right now..... Peter Shilton, and he's a Derby guy too :smile:

S

superbot

He's never been a good role model either for football or England,can't stand him.His other half makes Waynetta Slob a classy bird!!

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
someone on the radio said he wanted to go to chelsea. I have more sympathy for a footballer getting this sort of money than a banker. I couldnt ever do what the footballer does but I could have done the bankers job. Bankers are not 'the best'. theyre just someone who ended up in that job.

I heard that he'd like to go to Real Madrid?(heaven help us).

He does want to leave - according to Fergie, they can't talk him out of it.

Seems odd, and unwise.