Rope Effect

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ToolBoy: Has anyone here had experience with any of the European supplements being touted as increasing the number of "ropes" in the orgasm and thus significantly increasing the intensity of the climax?

I have seen articles in Playboy and several gay skin magazines. Supposedly the supplement was developed in Sweden, and now it's sold under several brand names.

2. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Example
    I've seen those ads as well. They are cleverly worded to appear realistic and appealing but I suspect they are pure bullshit.

Example

SG

3. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

I actually saw an ad in Men's Fitness, which is a reputable magazine.

Now, I can have up to 10 ropes all on my own, so I thought 'what the hell' lets see if this stuff can take it completely over the top. I tried it and I was very dissapointed. I didn't notice any postive change, and while I was taking these pills I noticed it being much harder to control ejaculation. I can generally control ejaculations indefinately going as long as I want to, but this stuff threw a wrench in my action.

Needless to say I stopped taking it, everything went back to normal and all is right with the world. I don't endorse the product, I think it does something, but what it did wasn't good for me.

You know what is a cool supplement? Tribex and\or Alpha Male, these are testosterone maxers (don't worry, they just help your body produce whatever is it's normal max testosterone). They're sold in GNC, they're great for building muscle, but they also have a great side effect of making you horny as hell. So, I don't know about increasing your ropes, but if you want to increase your sex drive these are great.

4. jonb

Gold Member

The best way for the rope effect is to get a good balance of water. Too much and your cum's watery. Too little and it just oozes out.

5. mjack

mjack New Member

so how do you know how much you should be drinking?

6. jonb

Gold Member

The answer is, you don't. But you can take a guess based on your current condition.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The only rope effect you can expect from these places is when they place a noose around your wallet and hang it out to dry.

Draft saved Draft deleted