Rope Effect

ToolBoy: Has anyone here had experience with any of the European supplements being touted as increasing the number of "ropes" in the orgasm and thus significantly increasing the intensity of the climax?

I have seen articles in Playboy and several gay skin magazines. Supposedly the supplement was developed in Sweden, and now it's sold under several brand names.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Example
Originally posted by ToolBoy@Oct 29 2004, 08:06 PM
Has anyone here had experience with any of the European supplements being touted as increasing the number of "ropes" in the orgasm and thus significantly increasing the intensity of the climax?

I have seen articles in Playboy and several gay skin magazines. Supposedly the supplement was developed in Sweden, and now it's sold under several brand names.

I've seen those ads as well. They are cleverly worded to appear realistic and appealing but I suspect they are pure bullshit.

Example

SG

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I actually saw an ad in Men's Fitness, which is a reputable magazine.

Now, I can have up to 10 ropes all on my own, so I thought 'what the hell' lets see if this stuff can take it completely over the top. I tried it and I was very dissapointed. I didn't notice any postive change, and while I was taking these pills I noticed it being much harder to control ejaculation. I can generally control ejaculations indefinately going as long as I want to, but this stuff threw a wrench in my action.

Needless to say I stopped taking it, everything went back to normal and all is right with the world. I don't endorse the product, I think it does something, but what it did wasn't good for me.

You know what is a cool supplement? Tribex and\or Alpha Male, these are testosterone maxers (don't worry, they just help your body produce whatever is it's normal max testosterone). They're sold in GNC, they're great for building muscle, but they also have a great side effect of making you horny as hell. So, I don't know about increasing your ropes, but if you want to increase your sex drive these are great.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
The best way for the rope effect is to get a good balance of water. Too much and your cum's watery. Too little and it just oozes out.

mjack

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Oct 31 2004, 10:56 PM
The best way for the rope effect is to get a good balance of water. Too much and your cum's watery. Too little and it just oozes out.
[post=261903]Quoted post[/post]​

so how do you know how much you should be drinking?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by ToolBoy@Oct 29 2004, 04:06 PM
Has anyone here had experience with any of the European supplements being touted as increasing the number of "ropes" in the orgasm and thus significantly increasing the intensity of the climax?

[post=261700]Quoted post[/post]​

The only rope effect you can expect from these places is when they place a noose around your wallet and hang it out to dry.