Rory McIlroy

natestevens9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone notice 21 year old Rory McIlroy's bulges during the last day of the Masters??? He is a cute guy and I saw great bulges several times as we walked along. But toward the end ( not sure what hole) when he had hit his ball in between the two homes and then he hit the tree when he hit it out of there.... THAT shot he showed a massive bulge that pushed outward and also up and to the right. Almost looked like he was hard. But in all of the bulge shots I saw, the boy is obviously packing. That one was just really showed it off well! Lots of re-runs today of that shot btw.

Reactions: Douggier

natestevens9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I never said Rory is stunning but he is cute. I have seen many shots of him that back that up. And yes, Jason Day is hot too as well as several other young players. Including a 19 year old Asian kid that is very hot. Hey, Tiger is and never was anything special either. Rory is not a Ambercrombie guy, just the "guy next door' cute but hung too!

BoDuke79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes i agree Rory is stunningly cute and the Asian kid was also.. There were wuite a few on the fairways yesterday that were very attractive looking..

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll add my bit here, and I think Rory's quite the cute lad, straight though, mores the pity.

I've no idea how the lad's hung but I think you'll find that golf tour pros wear very full cut trousers and clothing to give them maximum fredom of movement and that any bulges or creases seen were loose cloth folding with body movement.

As I look at the photos, what I see is a lad just a year older than me, far from home and alone, and having his world crumble under him as the world watches. When he was interviewed you had to know his heart was broken but yet he made narry an excuse for himself like Woods does (someone in the gallery coughed) and finished by saying the loss might build some character. For my money, as we in Ireland watched on the BBC, Rory showed he had all the character I'd look for in a mate. Good on him.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I saw the bulge too as he was bumbling around those two houses. however, in my mind there are a lot hotter golfers on the course.
Ricky Barnes, Luke Donald, and my absolute favorite... Adam Scott. Theres some shirtless shots of Adam on the web, that are well worth googling. I would carry his putter anytime.

ct4boi85

Legendary Member
Media
::Bump::

Has anyone seen today's highlights?! OMG, this guy has to be packin' something amazing. He was wearing some light grey trousers that did nothing to hide his huge bulge.

Hopefully someone got some caps!!

BoDuke79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone noticed new Pro Golfer Rory McIlroy? What a fucking horny dude he is and what a huge bulge crotch he has Only 22 years old I would love to get him into bed and take care of his huge cock? Anyone else feel the samw way as I do? Let me know...

acdog15

Experimental Member
Media
I watched the US Open coverage all day today and I'm so glad they kept replaying his round because he was bulging like crazy! Def one of the best looking golfers around!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I talked to Rory casually for a few minutes in the locker room while we were getting changed the last time I was in Hualalai visiting my parents. I didn't actually know who he was until my mom told me. Nice guy, nice body.

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
On Friday at the US Open he was sporting a huge bulge. Looks like he may have being wearing a jockstrap under his pants.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed when they were showing him walking from the front they avoided including him from the waste down. He certainly has a sorta wiggle in his hips when he walk and it must bounce back and forth. I wanted to get a better look but didn't want to watch the entire thing. I too think he's a looker in a odd kind of way. Not stunning but certainly better then watching old guys on the course. I didn't know he was 22 already.

Rory M.jpg

Rory M1.jpg

DesertCruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely good bulge shots for Rory. I love watching golf and will be bulge spotting this afternoon when it comes in. There is a new golfer from England playing by the last name of Rock that is absolutely stunning in my book. Any others feel this way?

toonfan88

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not such a fan of Robert Rock, McIlroy is cute though. Day was showing a nice bulge a minute ago - shame Adam Scott didn't make the cut though, he's the hottest golfer around in my opinion. Will be looking out for Henrik Stenson later though

Reactions: Heat

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I noticed when they were showing him walking from the front they avoided including him from the waste down. He certainly has a sorta wiggle in his hips when he walk and it must bounce back and forth. I wanted to get a better look but didn't want to watch the entire thing. I too think he's a looker in a odd kind of way. Not stunning but certainly better then watching old guys on the course. I didn't know he was 22 already.

View attachment 132486

View attachment 132487
Looks promising.....thanks for the caps