Ross norton

James50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes, which is crazy, because recently I saw in the GI he responds about his sexuality and he is said to be totally straight
Yeah I’ve seen it too. Just doesn’t make much sense why a straight man would be doing what he’s doing. Him and his friend like fuck each other with dildos and fuck the same pocket pussy with the others cum still in it and shit like that. Like you don’t like dick but that seems to turn you on? Idk. Just my opinion. But my guess is he’s bi but you know how the gays love “straight” guys. Hahaha.

Rafa-ale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, and how do I know hahahah. Even more heterosexuals who have no problem getting their ass to the other guys play ahahah
Yeah I’ve seen it too. Just doesn’t make much sense why a straight man would be doing what he’s doing. Him and his friend like fuck each other with dildos and fuck the same pocket pussy with the others cum still in it and shit like that. Like you don’t like dick but that seems to turn you on? Idk. Just my opinion. But my guess is he’s bi but you know how the gays love “straight” guys. Hahaha.

Reactions: James50

James50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, and how do I know hahahah. Even more heterosexuals who have no problem getting their ass to the other guys play ahahah
Haha. Right! I feel like people just can’t understand bisexuality so for them it’s like “well I like pussy more so I’m straight”. ‍♂️ Haha

Reactions: SebastianBa

Rafa-ale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yes, but if he says he's straight, we have to respect, but ... I want to see him being fucked by a 30cm dick ahahhahahaha I think he likes the bigger, better hahahah
Haha. Right! I feel like people just can’t understand bisexuality so for them it’s like “well I like pussy more so I’m straight”. ‍♂️ Haha

James50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes, but if he says he's straight, we have to respect, but ... I want to see him being fucked by a 30cm dick ahahhahahaha I think he likes the bigger, better hahahah
Tru!!
Yeah same. Biggest dildo he’s sat on in 10”! I can’t even take 10”!! Lmao

Reactions: SebastianBa