100% Straight, 0% Gay
la_mas.jpg
Just found these two pics

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rossano Brazzi is a great fave of mine and was the reigning Casanova in Italian movies in the late 50s. He's even included in the 1961 sex-documentary 'Mondo Cane', which is mostly bizarre animal behaviour and strange fuckings and inedible foods, etc. I'm sure he had a fabulous dick and he's really gorgeous in 'South Pacific'.

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's nothing about Fernando Lamas on this thread.

I saw a picture of him, probably 40 years ago, in Speedo-type shorts, and he had an incredible bulge. Wasn't he married to red-haired actress Arlene Dahl? He had a georgeous son, too, who, one would hope, inherited his dad's impressive dick.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's nothing about Fernando Lamas on this thread.

I saw a picture of him, probably 40 years ago, in Speedo-type shorts, and he had an incredible bulge. Wasn't he married to red-haired actress Arlene Dahl? He had a gorgeous son, too, who, one would hope, inherited his dad's impressive dick.

He didnt.. his cousin lived down the street for me many years and I saw him in shorts.. all in the face with that one.. nothing bulging or bouncing..

now he had a a booty to die for though..

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He didnt.. his cousin lived down the street for me many years and I saw him in shorts.. all in the face with that one.. nothing bulging or bouncing..

now he had a a booty to die for though..

ah, but did you see what was beneath those shorts? I've met many guys who didn't seem like much clothed, but then once the clothing was dropped ...