Rotated cock?

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yeah, my dick curves to the right and twists clockwise slightly. its not noticeable when I have an erection, though (the twisting).

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
This has been bothering me for a while - my erect penis is rotated about 45 degrees to the right, not that it curves off to one side. Is this odd?

You can probably get some good help here if you are more specific.

Do you mean 'rotated' like a candy cane? Does this only happen during an erection. If so, smooth777's advice is worth heeding.

Most cocks have a curve, and I've seen some that twist significantly--increasing as they become more erect. You should tell your doctor about it if you are really concerned.

Don't listen to dxjnorto. Not only is he wrong, but he has an anti-circ agenda that you'll likely become familiar with.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine rotates about 50 degrees to the left when soft and about 30 degrees when erect. The rotation seems to be in the shaft and i have an upward curve so it kind of bends left when erect due to the rotation and upward curve. Don't think this is much of a problem unless there is a painful point or you have sustained damage in the past.