Rough Leathery Glans

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by ridgeman, Oct 12, 2009.

1. ridgeman

ridgeman New Member

I had a circumcision done 3 months ago. After the first couple of weeks of pain things were fine. I had sex after 5 weeks and it was great.

2 weeks ago I went on a long run. I made the mistake of not wearing any underwear under my shorts. My glans was chafing against the material of my shorts. It felt uncomfortable at the start but then after a while I didn't notice it. At the end of the day my glans felt rough and almost numb to touch. I thought after a few hours it would go back to normal but 2 weeks later it still hasn't. The entire head of my penis feels leathery and the skin has gone tough. It looks normal and it doesn't hurt, but I'm not getting enough feeling to cum when I have sex. My dick goes hard and I start fucking but I'm not getting enough feeling to cum. I'm using loads of lube but there just isn't much sensation there. I've tried not touching my penis for 2 days and that made no difference. I've not cum for 2 weeks and I'm starting to get really frustrated by it. I feel really horny all the while but I'm just not getting enough feeling to cum when I wank or have sex. I wish I'd got some foreskin left to pull down to protect my glans but there isn't any foreskin left.
    Has anyone got any suggestions for making my glans less tough and leathery?

2. Ric1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    try an emollitent cream like aqueous cream you can get that at Boots. £2.29 for 100g tube or £3.99 for 500g.
    note prices are correct at time of post.

3. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think that's normal,

ur dick has to get tough to survive out there in the world all on it's own without it's carrying case.

4. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    wear boxer briefs and try coconut oil

5. Ed69

Gold Member

You made an internal organ permanantly external.Live with it!Turn your lip/Eye lid inside out for months and see what happens.

This is just sad and stupid.

6. Viking_UK

Gold Member

If you're worried, go and see your doctor.

You could try using a moisturiser and see if that improves the sensitivity of your glans.

You've been used to intact sex/wanking up to now and it will take your body a while to adapt to the changes in sensation. According to what I've read on the subject (I considered a cut a few years ago and decided against it), it can take a few weeks or months to get used to the difference and get back into your normal routine.

Good luck.

7. B_eleveinchbreeder

B_eleveinchbreeder New Member

congrats on your circumcision. your glans will be back to a great soft skin in a few more weeks. shea butter/lotion should be great for your glans.

8. Magnum9x7

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why on earth if you were lucky enough to be uncut did you have your cock circumcized??

9. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've found that my glans are oily and soft while I'm naked - which is whenever I'm home. Once I'm wearing briefs, they are drier but certainly never leather-like. I've never met a cut guy like this. Maybe it's a skin problem - I mean some people have naturally dry skin; others more oily skin. I would think you need to find a good cream - like a tit cream used on cow udders, to keep your knob soft and supple.

10. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    Not sure your reasons for getting cut - medical necessity or personal preference --- either way your best option is to restore your foreskin. It was there for a reason. The lack of sensitivity will only get worse.

11. erratic

Gold Member

You probably just have to wait until the skin is toughened up and desensitized enough to handle its new condition. Perhaps for the time being you want to avoid friction?

12. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is so clearly a "bait" thread....

13. Snics138

Snics138 New Member

What's a bait thread?

14. lowhangers

lowhangers Member

Cut for I think 35 years. Dry glance with less sencitive, but there where the frenulum was still verry sensitive.

15. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You got a circumcision, this is what that is! Sorry but you'll have to deal with the choice you've made

Draft saved Draft deleted