Rough Penis Size Rarity

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I went through them all in detail years ago and came up with the same conclusion, don't care to waste my time much doing so again, you're obviously wedded to its conclusions so no point in pointing out its shoddiness to you. By the way go in a lockerroom sometime in your life and you will realize immediately within 5 minutes that these "studies" are obviously wrong.
Ohhhh, you measure penises with your eyes. No further questions. Thing is I've actually read dozens of different studies from all across the world. So I know that Veale isn't that far off. I mean I already got that you're kinda weird, when you claimed that they are making studies to make small guys feel better. But the idiocy increases with every single one of your posts.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ohhhh, you measure penises with your eyes. No further questions. Thing is I've actually read dozens of different studies from all across the world. So I know that Veale isn't that far off. I mean I already got that you're kinda weird, when you claimed that they are making studies to make small guys feel better. But the idiocy increases with every single one of your posts.

My argument is much more solid than yours, since now you have to resort to verbal abuse. I must have touched a nerve.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My argument is much more solid than yours, since now you have to resort to verbal abuse.
So watching a few guys in a locker room is "much more solid" than scientific studies of 15,000+ men. Got it...

plas95

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate locker room anecdotal stories, it's pointless. First of all you can't judge true penis size in flaccid state (Showers Vs Growers) and secondly a lot of guy's POV is warped. Their dick looks smaller to them then it actually is and seeing a penis on someone else looks bigger to them.

Clod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you see pics from Burning Man or similar festival with lot's of regular naked guys it seems most fall into the 5 inch range...
This. It’s actually quite eye-opening how small most nudists are, & there doesn’t really seem to be variability in race even for flaccid size. You also see the same thing in nude African tribesman & beaches in Africa. Contrary to popular belief, there’s WAY more “ABCs” & just as many “SBCs” as there are BBCs...

Clod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate locker room anecdotal stories, it's pointless. First of all you can't judge true penis size in flaccid state (Showers Vs Growers) and secondly a lot of guy's POV is warped. Their dick looks smaller to them then it actually is and seeing a penis on someone else looks bigger to them.
This too. Seeing cocks on other people’s bodies almost always tends to look bigger than your own from a POV perspective unless you’re significantly larger. I remember reading a study a while back on the phenomenon. I’ll post it if I find it.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
My argument is much more solid than yours, since now you have to resort to verbal abuse. I must have touched a nerve.
You don't have any argument. You have an opinion.
So you think your anecdotal evidence of locker rooms is more solid than dozens of clinical studies. Like i said. Your posts increase in level of idiocy.

Btw, stop playing the victim card now. I just reacted to the way you posted. So pls don't cry me a river.

But since you don't want to waste time reading the study I won't waste time on you. I'll take that you stopped the "most studies were asian" bullshit. That's a win. Bye.

Last edited:

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You don't have any argument. You have an opinion.
So you think your anecdotal evidence of locker rooms is more solid than dozens of clinical studies. Like i said. Your posts increase in level of idiocy.

Btw, stop playing the victim card now. I just reacted to the way you posted. So pls don't cry me a river.

But since you don't want to waste time reading the study I won't waste time on you. I'll take that you stopped the "most studies were asian" bullshit. That's a win. Bye.

You must have reading difficulties so I'll repeat the huge disclaimer for you: "Limitations: relatively few erect measurements were conducted in a clinical setting." So yeah, I'll go with my way more trustworthy first-person experiences instead of some BS shoddy study, thanks.
And no, you were the first one to get personal, I never attacked you up until that point personally.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

If studies are BS and flawed then we have to rely on our own eyes. Trust your senses and lived experiences, you owe that to yourself.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
You must have reading difficulties so I'll repeat the huge disclaimer for you: "Limitations: relatively few erect measurements were conducted in a clinical setting." So yeah, I'll go with my way more trustworthy first-person experiences instead of some BS shoddy study, thanks.
And no, you were the first one to get personal, I never attacked you up until that point personally.
You read one sentence in the abstract of one study and you don't even understand it correctly (because you didn't read the actual study in which it is explained). I've read more than a dozen studies from all across the world. And not only the abstracts. But ok, your trustworthy first-person experiences are more worth than dozens of clinical studies. Did I already mention the level of idiocy? It barely can get any higher.
And cut the crap, re-read your own posts and the words you used. Or keep playing the victim. I don't care. I'm gonna ignore you because you contribute 0 of worth.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You read one sentence in the abstract of one study and you don't even understand it correctly (because you didn't read the actual study in which it is explained). I've read more than a dozen studies from all across the world. And not only the abstracts. But ok, your trustworthy first-person experiences are more worth than dozens of clinical studies. Did I already mention the level of idiocy? It barely can get any higher.
And cut the crap, re-read your own posts and the words you used. Or keep playing the victim. I don't care. I'm gonna ignore you because you contribute 0 of worth.

Fine I'm going to do everyone a favor and ignore your abusive, reading-challenged , unintellectual , unhinged posts from now on as well. You're a waste of my time, it's mutual. Party.

dd_dylan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
16751566-4E06-40D4-A1EE-05D964F3435D.jpeg
It seems there is a steep drop off in the bell-curve between 7 and 8 inch, as per my pathetically unscientific graph. It’s probably even steeper.

So if you’re e.g. 7.1 inch, you’re only an inch away from a much more extraordinary level of hugeness. (see the shaded areas in the graph). This is the inch I think our brains tend to exaggerate in our messed-up size perception, e.g. guys over 7.3 round up to 8, guys aproaching 8 seem like they must be over 8, guys who just pass the 8 inch mark might claim 9 or more, and hence the mythical 10-12 inchers we hear about, they only need to be 8.5ish for some people to believe it.

I know the graph is bad, but if one agrees that the slope is in more-or less the right place then it does the job. But what does everyone else think?

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It seems there is a steep drop off in the bell-curve between 7 and 8 inch

It is reasonable to assume that penis size approximately follows a normal distribution. It does indeed have a very steep falloff. If we take the numbers from calcSD as a guideline that would put the mean at 5.5" and sigma at about 0.7". A range of ±2 sigma, which corresponds to penis sizes between 4.1" and 6.9", covers about 95% of the population. The steepest falloff occurs at 1 sigma or roughly around 6.2".

Quitecontent

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay