rough round the neck

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by mAlicar, Apr 12, 2008.

1. mAlicar

mAlicar New Member

For those of you with foreskin. Altough I have a generous thick amount of pliable forskin, I often have friction burn after a right good jerk but never during intercourse. It stinges like hell to pull back for a pee. I realise the answer is some lube or spit , I usually just spread my precum round the head . I was just wondering how many others have this happen?

2. reecho

reecho Member

i have tightish foreskin (as in, i can ease it back, but prefer the sensation of my foreskin moving back and forth over the head) so i just take care, and don't pull back.

An enthusiastic bloke once insisted in dragging back - he didn't do it again after ;) But yeah, when that happened, it did sting like hell when peeing.

3. JstZuri

JstZuri New Member

My question is, since you know why it is happening why do you keep on doing it? Using spit is like putting water in your car's radiator, a quick fix. Use lube, and it will reduce the friction.

4. Jimbo6978

Jimbo6978 New Member

I too have the same problem sometimes. Too bad you live in Ireland, I could come over and give your foreskin and your hand a break ;). I find vaseline works better than ky, but both are very good lubes. Just stay away from scented lotion and soap, I don't know about everyone else out there but it burns the hell out of my piece and then definetly burns when I need to pee. Good luck to you. Hope you find the right relief.

5. mAlicar

mAlicar New Member

To answer JstZuri's question. Its not a frequent occurance, but when it does happen yow! As well i'm pretty much well lubrucated with my own precum. It stays trapped under the foreskin. Most guys with foreskin don't generally need lube the skin acts as a pliable glide. Then there is the question of when it does start to happen I might just not have any lube around the house.
    With regards to Jimbo6978. You got it straight on. Burns like hell!

Draft saved Draft deleted