Rough sex and dom/sub lifestyle.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Does anyone here like their sex rough all the time or like 90/95% of the time?
Did you ever find any behaviors that developed from this. Be it you or your partner? Any negative or Positive.
Did you ever get it and then realize it wasn't for you, like maybe you realized you missed the feeling of passion or love, or did you never look back because you really enjoyed it?

Also for those into dominance and submissiveness in the bedroom. Do any of you incorporate that into your lifestyle? By this I mean does this persist with your partner outside the bedroom.
If so, how so? How did that begin? Did it start out small and progress, maybe it was there naturally, or perhaps you dived in? Has it ever gone wrong? Stuff like that

Also for those into dom/sub. How did you find your partner? Did you specifically seek out someone with the kink. Did you rub Bhudda's belly and he smiled upon you giving you good fortune?

I'm just looking for what other's experiences have been like.
I'll probably ask reddit on this one as well to get even more viewpoints. It's something I find my self really interested in really exploring. I didn't indulge myself or more accurately I didn't accept it until the past year or two.

As always.
Fun Fact: The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dom/sub sex doesn't always have to be rough. And some do like a fast, hard style of fucking whether you are into kink or D/s play. While there are people who do power play dynamics, there are still times when love and passion is shown (if that's what each partner enjoys). Now topping and bottoming is a little different. It's a service someone offers up. For example, I am a service top at the club. If someone is looking to be topped/dominated and I mesh well with them then I will offer to do a scene with them. But there will be no lovey dovey stuff. Although I am a passionate topper. But it's merely for their experience and not my own. It also has a different style than what you normally see in scenes with women as tops. But I digress, a Dom can grow to love his sub and treat her as a prized possession. Other doms won't even fuck their subs because they fear getting emotionally close to them.

My husband and I have a Boss/secretary kind of dynamic. He's always been the boss in his career and I've been a secretary. I love to please him and meet his needs before he even asks. I do carry that into our regular life. He is not domineering in the least but I know when he's in charge. He makes it very clear because his body language and look in his eye changes to a serious tone. That's when things really start to get fun for me.

At one point last year when my husband and I weren't meeting each other's needs in the kink arena, he gave me permission to have a Dom'sub relationship with someone else. I happen to come across this person on an local atheist group on Facebook. We met in person and things went quickly from there as he was an experienced Dom and this was my first go at being a sub. While the sex could get passionate, it was mostly just a power dynamic for him. He wanted full control of me. Not like two dancers waltzing on the floor and one takes the lead but they both enjoy the dance. It became a negative thing in my life and I felt like I had no choices in what he wanted to do to me. I let that go on for a few months and then I broke off the relationship. At that point my husband and I knew a bit more about what we wanted (because we joined the kink community at a local member's only club) and he was able to step right in and meet my needs like never before, vice versa.

Feel free to pop me a private message if you'd like to talk further about it or have any questions.

Oh and I go through a lot of lipstick. A lot of pink lipstick.

Does anyone here like their sex rough all the time or like 90/95% of the time?
Did you ever find any behaviors that developed from this. Be it you or your partner? Any negative or Positive.
Did you ever get it and then realize it wasn't for you, like maybe you realized you missed the feeling of passion or love, or did you never look back because you really enjoyed it?

Also for those into dominance and submissiveness in the bedroom. Do any of you incorporate that into your lifestyle? By this I mean does this persist with your partner outside the bedroom.
If so, how so? How did that begin? Did it start out small and progress, maybe it was there naturally, or perhaps you dived in? Has it ever gone wrong? Stuff like that

Also for those into dom/sub. How did you find your partner? Did you specifically seek out someone with the kink. Did you rub Bhudda's belly and he smiled upon you giving you good fortune?

I'm just looking for what other's experiences have been like.
I'll probably ask reddit on this one as well to get even more viewpoints. It's something I find my self really interested in really exploring. I didn't indulge myself or more accurately I didn't accept it until the past year or two.

As always.
Fun Fact: The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years

Thus far I literally cannot orgasm from piv sex unless it's more rough. So yeah, all my sex tends to be pretty rough and tumble. I wouldn't really say my behavior has changed because of it, though it is likely part of why my favorite positions are my favorites. I've generally kept my BDSM partners separate from the partners I have full blown sex with. I had some poor experiences when I initially was exploring BDSM, going to a dungeon, etc at the age of 18. Partly the fault of people who like to take advantage of those who are less informed, and partly my fault for being a doormat. I've certainly tried various BDSM/kinky/etc things that weren't necessarily my cup of tea. I'm able to go without BDSM, but it makes me happier and feel more fulfilled when I DO have it in my life.

D/s is pretty heavily incorporated into my life outside of the bedroom. I genuinely enjoy doing "service" types of tasks for my sweetie. It makes me happy when he's happy and well taken care of. Before he became more open to experimenting, it was only in subtle ways. I did more typical domestic tasks for him/us such as the laundry, cleaning, and cooking. Added to that, I would do things like make sure he always has a drink nearby, or if it's almost empty, fetching him a new one. He didn't initially realize those kinds of things can be a form of submission. Added to my list of service for him, I'm going to be learning how to clean and do basic maintenance for some of his firearms. He started reading/learning more about BDSM, kink, etc on his own, because of me being a rather kinky individual. Due to a rather odd, but slightly awkward thing that happened the last time we were together, I found out he had been learning some about BDSM on his own, which led to a much longer discussion about what some of my wants/needs are. I'm extremely fortunate to have a GGG ( Urban Dictionary: GGG ) partner. Even though there are some things I enjoy that he doesn't quite get, he's willing to try them. On the flip side, I seek ways to do more for him.

I wouldn't really say any of the BDSM experiences I've had have gone wrong, other than my naivete when I was 18 or a person just generally being a douche bag, unrelated to kink.

I met Remington through LPSG. He was funny and did some epic ranting in the chat room, and actually didn't have his cam pointed at his dick. We also were both into video games. One thing led to another and we started playing games co-op a lot together, texting, etc. We were friends for a couple of years, just online/texting/etc before we ever met face to face. We were FWB for a couple of years and became a couple basically on New Year's Eve of 2013. Long distance relationships are bullshit, but we make do. I'm inordinately pleased to wear a collar for Remington. He has held my heart for quite some time, so having something outward to show it is lovely. I also get a lovely sense of contentment just from wearing a collar, knowing it's for him.

Fun fact: I rarely wear make-up. Especially lipstick. I'm more an eye-shadow and the occasional lip stain kinda gal..

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh heck Ya! I get off on doing both----I'm a big physical outdoor gal, if you're gonna long cock power fuck me, you better be on your A game~~

I'm also Bi, got a tailor made strap on---temp controlled, adjustable hardness, a tailored harness----I'm 'large and in charge' , I know how to fuck and I LOVE being told I'm better than any man they've ever had~~

Reactions: HiddenLacey

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have had power dynamics.
Now it's egalitarian by day, crazy by night.
I lucked out, with GGG (love Dan Savage) partners.

My exhusband was a bit kinky, too and nurtured that in me. I topped from the bottom, but eventually the trust was there to hand the feins over to him.

My cutrent partners are occasionally bemused, but since it's just play for me, not a requirement, they are willing to experiment.