Rough sex - are the women you attract generally more interested in this?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ShannonH, Oct 26, 2011.

1. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Since this is, after all, a support group, I'd like to ask a support-group type question of my big-dicked brethren: of the women who you've slept with a few times or more, were they generally more interested in rough sex? Every woman I've slept with for at least a few weeks has been primarily interested in very rough sex: rape fantasies, bondage, heavy spanking, etc. I'm generally pretty dominant, but there are times (especially with a long term partner) that I'd love to just have something tender and gentle, yet I almost never get that.

I'm wondering if these kinds of women are the ones who really like a big dick, since it definitely helps to get them sore and worn out.

2. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm obviously not representative of all women, not even all women into "rough sex" (which by the way is a terribly vague term!) but I couldn't give a flying fuck how big the cock is, and I'd go as far as to say anyone who thought it was down to cock, or that all I wanted was to be pounded away at until I was crying in pain, would only ever see me the once.

3. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I can honestly say that I cannot categorize the women with whom I've been intimate except that they were of the opposite sex. Their proclivities were not only varied among the women but even changed from one time to the next. Personally, I've never been into the rough stuff, and there are limits as to how rough I would get.

4. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Almost all of the women i have had sex with have specifically requested I "pound" them.
    Im not sure that this says about the type of women I attract

5. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Had one woman for many years who practically HAD to be tied, whipped, and violated in every way.

One woman for many years who liked pretty straightforward and unembellished sex who seemed to have no sexual fantasies whatsoever.

And one woman who liked the exact opposite of the first, she preferring to do all the slapping, biting, whipping and tying on me.

All three of them liked the actual fucking to start easy and work up to become solid, full stroke, forceful and prolonged. ( I think it takes them some time to relax into the size, to feel confident that a given position is not going to be unpleasurable )

So, no consensus on what most folks would consider "rough" sex... but some consensus on the fact that they like to really feel that they are being fucked with some passion.

6. Tully77

Tully77 Member

Not sure what how many times or for how long you sleep with her has to do with it, but I would say about 2% of the women I've slept with (large sample size) have liked rough sex. And neither of them liked the extremely rough sex the first poster described. It has absolutely no appeal to me either. I think if you're trying to correlate rough sex likers with big dick likers, you're stretching it way too far.

7. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I can only speak for one woman, myself, obviously. I'm into sex in a lot of forms, but really rough sex? Not so much. I don't mind a little light bondage, but I'm not really into being spanked. Do NOT choke me, fuck me til I cry, gag me with your cock, slap me and believe me when I say I have NO rape fantasies. I do like sex where a guy can really take charge, but I can take charge too; then again, I like slow, sweet tender love making as well.

I don't think cock size has anything to do with it.

8. Tully77

Tully77 Member

Very well said - both of these really boil down to something that doesn't fit easily into "who's in charge" categories, but is really more mutually active and playing off each other. Definitely the most enjoyable.

9. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the replies so far. I suppose most attraction comes down more to personality than anything else. I really like women who are strong and assertive in their everyday lives, and (just in my experience) the more in-control a woman is for most of her day, the more she wants to give up that control in bed.

10. squiresboy

squiresboy New Member

Albums:
    my wife needs to be pounded long deep and hard for her to cum, i'm 7 inch and her ex is 10 inches both thick and we both make her cum but the scale of her organism is way bigger when he pounds her deep and that to me comes down to size and the level of penetration, he is alot rougher in the sense that he fucks her hard on a physical level to satisfy his needs not my wifes if that makes sense

11. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Women I sleep with tend to want rougher sex the longer they sleep with me. Seems like they start out prudes but end up kinky.
    My gf keeps asking me to bite her nipples and spank her harder than I ever thought was comfortable. And now she wants to be tied up and double penitrated...
    Im not that into rough sex...but its fun every once in a while.

12. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, only 1 was interested in rough sex. Most others would ask me to slow down whenever I would go a little harder just to mix things up. Luckily, I am not into rough sex either although of course it is good for a change.

13. anoushka

anoushka Member

Albums:
    50% - no
    40% - a little
    10% - a big Yes

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I like rough sex and I like D/s, and for me the size of his cock has nothing to do with it.

15. bigheaded

bigheaded New Member

Albums:
    every women i've been with likes it rougher i guess you could say. the last girlfriend always wanted me to slap her in the face and spank her very very hard leaving welds on her ass. fun most of the time but nice to have it slow and gentle every now and then....

16. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

I've never been with any woman who liked it "rough" (ie: pain, injury, or threat thereof). I know some women do enjoy that, just none of the ones I attract (I wouldn't want to do that either).

I'd say about half have enjoyed it when I'm more dominant / forceful in the bedroom (holding them down by the hands or wrists and taking them).

17. B_chinagirl4u2

B_chinagirl4u2 New Member

Very nuch depends on my or my partners mood/ desires.

but sometimes I like it rough, spanking,slapping, chocking, bdsm. Other times tender. :naughty:

Draft saved Draft deleted