rough sex when horny?

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most definitely! When I'm super horny I want to be pounded mercilessly where I will feel it for the next few days!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh sweet I do, I do!!! and I have nails and teeth and lungs enough to show just how much I love being fucked hard by a strong man!!

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love rough sex!i think it's the ideal solution epecially for occasions such as one night stands.I also like to go rough when i know that my partner is experienced just to feel that i give pain to her...it is somehow stimulating!

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh well I am surprised that so few gay buddies rose to this threat.Some of you must digg it rough too

tessa42fma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DITTO!!! :yup:

Rough, aggressive and plenty of it!!!
What she said and for criminys sake don't do that pull all the way out for 2 seconds then plunge back in thing. When I want to be fucked, I want to be fucked not toyed with. :wink: :naughty:

Most definitely! When I'm super horny I want to be pounded mercilessly where I will feel it for the next few days!

when horny i like pounded hard for hours or until i can take no more

oh sweet I do, I do!!! and I have nails and teeth and lungs enough to show just how much I love being fucked hard by a strong man!!

I love to be fucked hard, deep and fast when I am feeling really animalistic.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a (very) well endowed roomie who was dating a shy, circumspect, proper girlfriend ... had her once in his bedroom, the floor above the recreation room I had fallen asleep in the afternoon (on the couch) ... I woke up to this huge pounding sound, that sounded like the second story was about to collapse on me ... he later told me how she had been asking for him to go harder, harder ...