rough sex with a big cock.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does having a big wang stop you indulging in that kind of kink?
do you worry about causing injury?
do your partners want rough sex but get frustrated that you're too big for that?

do you have a horror story in your past?

...because a really hard hatefuck hurts with 7"...hurts in a good way.
but would bigger spoil the fun? or enhance it?

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are limitations. Mindlessly thrusting like a jackhammer is out of the question. But, being a little more forceful and going deeper than usual can be enjoyable for both. There are times that it is just so good that you loose control and then your partner pays the price for your pleasure.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are limitations. Mindlessly thrusting like a jackhammer is out of the question. But, being a little more forceful and going deeper than usual can be enjoyable for both. There are times that it is just so good that you loose control and then your partner pays the price for your pleasure.
is that a downside or a bonus?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that must've been fun to explain to a doc.

...by "fun" i might mean "mortifying".:eek:

would you really have been embarrassed to tell your doctor that your pussy is a little irritated now because you just spent all night every night the past week having sex with your new massively endowed and insanely virile boyfriend?

I think when Sophie went she actually relished it. but she loved to brag about me.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say a negative. Sex isn't always for love but personally I don't believe it should be about pain either.

AshleyJel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well...for me it kind of hurts lol, I always try to set limits when I'm with a big guy, unless im drunk. Then thats all out the window and im usually feeling it the next morning :(

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes you are right musclebare, pounding with wild abandon has ended with a couple of phone calls to the gf's doctor late at night. It did end up being treated with extra strength pain relievers and a few days without sex to recoup. So I have learned that thrusting like a jackhammer is out of the question but you can be a little more forceful and go a little deeper and still she will enjoy the little extra stretching. Fortunately I am just long enough that I have to be careful with certain positions, but not all of them.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes you are right musclebare, pounding with wild abandon has ended with a couple of phone calls to the gf's doctor late at night. It did end up being treated with extra strength pain relievers and a few days without sex to recoup. So I have learned that thrusting like a jackhammer is out of the question but you can be a little more forceful and go a little deeper and still she will enjoy the little extra stretching. Fortunately I am just long enough that I have to be careful with certain positions, but not all of them.

Same thing for me - as much as I would love to pound the life out of a girl, it's physically impossible in 95% of all cases without causing severe pain or injury. Actually, I've only met one girl that could take all of me at full speed... although she always complained the day after that it hurt like hell, that walking was painful, so was sitting down, etc. But to her, it seemed to always be worth it, so there you go.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha, to be honest... I have an idea what a "hatefuck" is, and however good it does sound, ;) I havent had the pleasure of it yet. I would hope that I would rock my girl really hard... but I would also hope not to hurt or discomfort her to the point of her not enjoy intimacy.

Maybe if she pissed me off somehow.... haha... Im pretty sure that with enough thrust and energy... something totally consentual and selfishly erotic could turn quite painful with a dick like this :p

Good thread, babe. hehe Oh... and amazing pix, dolfette.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha, to be honest... I have an idea what a "hatefuck" is, and however good it does sound, ;) I havent had the pleasure of it yet. I would hope that I would rock my girl really hard... but I would also hope not to hurt or discomfort her to the point of her not enjoy intimacy.

Maybe if she pissed me off somehow.... haha... Im pretty sure that with enough thrust and energy... something totally consentual and selfishly erotic could turn quite painful with a dick like this :p

Good thread, babe. hehe Oh... and amazing pix, dolfette.
some sick kinky people {blush...attempt looking innocently curious} quite like aggressive sex that kinda hurts....find something erotic in male aggression...

perverts!