rough sex with a big cock.

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I enjoy it rough with the bf. he's 9 x 7. after I'm good and opened up, I like to be pounded hard. He likes to let it completely flop out then ram it back in all the way. It usually takes a day or two to recover afterward. The next day, my ass is usually very tender.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
My wife is like a couple of ladies here she likes the soreness the next day, it makes her horney because she thinks about how her pussy got that way.

I also know that if we get a little rough her pussy is going to be out of comission for a couple of days. We had a good long session last Thursday night and I rolled over and snuggled up to her Saturday morning and she said "not this morning I'm still a little sore", but she made up for it Saturday night.

Just my 2 cents, J.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
I can take a lot of punishment. biggest I hard roughride was 12X6. he just kept going.
I was sore then next morning, but wasn't too sore to let him do it again.

I do love a good rough time. but then I also like being fisted to the elbow.
and punch fisting is really hot. I just start to orgasm and it doesn't stop.

bkman003

Just Browsing
Media
I can handle a pounding, to me it's irrelevant if a guy's 7 inches or 10 inches, not all of it is going to go in but I'm quite happy for him to pound away. However, it's never mentioned if guys can handle it rough - I've had two guys rip their frenum while fucking me, they bled like stuck pigs.

you are amazing. i mean that...dream woman. (i've read some of your other posts too).

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bf (bottom) and I (top) are real pit, pec, crotch and cock slut-pigs. Into leather, harnesses, cockrings, gate-of-hell and slings. No fisting, pissing or other kinky things, however. We also use a safe word and stop means just that. I love it when he moans and groans.

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
When I was in 7th grade 2 classmates went at it in a janitor's closet during recess. Next class she left school by ambulance to ER and needed surgery to repair a 6" laceration of her vagina. The boy left town for South Carolina.

A friend of mine has a 26 year old gf. When she was 22 she needed a histerectomy after sex with a band member she met at a concert. She claimed he had a thirteen inch monster that tore her vagina and cervix and into her uterus. They only fucked for about 6 minutes, and she had to go to the er with a towel on her crotch

My long dicked buddy, tripod fucked a 17 year old chick and she hadn't had a huge one before. He decided to give it to her rough cause he'd played a lousy game that night and she started to bleed when he wasnt in even half way. When he finished her he made her lik his dick off. and then he had another buddy fuck her. She was a bloody mess after those 2 rounds. Tripod boy was walking aroung the party looking for another lay and he was wearing his "lucky" boxers, they were drenched in blood and his soft dick hung out thru a ripped hole, shoing about 10". As gross as it was he found a couple greedy sizequeens that couldn't wait take him on.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we who have large cocks -- 7" hard or more, and thick -- have a responsbility not to hurt, not to go crazy in thrusting, in mouth and throat as well as pussy, and espcially in anal. Slow steady and increasing force is more pleasurable for both man and woman.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Ive never paticularly like the idea of rough sex. That shit is wack to me. Plus, I dont see the point with my dick. I'll go with the rock of the ocean, and try to just dance inside the pussy. Haha, have fun and stuff. Stir it up. No need to bang it to death.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I only like rough or vigorous sex if the woman can take my entire length. I bottomed out in one woman after getting 7 inches in, and bumping her cervix felt uncomfortable for both of us. Other women have taken all 8 inches without problem. If I don't feel her cervix, I can ask her if she wants some hard pounding.

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am definitely partial to rough sex. Often times I have to work up to it with a chick, but usually I fuck really hard and really rough. Most chicks know what they're getting into with me if I end up fucking them. With guys I tend to fuck harder and rougher. I get off most when fucking a guy when I can really make his hole gape. I usually stop if it gets just too unbearably painful for the guy/girl, but most who get with me dig the rough fucking.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does having a big wang stop you indulging in that kind of kink?
do you worry about causing injury?
do your partners want rough sex but get frustrated that you're too big for that?

do you have a horror story in your past?

...because a really hard hatefuck hurts with 7"...hurts in a good way.
but would bigger spoil the fun? or enhance it?

:frown1:
Well sometimes the pay-off and out comes aint too from my experiences
I was charge with domestic & sexual abuse by ex- old lady..she had to go to the hospital and be have anal some stithes from me gettin her from the back. Con have been considered rape:eek:
I was a bit drunk and I came home and just took it from her raw and the bone.
It became a very embarassing situation in court during divorce proceedings and medical care records was read.
They looked at me like I was preverted while she cried in front of judge.
Had to do a little time for anger mangement which proved to be even more embarassing cause they make U admit in a group in details what you did and intend to do to not do it again.
Every time I went to the group meetings I saw guys always taking a glance down at my crouth and whispering and smiling almost laughin.
One dude in the group even said WTF man...what U got a damn bull cock down there ..I'd divorce your black azz too!:redface::frown1:
He got put out of the group for that outbust and remark too.

Anyway U better make sure about the laws and willingness of your partner to consent before U get into these situations called kinky, play or whatever!
As said a member mentioned already on the real side is a female is only able to take about 6-7 inches deep penertration <back or front in most cases>
The tables can turn fellows!

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here, read about me getting it too hard.

http://cocksearch2009.blogspot.com

That's the whole story of me and a merciless fucker. It starts from the end. Follow the links back to get the start of the story. I still go both ways about the experience. I loved getting pounded. I did't want to hurt myself.

I still say it's possible for a skilled lover to give a really good pounding, even with a big dick, without causing damage. The key: (and you straight guys are going to hate this) get fucked yourself sometime before you really hammer into someone else.

Last edited:

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sent them to the doctor? Wow, What kind of condition did you leave these ladies in?? What were their pussies like when you were done with them?

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am definitely partial to rough sex. Often times I have to work up to it with a chick, but usually I fuck really hard and really rough. Most chicks know what they're getting into with me if I end up fucking them. With guys I tend to fuck harder and rougher. I get off most when fucking a guy when I can really make his hole gape. I usually stop if it gets just too unbearably painful for the guy/girl, but most who get with me dig the rough fucking.

Fortunately, HS, it looks like you've got a cock that won't do too much damage to some lucky guy's ass. Long enough, yeah, but slim. Just promise you'll lube the dude up good, and use good lube - silicon, pleases.