rough sex with a big cock.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, a rarity...

When you find someone who can take you all the way and likes it rough... its hard to let em go!!!!!

dyldo1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a 9.4 cock with a mushroom head and i have caused some damage before some woman can take it all and usually with a good work up that pussy extends deep for me. b ut yes i have hatefucked one or two of my ex's after we had broken up and they had come back for some reall cock and i have hurt them but when a girl breaks up with you and then comes back just to fuck me i have lost respect for her and i think that is where the word hatefuck comesfrom. my one ex's new boyfriend phoned me and told me to stay away from her after she rocked up at my apartment begging for it he said she was in such pain the next day that she was crying i dont know why she would have told him that i fucked her i am sure there are plenty of other woman issues she could have come up with.
my longtime GF told her OBGYN about my cok after i had bruised her internaly which she loved begged for it balls deep and asked to see me for her next visit to have a chat about the damage it can cause. told him to fuck as she begged for it.