Rough Sex

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
..S&M is now definetly off limits for me. I find it ridiculous how serious some people take it....

Yes I have to say I get really bored with that and role playing too I'm like "ughh this is not doing it for me can't we just get on with the sucking and fucking part?!? ":D

D_FANGXERO

Just Browsing
Media
I dont like bruise or bite my ladies but some times it's ok. But this one time i was going berserk and i guess i went in to far and hurt her so that sucked.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geo said:
Yes I have to say I get really bored with that and role playing too I'm like "ughh this is not doing it for me can't we just get on with the sucking and fucking part?!? ":D

AMEN! What the Hell is wrong with people? If I want something a little "extra" added to sex, I'd rather have them tell me a story of something they've really done that was hot to them. This accomplishes two things, first, it's exciting to hear sex stories while you're having sex, and second, it tells you something about what your partner finds hot. I'm a big drag when a guy asks me "what will you be wearing?" because if he's coming over to inspect my wardrobe I'm already bored. I like the guy who says "You better be naked under that bathrobe!", THAT guy is usually good for a jackhammer fucking.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
AMEN! What the Hell is wrong with people? If I want something a little "extra" added to sex, I'd rather have them tell me a story of something they've really done that was hot to them. This accomplishes two things, first, it's exciting to hear sex stories while you're having sex, and second, it tells you something about what your partner finds hot. I'm a big drag when a guy asks me "what will you be wearing?" because if he's coming over to inspect my wardrobe I'm already bored. I like the guy who says "You better be naked under that bathrobe!", THAT guy is usually good for a jackhammer fucking.

Generally that might be right - I find it a bit enervating and annoying if a guy takes too much care of what I wear, and the other "environment factors" than of the actual sex itself, but don't say that some clothesplay can't be exciting. I've been together with a guy who sometimes would call me sometime before a date and ask me what I'd wear, and I'd tease him by telling him, how the dress, skirt or pants hug my hips, about the blouse, and the undies especially, so he usually showed up for the actual date with testosterone drooling out of his eyes AND ears. A few times we skipped the restaurant because he preferred much more feasting on ME. Hm, he was really into me!

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hardstud said:
Are there any guys who get off on giving really rough sex with a big cock ? And are there any girls out there who really love it rough with a guy with a big cock, I mean really getting slammed ?

Good question.
Whether we intend to use or receive violence during sex may matter not.

There are times when one tries to be minimize discomfort,
only to have your hormones and reflex center take over.

If she continues returning for more...
s'okay !

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like it rough sometimes. So when I want to really get slammed by something big, I have to pull out my big buddies I keep in the closet...LOL
Those of you that have seen my pictures in the past know what I'm talking about .....:p

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Geo said:

you get bored with s&m?

tough crowd.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
Yeah, I'm funny like that. When I want to get fucked, having a clamp attatched to my nipple doesn't quite do the trick. *boring*
Yeah, not into the nipple clamps et. al. But role playing? Nothing like a spirited game of "cock servant" ...

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
madame_zora said:
Yeah, I'm funny like that. When I want to get fucked, having a clamp attatched to my nipple doesn't quite do the trick. *boring*
i guess my sex life (or lack thereof) really does pale in comparison to yours - i mean you finding 'nipple clamping' and all boring. but, no surprise here, right.

pray tell, what exactly do you find ... exciting?

dynomite in the anus? or have you 'been there, done that'?