Rough Sex

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No, that's not what I meant to say at all. Surely you don't think I need help forming my own sentences?

As surely as you don't truly believe you have the right to judge what consenting adults may or may not do during sex.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As surely as you don't truly believe you have the right to judge what consenting adults may or may not do during sex.

I think don't you scrolled up. Not good. You left out morals, but you're still hung up on the judging thing. Careful, you don't want to sound judgemental.:rolleyes:

Class dismissed.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but is so great Venus.. :) and then we ask if size matters,, lol ... without my gf telling me, it was more than saying yes it matters lol hey venus when r u coming to me?

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
but is so great Venus.. :) and then we ask if size matters,, lol ... without my gf telling me, it was more than saying yes it matters lol hey venus when r u coming to me?

lol Coming to you? You've got a gf.

i have the biggest what? oh ass?? the biggest?

I think don't you scrolled up. Not good. You left out morals, but you're still hung up on the judging thing. Careful, you don't want to sound judgemental.:rolleyes:

Class dismissed.

Why should I scroll up? I read every post created in the thread before yours. Tell me, what am I supposedly missing?

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why should I scroll up? I read every post created in the thread before yours. Tell me, what am I supposedly missing?

That I'm not judgemental and I don't inflict my morals on others. OTOH, I can be a shameless meanie when i stumble upon absurdities and ridiculousness.

Just between us, i think you judged me. :smile:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I used to be into it. Giving a deep throat fuck was great, although it wasn't so much a throat fuck as a tonsil gag. I've never been able to get my cock into a throat.

Now, after trying cuckolding, BDSM, swinging, and almost everything else, except for PNP and the "3 P's", I am more into vanilla sex.

I guess that I bore easily.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to be into it. Giving a deep throat fuck was great, although it wasn't so much a throat fuck as a tonsil gag. I've never been able to get my cock into a throat.

Now, after trying cuckolding, BDSM, swinging, and almost everything else, except for PNP and the "3 P's", I am more into vanilla sex.

I guess that I bore easily.

Only boring people get bored, darling, and you're not boring.

But tell me: what the fuck are the "3 P's"?

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get rough and aggressive when my partner likes or wants it. Many times girls will say "harder" over and over. As you pick up the pace and deepen your thrusts the "harder" stops and the whimpers or moans begin. Sometimes I'll go beyond that to where each thrust elicits an "uunnhh" and then back off so she's just whimpering or moaning again. So long as you're in synch and she's not in pain or saying stop or pushing against you to get you to stop, it seems ok. If you go to the point where you're getting pleasure but she's not, the likelihood of repeat encounters would seem to disappear. And isn't that the point?

Reactions: bigbenis

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I met a hot Air Force dude for sex one night who was about to be deployed to Afganistan. He was really horned up and wanted to fuck because he knew he probably wasn't gonna get any for 6 months. We had sex and I told him to go slow but he fucked me hard, I mean REALLY, REALLY, hard! I had never had a guy work my ass like that before, but it felt totally awesome! I was lying there with my legs wrapped around his waist moaning like a whore. LOL The dude actually emailed me the next day and appologized and said that he "was really horny and got a little carried away" and wanted to make sure that he didn't hurt me. LOL I emailed him back and told him it felt great and asked of we could possibly meet up again before he left. We did and he plowed my ass again!

B_sexaholicgirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am actually a big fan of rough sex. I like being submissive, and I even like some pain. I don't know what it is but it makes my orgasm so much more intense. As long I am not left with any bruises or anything, because that makes for a tough explanation at work lol. Some slapping, spitting, spanking, deep penetration is what I am thinking when I think rough sex.

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rough edgy play has its place. Ive experience all sorts.....some of it has been from a deep seated power play which gets me goin. Some tho is just horse play --

its all good in the right space and with the right man..

Yorkylass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am actually a big fan of rough sex. I like being submissive, and I even like some pain. I don't know what it is but it makes my orgasm so much more intense. As long I am not left with any bruises or anything, because that makes for a tough explanation at work lol. Some slapping, spitting, spanking, deep penetration is what I am thinking when I think rough sex.

I'm with you, don't be giving me any black eyes and I'm happy to be submissive and be abused.

I have never done anything so far as extreme bdsm with clamps and hot wax etc but I have been tied up, had things tweaked and twisted, slapped, gagged. My first time with rough sex was a lil unpleasant an at the time i didn't really feel like I was enjoying it but afterwards I felt different and couldn't wait till the next time. Lol

my motto 'safe words save lives' haha

servicesub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
honest, open communication goes a long way. Also, always play with safe and sane partners who want both of you to enjoy the scene.