Rough Sex

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
electro is using low voltage, below chest (!) for stimulation.

Me, i love a rough fuck, once lubed and into it. My prostate takes a pounding ;-)

My boyf can be a mean fucker and loves to lube me up and plough deep and hard. Not the biggest cock on the planet, but as in many latino males, one of the sexiest... OK I'm biased.

I was once force fed horse cock at Fist! club in London - a guy approached me, alla nd pushed me to my knees. He pumped a fat cock into my nmouth, and held my shoulders down. He was 6'2", i'm 5'7" (if muslcey, 13 stone). He was in leather chaps, harnes etc. He forced fucked me until he came. hmmmmm nice ;-)

stadarcad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love hitting it hard from the back, I like to go deep, I like pulling hair. One of the things I really enjoy doing is speading an ass apart, sliding in, and than squeezing the ass back together and pounding the shit out of it...let me stop talking about it before I get myself all worked up...Ithink it might be too late...

(yelling up the stairs to my girl, "Yo babe!")

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love hitting it hard from the back, I like to go deep, I like pulling hair. I dislike the hair pulling. I don't get what guys love about it. :confused: One of the things I really enjoy doing is speading an ass apart, sliding in, and than squeezing the ass back together and pounding the shit out of it...Oh God yes! I love that too!:wink::biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm into the rough stuff, from spitting to slapping to deep pile driving, fisting & WS...all of it.

I have no problem finding partners/playmates with the required stamina and drive...just gotta make your intentions extremely clear. Respecting limits is a requirement, not an elusive goal, and recognizing limits requires communication.

I've got a question... a novice question at that....

Twice last night the guy who was in both 3-ways took both cocks up his ass without any problem. The one guy was average but the other guy looked to be right at the 7" mark. I thought you'd need lube to get in but both the tops just bent the other guy over and went to it. Is that because they were barebacking or was it because the bottom pre-lubed or was it because he learned how to relax himself to permit entry without it? Granted we were in a steamroom where everyone's all sweaty yet I was pretty impressed by the ease with which he got fucked. The few times I barebacked as a teen I used lube except for the first time when it became OBVIOUS that lube of some kind was needed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a question... a novice question at that...Twice last night the guy who was in both 3-ways took both cocks up his ass without any problem. The one guy was average but the other guy looked to be right at the 7" mark. I thought you'd need lube to get in but both the tops just bent the other guy over and went to it. Is that because they were barebacking or was it because the bottom pre-lubed or was it because he learned how to relax himself to permit entry without it? Granted we were in a steamroom where everyone's all sweaty yet I was pretty impressed by the ease with which he got fucked. The few times I barebacked as a teen I used lube except for the first time when it became OBVIOUS that lube of some kind was needed.

Excellent question and I'd love to have someone more experienced than me provide an answer. My first time having anal sex was summer 2006 he was about 7x5 maybe 5.25 girth. He applied some lube to my anus but he didn't finger or rim me prior to anal sex. He wore a lubricated condom and slid right in. At first, I swear to God I didn't feel a thing! I almost asked if he was in, :redface: and 2 seconds later he was balls deep, thats when I felt intense pain but it only lasted maybe a minute. After that it was all good.:biggrin1::wink: After a while (15-20 minutes) I had him apply more lube.

I'm guessing anal sex isn't that easy for everyone the first time. I have no idea why it was that easy for me. :confused: I've onlt taken one other guy anally and he had a thicker girth at the head. The head was always hard to get in but once it was. It was great.

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me too, I absolutely love ruff sex. Finding the right partner is the key and YES communication is the key, but the tolerance has to be BUILT UP into the frenzy that is looked for. Its like getting into your exercise routine, its the warm up that is the most important, and thats when it becomes PLEASURE PAIN. One can quiver in an orgasm if done properly. PS, Whats with the barebacking??? HIV is on the increase, Are we not educated enough?? Shit yeah, have fun, but dont kill yourself doing it. Cheers.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got a question... a novice question at that....

Twice last night the guy who was in both 3-ways took both cocks up his ass without any problem. The one guy was average but the other guy looked to be right at the 7" mark. I thought you'd need lube to get in but both the tops just bent the other guy over and went to it. Is that because they were barebacking or was it because the bottom pre-lubed or was it because he learned how to relax himself to permit entry without it? Granted we were in a steamroom where everyone's all sweaty yet I was pretty impressed by the ease with which he got fucked. The few times I barebacked as a teen I used lube except for the first time when it became OBVIOUS that lube of some kind was needed.

The guy in the steam room had been fucked before the DP, so it's safe to assume that he was "opened up". My guess is that he was probably "partying" (ie: doing Meth) as well. The drug increases one's pain limits to near-superhuman levels and, for whatever reason, turns them into ravenous bottoms. This should not be taken as an endorsement of Meth, BTW, simply an observation from someone who's played with many partybois over the years.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Excellent question and I'd love to have someone more experienced than me provide an answer. My first time having anal sex was summer 2006 he was about 7x5 maybe 5.25 girth. He applied some lube to my anus but he didn't finger or rim me prior to anal sex. He wore a lubricated condom and slid right in. At first, I swear to God I didn't feel a thing! I almost asked if he was in, :redface: and 2 seconds later he was balls deep, thats when I felt intense pain but it only lasted maybe a minute. After that it was all good.:biggrin1::wink: After a while (15-20 minutes) I had him apply more lube.

I'm guessing anal sex isn't that easy for everyone the first time. I have no idea why it was that easy for me. :confused: I've onlt taken one other guy anally and he had a thicker girth at the head. The head was always hard to get in but once it was. It was great.

You, my dear, are a born bottom who has perfected her craft. Kudos!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Me too, I absolutely love ruff sex. Finding the right partner is the key and YES communication is the key, but the tolerance has to be BUILT UP into the frenzy that is looked for. Its like getting into your exercise routine, its the warm up that is the most important, and thats when it becomes PLEASURE PAIN. One can quiver in an orgasm if done properly. PS, Whats with the barebacking??? HIV is on the increase, Are we not educated enough?? Shit yeah, have fun, but dont kill yourself doing it. Cheers.

It's safe to assume that the DP raw bottom was poz already. If not, it's just a matter of time. Barebacking between two (or more) poz guys leaves them open to some nasty STIs but re/superinfection is not borne out by the science. We who are HIV positive are perhaps the most heavily monitored group of patients in the history of medicine, with full panels drawn every 3-4 months. If there were a problem, given the vast number of cases in the US, Canada, Europe & Australia (where serosorting and barebacking is a very common thing), we'd have heard about it by now.

Nowhere does Jason state that was engaging in unprotected sex, simply that they guy he was with did. I give Jason a lot more benefit of the doubt than that. He's a big boy with his head screwed on right.

Meth, huh? He wasn't spacey at all. In fact we had a nice long conversation before the second time around and he seemed completely sober and coherent, not jumpy or wild. He was in very good shape too. Maybe I'm not the type for the average bathhouse. I tend to strike-up conversations with everyone I have sex with :doh:.

bbucko said:
It's safe to assume that the DP raw bottom was poz already.

What does DP mean? Just for the record, I went down on him briefly, then jacked him, before he blew me. Yes, I assumed he was positive as I assume everyone I have sex with is positive.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meth users are not necessarily the wild-eyed speed demons depicted in popular media. They are generally extremely focused regarding whatever task is at hand, whether it's organizing their junk drawer or getting gangbanged by a room full of cock. They are generally highly functional and productive members of society, at least at first. And they tend to be fastidious regarding their appearance, obsessively so, so a gym-pumped bod wouldn't surprise me in the least (he might have been taking steroids and/or testosterone replacement therapy too. That's very common).

DP is double penetration.

And although it's unnecessary to state, I never doubted that your interactions with him followed the dictates of safe(r) sex, babe. It was just in response to another poster that I even mentioned it.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey badboybryce, i dont have a problem at all finding ppl for rough sex but the dudes are more willing than chicks

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's safe to assume that the DP raw bottom was poz already. If not, it's just a matter of time. Barebacking between two (or more) poz guys leaves them open to some nasty STIs but re/superinfection is not borne out by the science. We who are HIV positive are perhaps the most heavily monitored group of patients in the history of medicine, with full panels drawn every 3-4 months. If there were a problem, given the vast number of cases in the US, Canada, Europe & Australia (where serosorting and barebacking is a very common thing), we'd have heard about it by now.

San Francisco AIDS Foundation: Serosorting

It is a common perception that once a person has become HIV positive, he or she no longer needs to worry about HIV infection and is essentially free of major risks from unprotected sex with other HIV positive individuals. Health officials have cautioned that reinfection may occur with new, possibly drug-resistant strains of HIV, which can further weaken the immune system, hasten disease progression, and potentially limit treatment options.

Just for the record, I went down on him briefly, then jacked him, before he blew me. Yes, I assumed he was positive as I assume everyone I have sex with is positive.

If you assumed he was positive as you assume everyone is, then going down on him without a condom wasn't safe sex. Precum can contain HIV.

Forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention: Safer Oral Sex?

Can pre-cum and semen fluids contain HIV