Rough versus gentle

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i want my bottom to feel great... therefore, i listen to his reactions, try to read his motions and how he breathes... i would always want it to be a passionate time together and whisper horny things into his ears while i bite him softly around his neck or ears, hold his head, hair etc...... if i feel he wants more in any way i just add some motions or swings... and try to go deeper or to other places inside, to hisinner front side... try to make him feel the most possible of my average dick, give him a sensual ride or give him more thrusts if i see that he needs it... but if you can't read his motions just ask ;):p
I agree

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Clearly each person has their preference. I think having sex with another man is amazing and can border on the spiritual. In the end we have to remember we are animals and animals follow instinct, but unlike other animals that use intercourse for the sole purpose of reproduction we use sex as a means of expression as well. Some men prefer to "take" their mate, pounding him hard to show his virility and strength, other choose the slow, intimate pace whereby in the end they can "mark" their mate. I see a place for both and have been with both types of men. Personally, I prefer the slow approach where I can seduce a man, take him to my bed, hold and caress him, and then make love to him.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am a bottom that loves the feeling of balls slapping off my ass cheeks, but the way to that point is through a slow, languid, sensual fuck to get me ready for the pounding i know he wants to give me. It always seems to be the young guys that want just the slam, bam,thank you type of fuck where as experienced lovers are attuned to what it is that a guy wants or needs and will work slowly to that point!
my .02 anyway

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a total bottom, first enter my ass gently till your cock is fully deep, give me some seconds to adjust, feel it and relax enough. Once I start pushing against you & working your dick with my ass, it’s like an open invitation to start fucking the way you want , gentle or rough , I’m yours .

D

deleted1074483

to add my thoughts, i do think it depends who you're with, the mood, how much time you have, what the 'purpose' of it is - i've had hookups that just want rough and happy to do that; i've had bfs who'll only take slow and romantic and I try to do that. For me though its more about whats right at the time with your partner - reading the signs between each other.

with my current bf i love our romantic, gentle lovemaking times, but there are also times for us both when as men we just need to fuck/get fucked and i love it when he's open to just raw hard sex and equally when he takes control and becomes this power bottom type and rides the nut out of me, pinning and holding me down.

I get some prefer one or the other too, but a bit of both for me means i have best of both worlds:)

D

deleted955030

Whether topping or bottoming, BOTH, though I lean more toward the gentle, at least always at first. I do have a special place for dominant/power bottoms that who aggressively use my dick to get their rocks off and rough face fucking.

Reactions: deleted1074483

SgtGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rough sex seems more manly to me, like it’s a cross between sex and wrestling.

But there’s a place for everything out there. Sometimes it’s nice to go slow and take my time and really enjoy the moment bonding with my partner.

Reactions: brandon38