Roughly what percentage of men are affected by E.D?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by LemacST, Oct 23, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

Just curious.

How many young men are affected?

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    define young

3. LemacST

Gold Member

Well, my good friend (seriously lol, this isn't about me) recently told me that he has E.D. problems and he's 20. So basically "young" as in maybe late teens til late 20's?

I also ask like how many men in America (or world wide, whatever) are affected by it percentage wise the same way someone would ask how many men are considered "hung" and the answer would be about 10%

4. LemacST

Gold Member

Also, excuse my ignorance but when you have E.D, is a lot of it have to do with just having a diminishing sex drive? Like can you be one really horny bastard and want to have sex yet you physically can't because of E.D?

5. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    I am always surprised at how many men don't really undertand their own body when it comes to the funciton of their penis.

Erectile dysfunction: impotence resulting from a man's inability to have or maintain an erection of his penis. I has nothing to do with his sex drive.

As noted in the Yale Medical Group, web site, more than 18 million men in the US are affected by erectile dysfunction....The problem is particularly acute among men with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and those who get little exercise, say researchers at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

These are problems that can affect both the young (and hung) and old (and really hung) men.

Draft saved Draft deleted