Roulette Chat

rugger89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So i just heard about this site called roulette chat where basically u cam chat with a random person in a random country and if you have a negative disposition towards that person you can basically press next and skip to another random person (got to love modern technology and rejection).

Naturally there are concerns over paeodophelia etc as anyone can get on.

Having said that the concept of talking to a random stranger overseas sounds rather fun! Anyone tried it?

Thoughts?

Last edited:

SR_Les Intercourse

Experimental Member
Media
ive been on it a few times and talked to some pretty interesting people... met two girls from california they were hot. although they didnt show we had a nice conversation. also met a guy from NY and another girl from brazil.

you also get the occasional guys that are masturbating on cam there

its a cool but gets annoying after u get rejected so many times lol

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have long hair, and I get mistaken as female pretty often on there. I really find it funny when a guy will greet me with the line of "Hey sexy" or something similar. When I reply with "I'm a guy" or something along those lines, the look of disgust and shock on their faces is always worth a laugh.

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went on chatroulette the last couple times after coming home from perfoming at a drag show.
I've gotten a few guys to jerk off and cum for me.
Then shortly afterwards, I remove my wig and have a laugh.