Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a topic I've been wondering about. When erect, my cock takes on an angular (for lack of a better term) shape. By angular, I mean it's kinda flat on top giving it a "box-ish" circumfrence. I've seen other cocks that are what I would consider round (or normal) in circumfrence. What is your overall circumfrence shape? I realize this is an odd subject, but maybe I'm not that unusual after all in the dick department.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Flaccid, my penis is "round" in circumference, with a prominent, heavy glans.

But when erect, with the three 'caverns' engorged, it looks more 'triangular', the underside being most prominent. It is wide across the top but the sides are actually longer, so that it looks thicker from a side view than from a top view. And the glans swells to about 1.25" larger than the shaft.

It's also very veiny, which adds another dimension.

gigantikok: Haha, good topic. My erect penis looks like a giant pancake! LOL When erect, it is very wide looking down on it, but if you look at it from the side it is almost half as big. From a birds eye view i am about as thick as a coke can, but from the side I am only half as big as a coke can. Always thought it was a lil odd, but, it gives it character. I like that :)

Reactions: Beercandilf

throb919: I think I would've enjoyed Geometry a lot more if Cork and Pecker had been teaching the section on geometric shapes. Have "boxish" rectangles and triangles down (so to speak)...now on to rhomboids and polyhedrons!

(Anybody else remember the old Fiat X19 ads: "The shape of things to come"...?)

fitdude: I'm quite cylindrical though my b/f is quite boxish. Go figure!

throb919: Geometry class is getting better and better. (If only gigantikok and fitdude could help me visualize...you and the b/f, fitdude...!)

prepstudinsc: What about those of us who aren't really round, but aren't triangular, either. I'm more oval shaped. It's round, but it's got some dimension to it.

cork8x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm...I didn't really expect that much response to my posting, but after reading up I think I need to change mine from "box-ish" to "triangular"...that's a much better description.  Thanks, Pecker.  Since there are obviously more than two ways to describe one's circumfrence, feel free to add to triangular, oval, etc.  

7x6andchg: Triangular here too...the bottom becomes decidedly more engorged than the top two.

7x6&C