Erection
Jelq for 15 to 20 minutes
Erection
Slap shot
Erection
Slap Shot/Kegels
Erection
Hot Wrap

This process usually takes 1.5 hours and is done 4 times a week. I've been Peing for about seven years, am currently doing a study on the permanent effects of pumping, and have seen two inches in permanent growth. When I don't have time for such active PEing I do a combination of Hot Wrap, Pumping, and jelqing. I hope this was helpful. Good luck and Great size.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I started I was 5.5 inches erect with about five inches in girth and very ashamed. After a great deal of research and many failed techniques, I started the program I use now, slowly adding that to it which works for me. I find that for most PEers their body type and physical routines they use to maintain their bodies correlate to the routine that best works for them. There is unfortunately no research done in this area as of yet. Sorry, went off on a tangent. I'm currently 7.5 before starting up again and 7.75 after my workout. My current goal is 8 inches with no increase in girth, so 8.2 to compenate. DO NOT EJACULATE after your exercises or pumping or whatever you're using to gain. It would be the same as increase your squat reps and weight, followed by leg press, calf-raises, and leg extensions followed by trying to run a marathon. That too much blood forced atrophy. You're doing more harm than good. Unfortunately, a PEer would see more results if they didn't ejaculate, especially pumpers. Good Luck.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After pumping there is a ten percent pressure differential on average after every minute outside of the tube. This is why many pumpers use cock rings; to maintain blood in the penis. I let my erection fade to a flaccid state and get another erection (PS). The slap shot and kegels reforce blood back into the penis causing an erection. Now that I think about it, the routine should say "Erection" before pumping, and no where else except after pumping. Pre-ejaculate should have no adverse effects on pumping. Think about what you're doing to your penis when you ejaculate. Your body sends a protein marker to relax the veins that have closed which allows blood to once again leave the penis. When you exercise your penis you effectively stretch the sinus cavities pass their 200% increase to damage your penis,then repair such. Increasing these spongelike cavities pass this 200% is always the goal, yet blood must be maintained within the structure for permanent gains. When you ejaculate right after PEing, you are decreasing this 200% chance lessening possible gains. Imagine bench pressing and directly after finding a way to remove all the blood you've put in before the cells of your pectorals can stretch and rip. Wait at least three to four hours before ejaculating and finding ways to hold more blood than usual in your penis, ie. and erection, is always a good idea. i hope I answered your question without getting too technical. I hate technical garbage. Good Luck and Great Size.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohh Goodness, sorry about the confusion. Slapshot was just meant as an abstract phrasing for slap your anatomy around to provide physical stimulation: to achieve an erection. Feel free to continue to ask questions whenever the need should arise. If I can't answer them, I know a lot of people that can.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It appears someone has already answered your question, but here is a response from a posted reply you received:

Kegel's - The PC Exercise
This next Exercise is a true sex secret. Its called The PC Exercise, and it just may save your life one day by helping prevent prostate cancer, as well as give you rock hard erections, and enable you to ejaculate further than you ever dreamed. It will also give you incredible power to hold back the urge to ejaculate until you feel the desire to. No more "minute man" syndrome.

PC exercises, also known as Kegel exercises, strengthen the pubbocoxygennus muscle (PC muscle), a sling of muscle that surrounds your anus and prostate gland. The PC muscle is the muscle that involuntary "pumps" when you ejaculate. Strengthening - and learning to control - this muscles is THE sex secret. Maybe it sounds too good to be true, but there's now a simple, foolproof way for men to boost their partners' and their own pleasure during lovemaking. And it doesn't rely on aphrodisiacs or drugs. Instead, it involves doing a set of easy to learn pelvic-muscle exercises called Kegels (after Arnold Kegel, M.D., the gynecologist who developed them over 40 years ago). Women have been practicing these moves for years to intensify their orgasms and increase their partners' stimulation. Now, sex therapists and researchers have discovered that both partners can benefit sexually when men do Kegels too. Time-honored Taoist healing techniques refer simply to "tightening the anus." First, locate it. Stop the flow of urine when you take a pee. If you have trouble doing this, you really need these exercises.

PC clamps: squeeze and release your PC muscle. Start with a set of 20-30, and work your way up to sets of 100-200. Do at least 300 EVERYDAY, for the rest of your life. This will give you an erection harder than when you were a teenager. Continual practice will ensure you a rock hard erection, any time you desire, as well as giving you the ability to actually hold back your orgasm as long as you desire simply by flexing your PC muscle.
Long squeeze: hold PC muscle clamped tight for a count of twenty... or as long as you can.
Stair steps: tighten and loosen in increments.
PC flutter: tighten the PC muscle as slowly as you possibly can. At some point it will "flutter," and you'll feel energy sparkling up your spine. Concentrate on deep, slow breathing while you do this - great for restoring energy when you're running down! Kegel exercises both strengthen and tone the pubococcygeal (PC) muscle-which runs from front to back in men's and women's pelvises--as well as the surrounding pelvic muscles. The PC muscle is what helps bring a man or woman to climax, and, along with other pelvic muscles, it also controls urination. In his recent book, "The New Male Sexuality (Bantam Books, 1992), psychologist Bernie Zilbergeld, Ph.D., claims that many of his male patients who practiced pelvic-muscle contractions over time reported increased sexual sensation and more intense orgasms. That's not all. Over the past 20 years, William Hartman, Ph.D., and Marilyn Fithian, Ph.D., co-directors of the Center for Marital and Sexual Studies in Long Beach, California, have prescribed Kegel exercises to more than 1,300 male patients who were troubled by erection problems. Most of the men who did the exercises as prescribed reported firmer erections than before.

What's more, nearly 200 of Dr. Hartman and Dr. Fithian's male patients who practiced Kegels learned to delay ejaculation, enabling them to prolong sex to their own and their partner's satisfaction. And most surprising, 10 percent of these men were eventually able to have multiple orgasms--that is, two or more climaxes during a single act of intercourse before ejaculating. (Orgasm and ejaculation don't always occur simultaneously in men.) With so many sexual benefits, Kegels are the perfect "sexercises" for men as well as women to master.
Besides helping to create the physical conditions that enhance lovemaking, the exercises can spice up sex in another way as well. "Partners can take turns tightening their pelvic muscles during intercourse," explains Dr. Hartman. "Each will feel the other's muscle contractions, which adds to the excitement." For a man who wants to learn how to perform Kegels, the first step is locating the PC muscle. Here's how: Some time when he has the urge to urinate, he should sit on the toilet with his legs spread, start to urinate, and then try to stop the flow. (The PC muscle is the one he squeezes to do this.) After restarting the flow, he can practice stopping and restarting the stream of urine. It may take several attempts to actually isolate the PC muscle--the buttocks muscles have a tendency to kick in if the legs aren't kept wide. When a man has familiarized himself with the sensation of contracting the PC muscle, he's ready to practice holding the contractions. He should first try holding a contraction for several seconds three or four times a day. Over the next few weeks, as he continues doing Kegels, he can gradually increase the time of the contraction until he is holding it for 10 to 15 seconds. Next, he should alternate these Kegel holds with a series of short, quick contractions. Dr. Hartman recommends that men gradually work up to a daily routine of 100 quick PC contractions and five holds. (Women who want to learn how to do Kegels should follow these same steps, but they only need to do the long holds for five seconds; men, however, need the 10- to 15-second hold for delaying ejaculation.) After a few months of diligent practice, a man should be ready to try using the Kegel hold during intercourse to delay ejaculation. But first he must familiarize himself with the sensation known as ejaculatory inevitability--the point at which he can no longer hold back an ejaculation. He will feel an uncontrollable urge to ejaculate as his prostate gland and seminal vesicles contract. Once a man has developed an awareness of this sensation, he can then learn to produce a PC contraction before he reaches that point of no return. (Another option is for a man to try practicing this technique on his own while masturbating.)

Most men can do Kegels anywhere, since they're seldom aroused by the exercises; women may want to practice Kegels in private since for them, the increased blood flow to the pelvic region is more likely to spark arousal. Continued over a lifetime, the exercises can help men (and women) head off urinary incontinence later in life. That plus greater arousal, enhanced orgasms and longer-lasting sex make these some of the simplest, most beneficial exercises a man or woman can do. I do at least 5 sets of a hundred every day, and some days I even go for 10 sets. This exercise, without a doubt, can increase your sexual performance 10 fold.

hardwood365

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Robiqe2 said:
... Increasing these spongelike cavities pass this 200% is always the goal, yet blood must be maintained within the structure for permanent gains. ... Wait at least three to four hours before ejaculating and finding ways to hold more blood than usual in your penis, ie. and erection, ...

Hi

Just re-started pumping and loving it :)

Sounds like you have a lot of knowhow. But how do you retain blood in your swollen tool for more than 20 minutes, say with a cock ring, without it getting purple and stale (odema)? Or is that OK?

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I responded to your e-mail, but that method used to increase the size of the glans is much the same way. I caution, however, about the nerve tissue in the glans and taking it slow.