Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So i've been a long time PE'er, but not really consistent. Been doing it on and off for about 3ish years now, only staying motivated for about 3 or so months, then letting it slip away... not this time! I really want to prove to myself and others that PE works.

So here's the deal. I started in mid-January measuring at 6.8"x5.8. Note: those measurements are approximate, considering my dick gets shy at the sight of a ruler... poor thing. My goal is 7.5" x 6.0", and when it gets to that, my next goal will be focusing on length (that's my primary goal anyway). 8" would make me one happy, happy boy.

so here is my routine so far:

• 10 min shower warmup
  • 100 wet jelqs
  • 2x 30 second basic 5-way stretches
  • 10 minute shower warmdown with 5 sets of 5 second kegals
Very basic, as you can tell.

After the first month I went to 110 wet jelqs, and added what I like to call "vitruvian" stretches, which consists of 4 directional stretches (like a compass: northwest, northeast, southwest, and southeast... sorry, best way to envision it for me). And holds. Soooo....

• 10 min shower warmup
  • 110 wet jelqs
    • 3x 5 second holds @ 55th jelq
  • 30 second stretches
    • 1x basic
    • 1x Vitruvian
  • 10 min warmdown w/ kegals
At the starting of the third month, I switched around some things - doing stretches first, followed by jelqs.

That's about it so far. I can tell my junk is hanging a bit lower and looser, and my partner says that it feels like a have a cock ring on now... so gains are happening, but I won't measure until later, so you'll have to wait! :wink:

I am planning on switching up my routine in the near future, adding some elements here and there... Remember, I am focusing on length over girth!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, of course!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you switching things up because they no longer work or for variety? What kind of progression sequence are you planning? Are you keeping detailed records now?

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you switching things up because they no longer work or for variety? What kind of progression sequence are you planning? Are you keeping detailed records now?

I'm switching for mainly variety; experimentation. I am keeping a pretty simple record, detailed when needed. As for progression sequence, I was hoping to get get advice.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm switching for mainly variety; experimentation. I am keeping a pretty simple record, detailed when needed. As for progression sequence, I was hoping to get get advice.

I usually recommend increasing reps by 1-2% each session (unless that particular session was very easy).

philly_po

Just Browsing
Media
they say that means u need to stretch upward to c more gains, i dont know if this is true, big al dosent really like the LOT theory. if u have a high LOT like 11 to 2 then u stretch downwards,.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SO I have decided to incorporate edging into my work since i've read good things about them. If I were to do a 20 minute session of edging after my warm-down, should there be a goal of how many times I should "edge"? until the point of no return?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SO I have decided to incorporate edging into my work since i've read good things about them. If I were to do a 20 minute session of edging after my warm-down, should there be a goal of how many times I should "edge"? until the point of no return?

Three times total, letting go on the third. If you can do this over the course of 20 minutes while maintaining a solid erection, your stamina and control will become impressive.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So edging does encourage growth? That was my understanding, along with stamina of course.

Yes, especially if done in conjunction with enlargement exercises. Edging alone may enhance your size, and this is mostly seen in men with long-standing ED whom have suffered a degree of shrinkage from disuse.

rangisrovus19

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I took a 2ish week break from my routine and I just started up a couple of nights ago, and after doing just 2 sessions, my penis is hanging heaving. very inspirational!

so I am going to change up routine:

• warmup
  • 2x 35 second stretches
  • 130 wet jelqs
  • warmdown
I have been incorporating 8-second squeezes in between jelqing intervals... one before first jelq, one after 50, one after all. Is this a good idea?

also, i really want to crack down on adding length. I've just been doing the normal stretches, and sometimes my so called "vetruvian" stretches. Any other ideas worthy of consideration?

feedback encouraged!!! :smile:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I took a 2ish week break from my routine and I just started up a couple of nights ago, and after doing just 2 sessions, my penis is hanging heaving. very inspirational!

so I am going to change up routine:

• warmup
  • 2x 35 second stretches
  • 130 wet jelqs
  • warmdown
I have been incorporating 8-second squeezes in between jelqing intervals... one before first jelq, one after 50, one after all. Is this a good idea?

also, i really want to crack down on adding length. I've just been doing the normal stretches, and sometimes my so called "vetruvian" stretches. Any other ideas worthy of consideration?

feedback encouraged!!! :smile:

Try doing 20 second stretches- build intensity for 10 seconds, then hold for 10 seconds. This is known as the "Tension Stretch".

As far as your format, as long as those numbers (and the intensity) keeps going up, so should your gains.

Still no stamina work?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try doing 20 second stretches- build intensity for 10 seconds, then hold for 10 seconds. This is known as the "Tension Stretch".

As far as your format, as long as those numbers (and the intensity) keeps going up, so should your gains.

Still no stamina work?

For a more advanced modification- One way of making this exercise even more intense would be to press down on the ligaments at the base of the penis while you're performing the stretch. Take caution when doing this for the first time, and slowly build intensity on this part over subsequent sessions.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as far as stamina work goes, I've been doing 5x 20 kegals whilst warming down in the shower.

question! should edging be performed before or after stamina work?

For best results, do it right after your kegels. The benefits of doing so are many-fold: your tissues will be expanded for a longer duration, increase blood flow at just the right time (post training), and you'll also speed healing.