Photos & Videos Rowan/CreamyRowan

glebshreb2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you remember who didn't cum? and who didn't show their face?
Row or matt was probably the only ones to cum. I stopped supporting them once I saw patrick. He is a NOTOROIOUS scammer and has been scammer for like years. Since OF was even a platform. I don't know why Row and Matt are doing this and why they are basically ok with now scamming their fans. It's really terrible.

SDR1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Row or matt was probably the only ones to cum. I stopped supporting them once I saw patrick. He is a NOTOROIOUS scammer and has been scammer for like years. Since OF was even a platform. I don't know why Row and Matt are doing this and why they are basically ok with now scamming their fans. It's really terrible.
Yes! One of the other guys was a Patrick. Didn't know about his reputation... thanks for the info.

glebshreb2020

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes! One of the other guys was a Patrick. Didn't know about his reputation... thanks for the info.
his name is patrick leblanc, not sure if he's managed to get his old thread on here deleted but he is a widely known scammer. He used to scam with hayden monteleone, Breezy back in the day. Hayden monteleone be postin his OF on his fucking tiktok because I honestly think hes scammed so many people he has to go on there to see if people will buy it.

I know this is a rowan thread but I just don't get it. I know they have to be making money from creamybros, why resort to scamming your audience?

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
his name is patrick leblanc, not sure if he's managed to get his old thread on here deleted but he is a widely known scammer. He used to scam with hayden monteleone, Breezy back in the day. Hayden monteleone be postin his OF on his fucking tiktok because I honestly think hes scammed so many people he has to go on there to see if people will buy it.

I know this is a rowan thread but I just don't get it. I know they have to be making money from creamybros, why resort to scamming your audience?
Was it actually a scam, or were they just able to cum?

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was it actually a scam, or were they just able to cum?
It was probably Patrick being there that made people upset, because they bought tickets thinking he’d put on a show, rather than be a headless naked body limply stroking his dick. Rowan put on a show for everyone though

Reactions: farrukito and SDR1