Roy and me

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part One

I stood on a white sheet in the middle of the living room clad only in white briefs and white socks.

Roy, my new friend from Craigslist, knocked on the door to my apartment, and I yelled "enter" loud enough for him to hear.

As I stood there in the uniform he asked for. I felt ridiculously exposed and thought how stupid I was to be doing this. I had never even seen this guy in person.

The door creeked open. And gently closed. Roy was inside. He said nothing.

To bring him to me I spoke to the air, "I am in here".

The old wooden floor reported his steps.
And there he was.

The near nakedness of my specimen made easy work for Roy as he first laid his eyes on me.

My fear evaporated and anticipation took its place. He was way better in the flesh than the pix he emailed.

What was going to happen we both knew.

Roy's shedding to skin was matter one. He apparently left his shoes at the door so there was no impediment as he pulled down his athletic pants revealing the same tightly whities he wanted me in.

Methodically he folded the pants as he placed them on the floor.

Lifting the T over his head, Roy revealed his naked chest. I followed the contours of olive hairless skin leading up muscular hills as he neatly folded his shirt.

In that moment we were equally undressed but Roy quickly moved ahead. Off slid his underwear making him naked except for white no-show socks that were now ironic.

My full attention was between his legs. It was a proud penis erect ready for duty and awaiting orders, a true compliment to the body it was attached to, a cock.

Roy folded the briefs and added it to the pile which he topped a moment later with his neatly paired socks.

Naked Roy spoke.

"Please take them off," he said pointing to my underwear.

I dropped my drawers. Roy dropped to his knees facing me. As if pushed from above.

His face was inches from my groin. So close I was able to gaze down, behind his head to see, albeit from not the best vantage, his taught ass.

I closed my eyes for a moment of joyful disbelief as his tounge found my balls. Words are inadequate.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part Two

His tongue moved to the base of my shaft and he pressed firmly from below following the curvature back toward my groin introducing me to a part of my dick I didn't know I had. Slowly his tongue and lips moved up and around my shaft from the side. As he approached the head his talents were made truly known. He delicately followed the corona with his tongue and then his hand took hold of the shaft positioning the smooth lobe of the head for attention. His breath on its wet surface made me want. He delicately explored the dick hole with the very tip of his tongue tracing the groove. With his mouth open as his lower lip supported the head of my penis his toungue feathered my frenulum remorselessly.

It was nearly all I could take and then his lips enveloped my glans which disappeared into him and my shaft too sank into his mouth, all seven inches. I felt things I never felt before.

He came up and went down slowly and then faster. Then faster still. Then even more. He slowed to rest. And then he repeated this mouth fucking sequence many times without ever fully discharging my penis from his mouth.

I succumbed. When cumming was inevitable his hands ever so gently rubbed my balls already pulled tight up to the base of my shaft to render their juice. And as the first eruption issued out of my penis he also clasped his lips around the glans and gently massaged my dick hole with the very tip of his toungue as my load passed out of me into him.

No women knows enough to do what he did to me.

He sank my contented manhood back deep in his mouth and spent time sucking it incredibly gently.

This duty done, Roy stood up and said: "Please lay on your back, legs up." I had agreed to what was coming next.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I laid on my back and pulled up my legs supporting them gripping my thighs. My feet dangled in the air, my white socks like runway beacons to my ass. He peeled off my left sock and then the right, the latter revealing its agreed contents -- a simple rubber condum and a packet of lube the size of a McDonald's ketchup packet.

He unsheathed the condom and as he planned his offensive he dressed his penis with it. The condom wrapper he put into place his neatly pile of clothes. It was like the cherry atop a sundae. He massaged his dick with the lube but did not prep its destination -- but I had before he came over and I was glad I did.

My ass was a virgin. Roy's manhood was no small thing and pretty thick. But after Roy's slow progressive treatment of my dick I thought he would approach my ass similarly.

He knelt between my legs but this time that was the posture of dominance not servitude. He used his hand to aim his pike at my asshole and lunged. It was not especially fast but it was determined. His glans opened the gate and his shaft followed and he was unmoved by the tortured expression on my face. I actually said "stop" and he did but by then he was all in.

"Please know your pain is over now," he said with a smile. He began gently rocking his penis back and forth and I looked up at him able to appreciate the joy of the fuck radiating from him, his breathing, his expressions, the little shutters. I wanted to touch him but that was against the rules so my hands stayed clenched to my thighs.

I was not in that frenetic place he was because my fuck was basically over when I came in his mouth so I was almost an observer to myself being laid into now.

While my pain had gone away it returned in some measure when he started a ball slapping pounding of my ass. I learned later if you have not just cum this actually feels pretty good but such as I was then it was an uncomfortable chore to endure.

He came to no fanfare except he lingered in me to catch his breath before making a condom-careful exit.

He stood up and gently teased his wilting penis out of the condom, milking it as he did. Standing there, glistening with sweet fresh sweat, still breathing deep and fast, full condom in hand he spoke.

"Please kneel to eat my essence as I ate yours." This was not part of the negotiations.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not something we agreed.

"I know," he said. "But if you do this, we can do this again next month. If not, you did not like this enough for me to return. So kneel before me, open your mouth and look up."

I obeyed him. And other than the time he pulled my shaft down to get his tongue on top the gland and the brief moment he peeled my socks off -- this was the only time his hands really touched me.

He traced my lips with his finger, and ran his hand through my hair.

Then he poured the contents of his condom into me. I closed my mouth and looked forward.

He folded the emptied condom and put it on top the used wrapper. God he was meticulous.

He then picked up my socks as he directed me to stand. And knelt down on one knee, lifted each foot in turn and slipped them on. Next he threaded my feet through my underwear and shimmied it into place.

As I stood on the white sheet in my underwear and socks I was now as he first found me.

He dressed himself quickly taking each layer of his tidy pile in turn. Dressed except for his sneakers he had left at the door to the apartment no doubt to avoid tracking even a speck of dirt, he put the spent condom and wrapper in his pocket. And he found the empty lube pouch he had unceremoniously dropped without placing it on the pile and pocketed that as well.

All was left as he found it.

No words, he walked out. I stood there collecting my thoughts and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Roy. "Next month on the 22nd same time." "Ok" I replied. "But I have some ideas."

The End. For now.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Negotiations for the 22nd

I don't know much about Roy. I even doubt that's his name.

But our text negotiations over our first encounter taught me that for him sex with a man was to be a ritual, a liturgy where all involved know the next act. Nothing spontaneous. It was a fuck event not love making.

He wanted to be the sole actor--the servant who made his charge cum and then the man who claimed his prize.

Roy rejected any mutuality at any time. For example as he blew me he never touched his own throbbing member which had to wait it's turn.

And the weirdest of his obsessions was that the ejaculate be deposited, never "spilled" and that meant anything caught by a condom had to be eaten. This part of his obsessions bothered me most. Yes, I ate his condom juice last time but it was, frankly, not something I wanted to do then or again.

In negotiation part two I said I wanted to tap his add next time and he said no. "Then it's off," I said. I regretted my rash decision.

Two days later he made a counter proposal which I accepted. And we agreed to some other new joys. I could not wait.

"Remember, no sex or ejaculation for three days prior to the 22nd" he reminded me.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At the appointed hour I heard the door to my apartment open -- this time Roy did not knock. He appeared around the corner and I stood there in my new uniform--a solid white bed sheet draped over my right shoulder.

Roy silently set about getting naked, as before making a neat pile of folded garments. As he stripped today he faced away from me. Which meant I was going to have a nice long look at his naked ass.

When he got down to his solid black briefs and black socks I was fully hard.

He slid out of his briefs and socks and stood at attention facing away from me. His ass was indeed sublime. It was small, rounded, tight. His muscular back made a strongly defined center line and it led seamlessly to the valley between the hills of his ass. I could see shinny evidence his ass had been prepared.

After more than a minute I said: "Please turn." He did.

His dick was hard. Last time his bush was natural. Today I was treated to a shaven groin. His body was now basically hairless, just olive skin smooth and bright.

Roy was probably in his late twenties, like me. He had solid abdominals and a cut chest, defined arms and runners legs. His man tits were unusually small and very dark. Dark eyes and short black hair neatly combed forward and turned up in the front completed his perfection.

I handed Roy one end of the sheet that covered me and together we spread it over the rug covered floor and stepped on it, now both naked.

He extended his hand and I passed him the condom. My heart quickened.

He ripped it open as he knelt before me and slid it over my cock taking care to not catch any hair from my bush.

"Lay down" he said. An unnecessary instruction inasmuch as I was nearly already there. "Please hold your penis straight out from you," he asked as he moved to straddle me. "Cover it with spit," he also commanded, but again I was on task.

He lowered himself on my seven inches without hesitation. He was not kind to himself, I could see from his expressions.

When I was fully buried In him I could not help but moan. My first ass tapped. As he lifted himself the natural suction of this space provided a unique sensation.

I so wanted to start thrusting but the rules of engagement required me to lay still with my hands outstretched over my head.

Roy had the stamina to replicate thrusting by lifting and dropping himself on my pole. He brought true athleticism to the task.

After nearly twenty minutes of Roy's exercise I came in him with my eyes wide open watching him to the last bounce. With my announcement that it was done, Roy stopped and then slipped off.

Still breathing hard and sweating he immediately took to his knees, closed his eyes, opened his mouth and looked up.

That he wanted what was coming almost bothered me. But as agreed I stood up carefully teased off the condom and placed the open end in his mouth. From the cum catcher end I moved my fingers back and forth pushing the thick material into him.

I then folded the spent condom and put it on the floor.

He remained on his knees savoring and catching his breath, eyes closed. When they opened he saw me in position.

Today my ass would be power drilled from behind. I thus presented my well prepped hole for his use. I heard Roy spit. Then again. A moment later I was pierced.

No condom as agreed, my idea, for reasons you can guess.

Any thought that he woukd be worn out from riding my pole was proven wrong. He slammed me for half an hour, fast, slow, faster and occasional rests. I could hear and feel him but his invisibility made me feel like a thing being used and I can't say that bothered me.

This time when he came he spoke. "I am giving my juice," he said. As he drove deep one last time and stilled for the inoculation I could feel the slight lifting pulsation of his penis.

He slowly withdrew and stood up. I rolled over to gaze him.

"Please stand up," he said. He then gathered his black briefs and socks. But instead of putting them on himself he put them on me. This act of being dressed was oddly sensual. To be put in the underwear and socks he had stripped out of in front of me was my idea.

I stood on the white sheet in my new black treasurers and watched him reassemble.

He rejected a used undies exchange for himself. So for him a pair of Hanes tighty-whites and solid white no shows fresh from the package were waiting. He checked them for that new smell and when satisfied put them on. He slid on a solid T and jeans and he walked wordless out of the room to gather his sneakers at the door to the apartment. I heard the door open and close. He was gone.

I just stood there on the fuck sheet, looked over at the folded condom remembering what had just been. A minute passed and the phone buzzed.

"Next month, 21st, same time."

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I replied to Roy the 21st would not work. I should not have told him why-- my girl friend would be in town.

As a graduate student I now lived three hours away from my hometown. This apartment became my temporary home a few months ago and I used this move to explore my curiosity to do it with guys, thus Roy.

I am not a closeted gay. I really like girls but fucking with a guy appeals to me in a different and I'd say lesser way. Of course I would not say truthfully I am straight because clearly I am significantly bent! So I do live a little lie.

Not for nothing Roy, I think, has or had a girl. The first time we emailed to arrange our meeting he said something like "dudes are for fucking, girls, loving." Of course I don't know if this was purely philosophical or experiential.

Anyway, Roy texted: "I want to watch you and her."

I thought it was a joke and tossed back a "Lol".

He replied "seriously" and I shot back a "nfw"

A moment later he asked if I had any vids of me and the GF doing it.

I did. My GF agreed to me making three recordings before I moved away. One was a blow job tape with me holding the cam, and after experiencing Roy's rendition of that act I never watched that one again. The second was a Missionary pounding with preliminaries, my favorite. And one I thought of as body worship, hers and mine, with a quick doggy fuck at the end. A strong second place. And yes,she is hot.

"3 you will never see," I replied.

"What do you want for me to watch w u and maybe in u?"

Roy really wanted something...and I knew he'd get it, because I wanted something he'd been refusing...

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Third Encounter

Roy showed himself in. I heard his sneakers drop off his feet and then he walked to the living room. The white sheet was on the floor and I was on my knees facing opposite the tv. My uniform today was nothing,

Roy got naked I swear in twenty seconds and still managed to fold each article of clothing.

He walked over to the Tv and pressed play and I appeared on the screen diving my tongue into my girl friends pussy and fingering her tits as she moaned.

Roy knelt and ordered me on my back. He spit on his dick and then waited. He knelt there watching me on the screen.

"Babe it's time. I gotta have you,," I said on screen as I furiously licked and sucked her breasts and passionately moved up to kiss her lips. I maneuvered between her legs just as Roy was between mine. "Oh yes" my tv self said as I sank into her. And she squealed with purpose.

Roy choreographed his conquest of my ass accordingly. And within minutes the sound of my balls slapping my girl were indistinguishable from the sound of Roy pounding me. It felt awesome, my dick streamed precum. Tweaks of pain but waves of pleasure.

Roy did his best to mimick the cadence of my girl fucking. Then Roy could not continue and announced he was "gonna give you my juice" and as on cue seconds latter I announced from the TV "fuck yeah baby, thank you, f u c k!" And then stopped drilling and kissed her thankfully.

Imagine my total shock when then Roy, after fucking me twice and now a third time, having forbidden kissing grabbed my head and lunged his tongue into my mouth and kissed me, then kissed my pectorals and ran his hands through my hair. But then almost as if he was angry or shamed he suddenly stopped, pulled his cock out of me. He regained control by getting back to the script.

But this page he had to endure in brooding disgust. He stood up, still panting, spread his legs apart, put his hands on his knees to stabilize himself and murmured "Just do it."

He may have been regretting what was to come but he got no mercy from me.

I rolled on the condom, found his hole and rubbed my hard glans around the perimeter.

Roy again said "just..." but before he got out "do it" I had it done.

"Roy, I am fucking you now. Your rules, shut up."

I put my arms around his chest and straightened his posture pulling him upright out of his football pose and I fucked him raw. As I was about to cum I said "whose the bitch now Roy,"

I instantly regretted that line that impugned Roy's manhood. I half expected him to turnaround and slug me.

Instead he remained still as my cock continued to rest in him, and I calculated an apology wound do more harm. I grabbed the base of my condom and exited Roy's ass.

To my surprise he kept to the script and dropped to his knees, an indicator how strongly he believed cum must not be spilled. I fed my semen to him.

Roy rose and slowly began to get dressed. He took the fresh white briefs and socks I left for him and tossed me the boxer briefs and white nike calf socks he came in. "I know you like that shit," he said charitably. I put them on.

He was dressed and I was at least not naked.

"I want to walk out and say nothing," Roy said. "But I can't." His eyes were moist. He walked over, put his arms around my waist, we pulled together, our tongues met and danced.

"Roy, if there is a next time we're going to be making love."

He said, "I know, that's why I think we both know there should not be a next time."

He left.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Rambling Road

My fellow TA Derrick is in a rec soccer league on campus and he knew I played in high school, years before. I already declined joining his team, but today he was desperate.

"Dude, Tim is sick and can't play this afternoon. Please fill in this one time so we don't have to forfeit. I got nobody else."

Derrick was kind of a dick, very chatty, inane and other than we shared an office nook we had not much in common.

So why I said yes I don't know.

Derrick was a pretty average looking thirty year old. His distinguishing features were bright blue eyes and a neatly trimmed brown beard that matched his thick hair. At least I'd add him to the guys I've seen naked list if I did this.

"If you can't get me shin guards, I can't do it," I said. I was surprised when he rummaged through his duffle bag that lived in the corner and produced a set right then. He told me league rules required a cup but many guys didn't use one.

"It's a five on five field formation not including goalies so everybody really gets in there and scoring is often high. Field four at 5 pm," Derrick said.

The campus had a massive athletic complex surrounded by fields. The fields along with the fitness center, squash and racket courts, tennis courts, gyms, pools, classes and lesser sports without team locker rooms were served by a single massive "men's commons" locker room.

I wandered in the locker room a half hour before game time. While dressed to play already I wanted to stow my backpack with street clothes and shower supplies.

It was a massive locker room. Hundreds of lockers broken up in large U shaped bays off a wide center aisle. The archway entrance to the showers was at the far end but they were omnipresent -- it sounded like Niagara Falls. And naked guys we're everywhere. I wondered why nobody I saw so much as had a towel in their hands.

Anyway, on the field I was the last guy to arrive for our squad. Derrick introduced me to the lads. The game was a fun way to bring the sun down in late October. We lost 4 to 2. I scored a goal and assisted Derrick on the other. I was glad to just not have been a burden to the team.

We meandered off the field enjoying the fading daylight and warm breeze. It dawned on me I was going to be naked with most if not all these men in a few minutes.

As we walked to our lockers Derrick told me there was a towel service right off the showers in the drying area. "The catch is the facilitiy managers do towel return before you head back to the lockers in order to keep towels from walking," he said.

It was a Friday afternoon so the locker room was fairly quiet as the "men of field four" arrived.

My squad had all lodged in Bay 9 -- except me. I was one bay over.

I was undressing with three other guys in my bay. Two were from the other team and one was a swimmer. Given my absence from the team den, Derrick branded me a "fucking traitor already" loud enough for me to hear.

"I guess I'm fired and Tim can have his job back gettin nelkkid with you all." I won that round.

I lifted off my blue mesh jersey which needed to be returned to "rec wash" and the white t-shirt under it. I used the T to mop up a few beads of sweat escaping down my side.

I sat down and took off my cleats, and as I peeled off my soccer socks which held my shin guards in place it struck me how much like a condom they were. And damn when they are sweat soaked socket socks aren't easy getting off.

From the corner of my eye I saw a guy walking down the center aisle toward the showers who looked like... No way I thought to myself. I am getting naked with guys and just thought of a condom so I clearly just made that last thought up.

I put my naked feet on the tile and stood up.

"Derrick, Dont forget I got your shin guards," I said as I shimmied out of my grey basket ball shorts and tossed them in my backpack.

"I'll be over in sec," he said. "I can bring them over," I replied.

I slid off my black briefs which I wore because they were a little bigger than my other briefs and fit well over my jock and cup.

As I lifted the tight waist band of my jock up and over my ass, Derrick stepped around the locker wall and held out his hands for the shin gourds. He was naked.

"Hold on," I said as I finished pulling down the jock and gave my freed dick a quick lift and drop. I handed him his equipment and looked at his. "Thanks," he said and he disappeared back around the wall.

As I was closing up my locker Derrick and most of the men of field four began the naked march to water. I was just in time to join the parade.

Derrick's ass was surprisingly nice and I was able to really appreciate it as I walked behind it for several yards. His dick had a deep purple glans that hung well past his balls. He had a full chocolate brown bush. I imagined his dick swaying back and forth as he walked.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The shower area was massive. I estimate eighty plus shower heads -- though only a fraction were in use now. The shower area was divided into four U shaped bays with a common area connecting them. There were shower heads along the bay walls and two Bradley polls in the center of each.

We all went into the first bay as it was occupied by only a couple guys. I ended up at the same pole as Derrick. His usual inane chattering -- as he soaped his crotch yanked his dick to scrub the shaft for a clean three seconds and then turn around to lather his ass -- seemed oddly more appropriate here.

After a few minutes of washing up and enjoying warm water on tired muscles, our posse started to break up and head out.

"I am gonna hit the sauna for a few"
Derrick said, looking at me. "You up to that or are you like these chodes in a rush to get to some happy hour."

"Sauna sounds good," I smiled.

We turned off the water and walked to the drying area. The sauna was right there.

"Thanks Chris," Derrick said as he was handed a towel. I received Chris's indifferent offering also and immediately thought this guy would have to be an expert on comparative male anatomy. He handed out hundreds of towels to naked guys and they dried off in a room he watched to make sure nobody absconded with the towels which had be returned to a huge hamper he emptied periodically. The exception was if you went in the sauna you could keep your towel a bit longer as sitting bare ass on the benches was against the rules. But when you came out, Chris the towel enforcer or his minion was there at the critical intersection of showers, lockers and sauna that was "the towel area".

Derrick opened the Sauna door. It was dim, the smell of hot cedar and baked sweat filled my nostrils and the 140 degree heat enveloped you. The dry creaking of the floor planks as you walked and the rattles of the electric stove and the knowledge of your own nakedness. That is Sauna.

When we walked in there were two guys sitting next to each other at the far end opposite the door. One guy had his legs spread apart and was leaning back looking up. The man next to him was leaning forward and looking down at his feet. Both proper sauna poses.

"Eric?," Derrick said. "Hey man what's up," the man replied. And the guy sitting next to him llifted his head up. "Roy?," I blurted out. "Sorry man, I'm James," he said as calmly as can be.

"Sorry I thought you were someone else. I'm Mike," I said. Now he knew my real name too.

We were all introduced and Derrick and I sat on our towels next to each other opposite them. Eric and Derrick were born to talk without end. Hyper erratically,

That was good right then My heart was racing. I was scared my dick would rise. I needed composure. Thankfulky the heat inhibits too

Oh my god. Roy's bush was fully grown in. His soft dick laid slightly to the side and his testicles made an uneven pile across the towel he sat on trying to roll away from the heat. He looked at me and opened his legs wider. I returned the favor.

I learned Roy had a girl friend and was in his first year of graduate studies in comparative theology.

He was wearing a whitish chalky colored necklace made out of polished shell fragments that contrasted sharply with his olive skin. He smiled easily and chimed in when called upon. He boasted beating Eric at squash.

Eric stumbled into a story about a guy, probably an undergrad freshman, who came in the Sauna a few days ago with a dry swim suit on and looked around, scared to death at the sight of a dozen nude guys sitting on towels.

Roy/James added with a smile: "He probably turned the corner into the towel area then saw the open showers and tried to escape through this door."

"Major wrong turn," said Eric. Apparently one of the guys told the poor fuck he had to take it all off in here. "That dude just turned and walked out with a look of horror."

Derrick, never one to miss a shinny penny, said, "The only one not naked in here is James."

James exaggerated a look down and pointed at his own cock and said "you blind, bro". Which made us all laugh.

Only I was thinking this had been the first occasion I had seen his penis truly flaccid.

"Talking about your necklace," Derrick said laughing.

Roy/James reached up and took it off and rested it on the bench. "There, I am naked now." We laughed again.

A few minutes passed and Roy stood up and said "adios gentlemen, the heat always wins," He put his necklace back on then picked up his ass-sweat drenched towel and out he went.

A minute later I made my exit leaving Derrick and Eric to see who could bake the longest.

My mission was to find Roy. I walked into the showers past the first three nearly empty bays with no luck and hoped Roy/James would be in the last one. He was at the far pole enjoying the warm spray and he was the only one in the bay until I walked in.

I went right up his shower pole and claimed a head.

After a moment of silence and finding confidence we could not be heard by anybody else I asked "James, do you regret anything?"

"Nothing at all," he said. "To you I am always Roy."

"You know I wore your black briefs over my jock today," I said. He smiled.

We were both now chubbed. Definitely time to change topics.

I said; "If I walk out to the parking lot with you it will be the first time I will have seen you in shoes."

"That says something about our relationship," he said knowingly.

He turned off the water. "Let's walk out to the lot together. I'll meet you in the front lounge."

I turned off my spigot and followed his tight ass out. I thanked Chris for a towel, just in time, as I dried off really, really well giving Roy time to get out of my sight.

Dick in check I hurried off to get dressed. Damned if I didn't have his boxer briefs as my change-into underwear. And his Nike calf socks. I was starting to feel lucky.

When he saw me walk out of the locker room into the lounge foyer he stood up off the bench and walked toward me. I imitated his pointing gesture in the Sauna but this time aimed at his sneakers.

"You seen it all today," he whispered with a sarcastic smile. "My dick and my nikes."

We walked out into the parking lot. It was dark now. "I want my underwear back," Roy joked.

"Want to do it one last time? I said. He did not answer. He put his duffle bag down and took off his necklace and handed it to me.

I put it on. "It was great sex Roy," I said.

"If only it had stayed only that," he said,

"I hope to see you around here from time to time. Just call me James when you see me." He started to walk away.

"One more question," I said. "Was I the only man?"

"Hell no," he said. He turned and walked back. He looked into my eyes. "But you are the only one I ever, ever kissed." He gently but quickly kissed my lips right there. And then walked into the night.

My hard cock was sad.

The end.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Authors note.

This story was a fun stream of consciousness exercise. It drifted far afield and lacks much. I have decided to end the thread unless folks are interested in further exploration of Mike and Roy. Or finding Roy's replacement...

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The missing piece

Ironically Roy made me a better lover for my girl friend who now has never been more satisfied. Our lovemaking became more physical and freer. In making love to her before Roy and I fucked --something was missing. When I found it with Roy I stopped looking for it with her and the sex with her was awesomeness.

Roy was more in touch with this need and obsessed with stripping from his gay sex all accoutrements of emotional attachment. And like a fool I moved him out of his comfort zone.

When I thought about him often, I thought about fucking him and being fucked by him. I thought of his naked body. Showering with him. The sight of him between my legs with my dick moving into his mouth. My dick piercing his ass. His, mine. I didn't think about the kisses or the relationship that was not.

My attractions to beautiful women, awesome breasts and soft pussy are very strong. But I am also attracted to a relationship with a woman.

My man attraction is physical and visual too and all about doing things with someone who is the same as me and I know what I am doing is making him feel and he knows likewise. The missing piece.

I understood Roy now and I agreed with him. I wanted Roy back or I had to find a new Roy.

Reactions: Nexolaris

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sent Roy a series of texts, among other things setting the time when I would be making myself available for him. I confessed he was so right about making it all about sex. I said at our next encounter I would simply take his action. I vowed no conversation beyond instructions. And I described what he would find when he came round the corner. He did not reply either way. My final text relayed if he had found replacement sex as good as we had he should stay away. But otherwise he should show up.

Friday at 5:30 pm was approaching. I spread the white sheet, freshly laundered and slightly starched.

I stripped naked and put on white no shows with a condom and lube packet in one sock.

A fresh pair of underwear and socks were folded and neatly placed for Roy. On top was his necklace to be returned.

I laid down on the floor atop the fuck sheet. My pulse quickened as the ceiling came into view. I exhaled deeply hoping soon Roy would be there. I slowly pulled up my legs and I situated my ass to salute the door at a few minutes before the appointed half hour.

I sank the fingers of both hand deep into my ass crack and peeled apart my cheeks. My penis was rock hard and pulsing. I had shaved my ass and bush to underscore my submission. My ass was lifted up high supported with a white rolled up towel under by hips compelling my balls to sink back toward by stomach. My abs were tight, my breath was deep and fast, all of me was wanting for him.

I imagined him walking around the corner seeing my parted and prepped ass revealing my pink hole and in that moment knowing he had not made a mistake.

My submission was total. I anticipated naught but to be fucked.

Now, would he come? A minute more till 5:30.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh my God. I heard the door to my apartment open. I heard his sneakers being pushed off and dropping to the floor at the door and other sounds. My heart beat faster my stomach felt desperate with anticipation my penis looked like it was doing push-ups. I heard him walking to me.

He appeared in the archway. Shorter than before black hair, solid white t shirt, jeans and white socks. He walked in and stood on the white tableau looking down at my asshole with a satisfied smile.

But he was not alone. From behind him emerged two others.

I lowered my feet to the ground, propped up off my back on my elbows and there hovering above me to my right looking down on my nakedness was Derrick, and to my left, Eric. Both were also dressed in a heavy plain white t shirt, jeans and pristine white socks.

"Do not speak or move," said Roy. "I will speak again when we are all naked. And equal."

Reactions: Nexolaris