Roy and me

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Roy, reward Trevor by sucking his hard dick proper while I fuck Mike," Derrick said.

Derrick looked at me standing there sweaty, naked with a softening cock. He was contemplating just how he wanted to fuck me.

He was fucking me many different ways in his mind. Looking me up and down. He moved his fingers through his bush and rubbed his abs bellow his navel, prepping his muscles. His cock was fully erect but bouncing up and down on its own initiative, like a dousing stick directing the way to tap my ass without delay.

Reactions: Nexolaris

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Put your hands against the wall, spread your legs and push out that fine ass," Derrick directed.

I turned slowly to face the wall. Put my hands against it and leaned forward so my ass jutted out.

Derrick fondled my sagging balls.

Derrick slapped mybddd.The pain was sharp but fleeting.

Derrick knelt, pulled apart my clamped cheeks and spit. He massaged my anus with his finger.

He stood up and with no delay I felt his log moving in and pressing on my hole.

I leaned a little further forward and he popped in."Oh sweet fucking yeah," Derrick said.

His arms grasped my chest and his thighs, balls and dick were slamming me. I winced.
On
"It is so like a pussy," he said of my hole. "You are nice," he squealed.

Trevor had preped him to cum well.
Not five minutes later he exploded in me. He pulled out a little too fast.

"Shit," he said. He dropped to his knees pushed apart my mounds and lapped up with his tongue that portion of his load that oozed out of my hole.

His reluctant tongue licking up his own cum leaking out of my ass provided a feeling I wont forget.

"I fucked you good," he mumbled.

Meanwhile Roy gave Trevor his second ejaculate, in his mouth.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The four of us had fucked each other in ritual under Derrick's dictation for a long time. I looked forward to our meetings. Today I was particularly looking forward to it.

We we're meeting in my apartment.

Roy arrived first.

As Roy entered and characteristically took off his nikes with the first step in, I looked at him, his soft dimpled smile and unassuming way, and remembered him as the man who first laid me down.

"Do you remember it," I asked. Roy looked to the exact spot on the floor. "I remember every time," he said. He smiled.

I had moved what little furniture I had to create an open arena suitable for four men to fuck without amenities.

Roy sat on the floor and began doing leg stretches.

Trevor arrived seconds later and let himself in. I knew it was him though I only heard him from the other room come in.

He walked in and looked nervous. Roy saw it too. "Don't tell us you can't ritual," Roy said. "No, I got my pussy. It's Derrick."

"He didn't get pussy?," Roy said. We all knew in order to join the ritual each man had to have 'regular' sex since our last ritual.

"I don't know if he did or didn't," Trevor stammered.

We were the men of ancient Sparta. We did not make love to each other; we ritually stripped naked and fucked under the orders of our leader. We never kissed. We revered semen as essence of power. We had to unload in a woman between monthly ritual, and if we did not we had to sit it out. The only authorized man-fucks outside of the group were one-one recruitment fucks when the group lost a member and we had to restore our number to four which entailed finding a man with our ethos.

Punishments were corporal and restoration from violations often involved the violator being permitted to drink the essence of the others.

"It is worse," Trevor reported. "He has been going to a gay 'gym' and having group sex."

"And worse, he is having a relationship with one of the guys," Trevor revealed.

"How could you possibly know this?" I asked accusingly.

Trevor pulled out his phone. And there was the evidence. A series of posts and messages in a chat room; Derrick's shared pix, a meet up plan, numerous messages...

"How did you find this stuff," I asked more accusingly.

"I just searched for his screen name," Trevor said. He showed a text sent to him from Derrick that contained one word -- the screen name. "Google did the rest," Trevor said.

"Does he know he sent you the text? Does he know you know?"

Trevor said he thought Derrick knew what he was doing and was trying to pick off the weak of the herd.

We all had strayed from our ethos from time to time, but this was something else. Derrick was the enemy within. Right now he was a lie. Who knows for how long.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"He cannot be restored," Roy offered. "He must be made ritually dead to us."

Roy, who had been significantly punished by Derrick for his repented-of sins was pissed.

A moment later Derrick walked in. He came round the corner. He saw us and knew we all knew.

His eyes met Roy's and Derrick turned around to leave. Roy rushed him and shoved him to the ground. I moved between him and the door.

"It's all true," Roy said through clenched teeth, "isn't it?"

Trevor held up his phone and showed Derrick one of the pages.

Derrick said "yes."

"Tie the fucker up," Roy said. Derrick was emotional, but he submitted willingly. "That won't be necessary."

He knew he was about to be "ritually" made dead to the group. He submitted to our authority to punish him for his betrayals, and he knew when he left here in pain he'd never speak to us again.

We brought Derrick to the shower. We stripped him. He was not given the curtesy to even undress himself. He breathed heavily and was afraid of what was to happen but fully consented.

"Turn around, pull up your balls into your hands, lean forward against the wall," I commanded.

Roy handed me Derricks own leather belt.

"I'm ready," he said, and his hairy ass puckered. I doubled the belt over and wailed his ass as hard as I could. He flinched, squealed and panted.

Roy took the belt. Before Derrick had finished recoiling from my blow, Roy landed a crack that made Derrick fall to his knees.

"Please, no more," he pleaded, shivering in pain.

"Trevor is entitled. Are you so little of a man you can't take this that you chose," Roy screamed.

Derrick cried. "I can't. No more."

"Very well," Roy said. "You are so pathetic."

The final stage of the ritual began. Derrick laid in the tub, on his back, with his burning ass down.

"Close your eyes," I told him. He crossed his arms on his chest. I placed a quarter on each of his eyes.

Trevor, Roy and I pulled out our cocks. And together we slowly pissed on Derrick's naked body. The shame overcame him.

When our dicks were drained and out of view I took the wet fifty cents back. I turned the shower to cold and turned it on. The ice cold water mingled with our urine. We watched him wrythe in frigid discomfort.

I turned off the water. He stood up. "I am ready to give Trevor his right," Derrick muttered. As he turned to face the wall, the two long cherry red welted lines across his ass were evident.

Roy scowled. "You pussied out of your third blow. Too late now,"

Derrick, dripping wet, naked and shivering turned back to face us.

He knew the final act that would disown him.

Roy looked Derrick in the eye. "You are dead to me," he said. And then spit in his face.

"You are dead to me," I said and spit in his face.

Trevor followed.

Derrick knelt as we left him, alone. Derrick showered. He dressed and walked stiffly out of my apartment and out of our lives.

The rest of us knew it was time to dissolve this group.

We quietly stripped naked. Kneeling facing each other we stroked until we came in our condoms.

We mingled our essences and divided it into thirds, and drank it. Our group was dissolved, and we each were charged with forming three "new spartan fours".

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I set about assembling my group. I placed an ad on CL, but my first prospect came from answering one.

"Bi guy wants sex." Is all it said. His name was Bart. Our emails set down the rules.

I stood on the blanket in my living room in my Hanes and white socks.

The time came, and I heard the door to my apartment open. My heart quickened. He said "hello".

I replied "in here". He followed my voice. When he saw me he smiled.

Bart was stocky. A wide chest, massive arms, pretty short in stature. Dark short hair and dark eyes. His skin was olive. He had a five o'clock shadow. He looked like a tight end.

As agreed we made no chit chat. He pulled off his white T shirt. With a smile he flexed his pecs. He unbuttoned his jeans and simultaneously took off his sneaks. Off came his pants, and in short order his socks. Without hesitation he tossed his underwear on the heap of clothes he had made.

His dick was not soft nor fully hard. It was nice. Not huge. Cut. Ensconced in a thick black bush it was paired with a loose dark nut sack with hearty balls.

He walked over to me and wagged his stiffening cock. He walked around me.

He felt my ass. "Firm," he said.

"Lay down fuck boy," he said.

I laid down on my back and he knelt on the floor. He took off my underwear. He gazed at my hard dick.

He then reached over and took off my right sock. He found there the condom I told him of. Bart torn into it and slid it over his hard-on.

He tossed the wrapper.

Tapping my thighs he said, "Yo, feet up guy."

I lifted them, one naked foot and one socked, dangled. One hole now available to a very eager penis.

With no hesitation Bart slid his dick into position. He politely asked as his head touched my anus. "Ready now?"

I nodded and his fat cock pushed me wide open and slid deep up into me.

"You have a tender tight firm feel," he said. I wondered what that meant. He set about nailing me.

As his cock came and went into me he looked at my dick and squeezed my legs. After a bit he flipped me over. After a bit he picked me up and screwed me against the wall. And then he laid me back down feet in the air and pounded me until he came.

At the end he said, "fuck nice."

As he slid out of me he carefully milked his dick and handed me the condom. He looked away as I drank his sweet milky seed.

His chest glistened. His eyes were relieved.

"Do you have a girl," I asked.

"Yes, but that's not your concern fuck boy." he said with a smile.

"My turn," I said. He laid down and lifted his legs, which in turn parted his bubble ass and revealed a small dark anus amid his ass fur.

"Get it on fuck boy," he said. I took off my remaining sock and slipped on the condom therein.

He looked me straight in the eyes as I took his ass. He then leaned back and winced. "Never much liked getting poked." I smiled and proceeded to fuck his ass.

When I came, I carefully withdrew and held my condom aloft. As I massaged my own sweaty chest and abs and gathered my breath I told him to "open wide."

Bart laughed. He sat up. "Nope."

I told him if he drank it he could bang me again. If not we would not.

"This is essence, man, it cannot be spilled," I told him.

"Are you voodoo or some shit," he asked.

He laid down and closed his eyes. I fed him my seed and made a new fuck date a month later.

He gathered his strewn clothes, dressed and left satisfied.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bart made an impression on me. His powerful hands vice gripping my ankles as his fat cock drove into my ass, with that banging rythym. His strong body, arms that easily held me against the wall as his pelvis propelled his cock in fast shallow jolts into me. He was a power fucker. And than after all that his quick willingness to spread his ass to get poked, not because he liked it but because he owed my dick, made Bart a great candidate for membership in a new group. He was clearly a closeted bisexual based on his FB account.

My next recruit was a nineteen year old college freshman. He was scrawny with light hair. A nerdy twink with a real cock. Right, that uncut python was not a penis. It was a cock. I loved his CL pics.

We met in his dorm room. We had two hours. He agreed to the ritual I outlined.

I knocked on his dorm door and walked in. He walked past he saying nothing. He was in a robe; he locked the door.

He then walked back to stand on the blanket on the floor. He took off the robe, revealing a healthy nearly hairless twink body. He wore blue boxer shorts and two tight no show white socks each revealing the bulge of the condoms they secured. But the bulge suspended by his underwear was what drew my eye.

He was nervous. He also lusted to fuck. His nostrils flared. He wanted it bad. He wanted to fuck me.

I slid off my nikes. I could feel the cool tile through my socks. As he watched intently I unbuttoned my flannel shirt. I folded it carefully and put it next to my sneakers. My tight white T shirt came over my head and I saw a spot of precum show through on his briefs.

"What's your name," I asked.

"David," he replied.

His bright blue eyes followed my hands as they unbuttoned my jeans. I quickly drew down the zipper and pulled the pants down over my ass past my thick thighs and stepped out of them.

His down turned dick throbbed trying to escape his briefs. The precum stain was growing.

I now stood before him in my white Hanes and no show socks albeit with no condoms on board.

As I put my thumbs between the tight waist band and lowered my drawers revealing my dick, he did the same. As I peeled off my socks becoming naked I leered at his hard cock. It was going to become the biggest dick to ravage my ass. But not yet.

I knel with my mouth open. He leaned forward to gently feed himself to me. He rested his hands on my shoulders and gently fucked my face as my tongue made an inviting home for that cock in my warm wet mouth.

I stood up, and he went down to his knees. He inexpertly began sucking my dick. Perhaps sucking one for the first time. I rested my hands on him and looked down at him doing me. I enjoyed the view of his bubble ass that came into view each time his lips slid down my shaft and approached my bush.

"Lay down," I told him. I was going to fuck him.

He stood up instead. He looked me in the eyes and using both his hands brought our dicks together.

"I want to fuck you first," he said.

To look at us both standing there naked I would compare well in every category except the one in his hands. I was taller, had a more muscular and defined build. My ass was enviably mounded. My arms were twice his.

"Look, I've had a guy go first before and leave before I got mine cause he was scared of my cock," he said.

"How do you want me," I submitted.

He smiled. "Just give me access to it,". He let go of my dick.

I pondered how do I want to take his big cock. I knelt facing him. He lifted his right foot and I took off his sock. I
Removed the condom from it wrapper. I then rolled it down over his cock. Inches of his dick remained uncovered after it was fully unfurled.

I gulped. He wagged his dick to slap me on each clerk and then my chin.

As he applied lube I shimmied on my knees turning my ass to him and I lowered to my haunches. My back arched. He lowered to his knees. I felt his fingers apply lube to me. His index finger pierced me expertly several times in that task.

When both his hands found my hips I thought "here it come".

The tip of his dick peeled me open easily but as he advanced I felt pain unlike anything I'd experienced except for the first time Roy sank into my virgin ass.

It was not unbearable but it was wince worthy. He moved slow and stopped every centimeter or so.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna go balls deep," he reassured.

"How far are you now," I asked.

"Maybe two inches," he said as he pressed a bit further. I dipped my head and fist grabbed some of the blanket I was getting fucked on.

I began breathing like a bitch in heat.
But it felt more overwhelming now, not painful. He was taking so long to move into me he started massaging my back. It was sensual so I told him to stop.

He began fucking me. Little tiny fast thrusts. It was pretty nice. Then he'd go a little deeper and I'd shutter.

"You are taking this like a man," he said, The joy of the fuck was coming over him. His soft hairless skin was beginning to gleem with perspiration. His head was tilted back and the joy traveling from his cock echoed throughout his body.

When it was time to cum he took his dick out of my ass and brought it to my mouth. As soon as it passed between my lips and his frenulum moved along my tongue he fired his volleys down my throats and I ate it all.

He looked fuck-drunk and collapsed soft-dicked,to his back. Immediately he lifted his feet up. I removed his remaining sock rendering him nude and slipped on the condom. Before he had caught his breath from fucking me and with the taste of his cum fresh in my mouth I brought my dick to his ass and sank him balls deep. He easily took my average-big dick.

His ass fit my cock exquisitely. Every movement of my dick in him made me shake. He was smooth, tight, soft, warm. Amazing. As I held his ankles and watched my jolts move through him, I felt wave after wave of pleasure. I never wanted and always wanted to cum.

As I pistoned him I knew it was inevitable. He told me he would not drink me seed from a condom so I had to have control enough to get into his mouth. I screamed "fuck"! Pulled out and he sat up. Two thrusts into his throat and I unloaded my stream of cream into him. And he swallowed it.

"Do you have a girl," I asked him as my cock came out of his mouth. He smiled. "She scratches a very different itch," he said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Matt," he said.

I looked at his giant soft dick and smiled at him. "I can't believe that fucked me," I said.

"You did well with your pecker," he offered. "And that ass is awesome," he said with reverence.

I smiled and laid back.

"No, no. My chick is gonna want laid in about an hour and my roommate is back in ten minutes, so get dressed and go," he ordered.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Roy was clearly the leader. He stepped forward and said "E pluribus unum" raised his hands over his head and lowered them bending his body forward to rest his hands on his knees with his legs spread slightly.

Without words, Derrick then stepped forward and said "E pluribus unum" and slid his dick into Roy's ass. He cupped his hands behind his head as if he was being arrested.

Then Eric similarly stepped forward and rammed into Derrick's hind quarter while Derrick remained planted in Roy. Nobody was thrusting.

I then inserted myself in Eric's tight athletic ass and we were all connected like train cars. When I said "E pluribus unum" there was a moment of silence to savor the complete connection. Then Roy switched places with Derrick and in turn moved down the line so that each of us planted in him. After I enjoyed union with Roy he moved to the end of the line and entered me just as I reentered Eric.

In turn when each of us got to the front of the line we switched places with the man in our ass and moved down the line to the end. We thus formed a unified line over and over until every man had tapped and been tapped by every other.

It was glorious. And with no thrusting allowed it was a series of magical initial penetrations. Each ass was a little different and the response of your own ass to each dick mystical.

When Roy found himself at the front of the line it was time for the next union.

Roy pulled off Derrick's rod and turned to face him. Roy pressed his crotch into Derrick's so their cocks met. Then Roy and Derrick joined hands between their pressed crotches with their penises between their interlocked hands. All the while Eric was still in Derrick.

After the "shake", Derrick then pulled off and dropped to his knees to wait silently and watch. Roy then did this crotch shake with Eric while I remained in him and then Eric pulled off and knelt next to Derrick. And then he did it with me and I knelt too.

Roy faced us and announced it was time to pair for the grand fuck. The pair was to give each other head and then fuck to cum with condom, each in turn.

Roy ordered Derrick to fall back to his elbows while remaining on his knees and paired him to me with the instruction to me to "worship his dick".

At that Eric leaned back knowing Roy would in a moment descend on his manhood.

Side by side so close we sometimes touched inadvertently, Roy and I began the worship of our mates's cocks.

Derrick was too easy to please. With each lick of his dick head, each throat plant or ball lick, or shallow slide down his cock rubbing his dick head on the inside of my cheek he quivered ecstatically at my mastery over his pleasure.

I glanced at Eric enjoying Roy's detailed attention and saw Eric was more reserved but clearly in a profound state of joy.

Then I saw Row lean back on his elbows and order Eric to "worship my dick". I then commanded the same of Derrick.

Derrick brought energy to the interaction with his mouth and my penis. He pounded me with his mouth, deep, shallow, cheek, throat, sucking, licking, alternating with lightning speed. He loved my dick it was plain to see.

I then saw Roy extend his legs and then lift them up and present his asshole to Eric. Eric then took off from Roy's dangling feet his white socks, revealing a condom in the left one. He folded Roy's socks and put them on Roy's pile. He then spit on his hand and lubricated his clad cock.

I assumed the position of ultimate servitude and Derrick took off my socks, rendered me totally naked and donned the condom revealed.

As Eric and Derrick assumed a ready position Roy said "we belong to you, have no mercy". Eric lanced Roy and an instant later Derrick was planted deep in me

They turned quickly to fucking hard. All that came before was foreplay -- now they served their need to cum. Roy and I put our hands behind our heads and submitted to them in joyful servitude that our asses could be so satisfactory in this noble service. Derrick's raw power was inspirational. And to look over and see Eric's tight bouncing ass jackhammer Roy while I was Derricks object was awesome.

Derrick came before Eric but not by much. As Derrick was lurching and panting mouth open, Eric's beating of Roy's ass turned spasmodic and it was clear he was beyond event horizon.

Both men stopped thrusting but waited for Roy's permission to "withdraw and be satisfied".

Roy and I then rose to our knees and opened our mouths. I was not looking forward to eating Derricks seed but I was resigned, but instead I found Eric preparing to dribble his cum into my mouth and Derrick poised to feed Roy. I thus ate the cream churned by Eric in Roy, and Roy consumed what had come in me.

With this done, Derrick laid on his back holding up his legs offering me his asshole.With his eyes closed and stomach still heaving from the exertion of pounding me, he braced. He said, "I belong to you, have no mercy". I took off his socks from his dangling feet folded them and completed his pile of clothes.

I watched him twitching in anticipation as I slowly rolled the condom on.

Roy had already begun to beat Eric.

In this ritual my cock had sank in and out of ass innumerable times. But the penetration that was about to come I at last controlled and I knew before I left Derrick I would cum. It was a sweet ride in. His ass was muscular and tight when he was tense.

I liked watching Derricks now half limp dick bounce as I began slamming him. I loved the pain his closed eyes and furrowed brow conveyed. I enjoyed the sound of Roy's balls slamming Eric alongside me. I loved the four bouncing feet in the air together.

I came in Derrick powerfully. Roy expressed in Eric. I withdrew when Roy said and stood. Together we slid off our rubbers.

Our objects then kneeled before us agape. I fed Eric my semen and he devoured it. Derrick took Roy's load.

It was over. Four men just naked with limp dicks now. I felt so powerful.
Generally I like your stories, but I get uneasy when the sex gets violent. Why is the main character pleased when he's causing pain to Derrick as he fucks him? To me that just means he'd an inconsiderate, bad top.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I met Darren in the steam room at the campus AC. He glanced at my naked body a few too many times. I told him I appreciated his efforts to not look, but if he'd like to do more than glance, send me a text.

After a series of text exchanges came this meeting. He was a black haired Italian baseball player, twenty-three. Hung like a mule, uncut. Hairy chest, beautiful ass and a soft smile. He stood a bit under six feet and had broad shoulders.

When Darren walked in the apartment he stripped naked at the door. When he came round the corner into my little living room to find me standing on a blanket in tighty whites and no shows with a condom in each he was already nude and rock hard.

I'd seen him naked dozens of times, but I'd never seen him hard. His prick was a solid six inches, very average. His balls were huge however.

As he entered the room he hit his knees, scooted the last couple yards over to me, yanked down my briefs, grabbed my dick in his left hand and licked my dick.

Then he drew it into his mouth. I grunted and looked up as he expertly went down my shaft. My fingers drew through his soft short black hair.

"Fuck, you suck awesome," I managed between my moaning.

His eyes met mine as he continued servicing my cock. I realized I was not going to make it into his ass -- at least not for a first cum.

As his lips over and over found their way into my bush. As his forehead slapped against my girded abs, I erupted in his mouth and he voraciously ate my semen as if it were a delicacy.

I crumpled to my knees. I was prepared to suck him. He nodded no, as his powerful calloused hands guided me to my back. He lifted my righ leg over his shoulder. I lifted my left leg and pulled my ass lobes apart. He drew his dick head to my hole.

I muttered "condom". He pulled back removed my left sock and with my right foot still over his shoulder he applied the rubber.

With no further hesitation his dick plunged me and I winced with joy as his big hairy balls met my ass. And he began to deep fuck me, his thighs slapped, his dick lanced me and his balls bounced against me.

He came in minutes. Straddling my chest he drew off his condom. As he held it aloft he fed me his still hard cock to lick clean in my mouth. He then exuded his juice from the rubber into my eager mouth.

He stood up to leave. "I want to fuck you," I said. I dangled my right foot still clad in a sock containing an unused condom.

He said nothing. He descended back to his knees. He lowered his ass and leaned forward on his chest. His hairy fat ass was given to me.

I pulled the condom out of my sock. In my haste I did not bother to take the sock off -- I wanted in him so bad. Rain coat applied I slid between his lobes, probing his crack for the spot..."there it is...," I said aloud and sank him. He muttered "go slow," and I did. Once my big cock was all in, I set about fucking his tight hole. He moaned happily as I drilled his beautiful ass.

I came in him. Panting I whispered for him to turnover and open his mouth. Instead as soon as I was out he knelt, head up, eyes closed and tongue out. I fed him my meager second cum. He swallowed gratefully.

I knew then. "You are a Spartan," aren't you."

Darren seemed surprised I knew the term and recognized his behavior. The touchless physicality of his sex was not uncommon but its pairing with total respect for the seed was the tell. Darren had been in a group Roy had left five years ago and which had dissolved just a few weeks ago.

"Have you betrayed," I asked. "I have had no betrayal that was not disclosed and punished."

We then confessed to each other our indiscretions. It was clear he was better suited to leadership than me, and I pledged to support him. I told him about Bart and Matt as possible recruits. He told me about Ben who he had recruited and who had accepted. I was thus the third.

We would all initiate together in a few weeks. I was under orders to cease all other man fucks except in our monthly ritual union. Before the next one, as leader, he would endeavor to fuck Bart and Matt and extend an invitation if one was worthy and willing. Hopefully we woukd be at four by next union.

We dressed together, and he left. I was beyond thrilled!

When I saw Darren in the locker room the next morning he did not glance at my dick -- which obviously he knew well. He said "hello" as I entered the steam room. I extended him a "hey." I sat on the tiled bench. We exchanged no other words. It was relaxed, not awkward. When he left for the showers, towel in hand, he said "Have a good one, man." I liked him. He was controlled, confident and relaxed.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The ritual was to be in my apartment. I had not had a group fuck in months. I'd be experiencing two dudes for the first time. Excitement does not capture how I felt.

Leader Darren (Italian stud) arrived first. Then Ben. Ben had a Kenyan runner's body. His hair was shorn so tight it was just fuz. He stood anneasy 6 foot six. We sat at my kitchen table chatting about the news. A few minutes later, Matt, the nineteen year-old massive cocked twink arrived. With me, a brown haired average guy with a nice dick, we were four. Darren introduced us all.

"Lets move into the other room," Darren instructed.

Every man was in jeans and t shirt with white socks. Four pairs of empty sneaks were left neatly at the door. Otherwise we were full dressed.

Darren explained that we were about to form a group. He reviewed the Spartan pledge, to fuck no man but in our union and to fuck pussy between each union. No sex within one or ideally two days before ritual.

"When did you last sink into a chick?" he asked us each.

The longest ago was Ben, at four days ago.

"Are you all ready to join together?"

We all nodded.

My heart was beating fast as I realized that these men would soon be naked with me, and their penises would be in me, and I would be in each of them. We were about to bonded together in sexual union.

"Kneel," came the order. We all knelt in a tight row facing Darren who proceeded to take off his shirt...jeans...socks....boxer briefs. He stood before us naked.

His cock was soft resting over big balls and framed in dense pubes. His was a very average dick on a very powerful, muscular built body. He had thick shinny black hair, and his chest, arms, legs and back had manly fur.

He turned away from us, bent over and spread his ass cheeks so we could see his healthy hole. He lifted his feet so we could see the bottoms of his feet. He was totally revealed to us.

He stood before Matt, rested his right hand on his head. "Do you accept my total authority?" Matt said yes.

"Rise," Darren instructed. Matt cooperated as Darren took off his t shirt. Darren unbuttoned and unzipped Matt's jeans. Matt pulled them down and stepped out of them. Matt lifted his feet in turn and Darren took off his socks. Then Darren knelt before Matt and drew down his tight briefs. Matt stepped out of them into a state of nudity. He became hard before our eyes.

Darren stood and examined Matt who was ordered to bend over and reveal his hole. He was all twink. "It is all good," Darren smiled. "Spartan Matt has among us the least muscular body, the softest ass lobes, and by far the largest cock, uncut. He is your brother now," Darren announced.

Darren then guided Matt to his knees. Matt licked Darren's now hard cock, from balls to knob.

Darren guided Matt to his forearms. He positioned Matt's back in a sharp arch.

Darren knelt at his ass. And plunged his cock fully into Matt, screaming Matts name. He then fully withdrew and did it to Matt three more times. Each time Matt's given-ass jiggled like heaps of jello and Matt grunted like a man.

Then Darren stood and Matt knelt and went down on Darren's cock for four strokes, easily taking all of Darren's average dick into his mouth.

Darren turned from Matt, slid to his knees, and leaned forward thus offering his ass to Matt. "Do it," Darren ordered, clearly anticipating the worst. Matt slid his massive cock into Darren's ass and screamed Darren's name. It went half way in. Darren's head dropped and he grunted. And then again. Again. And one final thrust at which Matt's thin brown pubes finally met Darren's ass.

Matt stood and on his knees Darren brought Matts enormous member to his lips, into his mouth and down his throat four times.

The two men were now joined in complete carnal knowledge of one another. I was so excited about joining them.

As they stood side by side it was as if their dicks had been switched at birth. My former group -- all the guys had similar sized dicks, an inch at best separated largest to smallest. Matt was two inches maybe more longer than Darren and very much wider.

Matt knelt opposite Ben and I on the other side of the room. His dick still in full salute.

Darren now placed his hand on Ben's head. My cock quivered at the thought of seeing him naked for the first time.

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Generally I like your stories, but I get uneasy when the sex gets violent. Why is the main character pleased when he's causing pain to Derrick as he fucks him? To me that just means he'd an inconsiderate, bad top.

There is a certain "thing" with a Top who inflicts and a Bottom who manages "to Take it". It's not like horrible pain, but it is inconsiderate. I need it so bad I inflict discomfort and you "want" it so bad you accept that discomfort. The bottom (some anyways) prides himself in being pleasured but also in bearing it.