Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He used to direct message me almost every day asking for shout outs on my male booty page on Instagram. Then when I started posted other guys such as Coach Clayton, Steve Rickz, Chris Hatton and others he would send me an essay of an angry message for thinking they were Hot.

He would then unfollow me but still be on my page to leave salty comments under photos of the models he didn't approve of to only then later refollow me when I wasn't giving him attention. He has a false sense of the greatness of himself, where if you don't worship the ground he walks on he will attack you, like a sociopath.

He was just in my direct msgs yesterday threatening me, he claimed I should be scared of him, of his opinion and of the people's opinion he has got to come after me, literally because I won't say he is hotter than somebody like Coach Clayton lol. I've never leaked a sex video in my life but this has been a long time coming DON’T FUCKING SEND ME DEATH THREATS ROY YOU UGLY CUNT!

If you want more fuck videos just show him some attention, Roy is such a cum slut that after sex he smokes penicillin.
wow, thank you

Crunchy_Cheesecake

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He used to direct message me almost every day asking for shout outs on my male booty page on Instagram. Then when I started posted other guys such as Coach Clayton, Steve Rickz, Chris Hatton and others he would send me an essay of an angry message for thinking they were Hot.

He would then unfollow me but still be on my page to leave salty comments under photos of the models he didn't approve of to only then later refollow me when I wasn't giving him attention. He has a false sense of the greatness of himself, where if you don't worship the ground he walks on he will attack you, like a sociopath.

He was just in my direct msgs yesterday threatening me, he claimed I should be scared of him, of his opinion and of the people's opinion he has got to come after me, literally because I won't say he is hotter than somebody like Coach Clayton lol. I've never leaked a sex video in my life but this has been a long time coming DON’T FUCKING SEND ME DEATH THREATS ROY YOU UGLY CUNT!

If you want more fuck videos just show him some attention, Roy is such a cum slut that after sex he smokes penicillin.
is this u in the first 3 videos? and also thank you

Reactions: Leo Preston