Rub off or Bum Rush

blackpower: Hey gang. I have a story and a question. I live in this great city known as New York. When I did ride the train to and from work during rush hour I would encounter some of the most erotic trips imaginable.

Once I was on my way to work and of course I still had the usualmorning wood. :p Well, I don't know how this guy notice it, but he did because the next thing I knew he was backing up on my hard dick and rubing his ass all over me during our train ride to work. Mind you the train is packed, people getting off ::) (no pun intended) and getting on. I just about lost it and almost grabbed him by the waist to start dry humping him.

This has happened to me on more than one occasion. I miss those days now being that I drive to work now. My question to the room is, has this ever happened to anyone of you guys? (Straight and/or Gay)

Atlrabbit

1st Like
Media
Several years ago I took a trip through Europe on a tour bus. The seat next to me was empty. One morning I had dozed off and I guess the bumpy ride gave me a raging hard on which I guess was visable through my shorts. I woke up with this guy sitting next to me rubbing my cock. Since I was getting even more turned on, he slid his hand down my shorts for a wonderful JO. I had to tour Zermot with wet stains on my shorts. He never said a word but three days later we met by accident in the hotel sauna and he gave me a fantastic blow job-again he never said a word and I still don't know his name but he made the trip especially enjoyable.

rockabilly_guy: BronxBoy judging from your picture I woulda done the same thing :D ;)

drrionelli: Just keep in mind, guys, that if you're caught that you could well be brought up on lewd & lascivious behaviour charges!

drrionelli: Just keep in mind, guys, that if you're caught that you could well be brought up on lewd & lascivious behaviour charges!